Weekend Warcraft Lore General

Slow Day in Stranglethorn Edition

Discuss the lore of the Warcraft franchise and its application in and around traditional games.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1fP_c_1yCY&ab_channel=Pyromancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does your character normally do during their downtime?

Are all pandas morbidly obese and only Lili is healthy?

going to the Goldshire brothel

Did Sargeras sword permakill C'Thun, similar to how Aman'thul permakilled Y'Shaarj?

As she was trained in traditional shamanism, my troll can be found, four out of five times, smoking herbs of some variety - "they help with the visions," she insists. Beyond that, she just mellows out, maybe reads or dances a little.

Is Sylvanas arguably more evil than Arthus?
You'd think if she felt the pain of undeath she'd stop fucking spreading plague harder than our boi

tourny's and feasting

Am I a faggot for wanting to play as King Louen Leoncour from WFHB?

Sylvanas is in it for self-survival. Arthas honestly wanted to end all life and flood it with the Scourge.

>self survival
>spreading undeath and attacking gilneas
>dispite ORCS of all fucking people telling your something is unethical
>betraying the faction that puts up with her shit at the gates of the lichking and shouting "death to the living"

She is either a victim of really bad writing, evil as shit, or autistic

Also Arthus didn't want to end all life, he just wanted to be worshiped, its kinda why bolvar said that the scourge would be too much if they didn't have leadership to keep them contained

youtube.com/watch?v=P1fP_c_1yCY&ab_channel=Pyromancer
Opinions? Sounds pretty interesting but i doubt blizzard will go this far.

Sylvanas wasn't shouting "Death to the Scourge, and death to the living!" at the Wrathgate. That was Royal Apothecary Putress launching a civil coup with Varimathras.

Besides, you can't die if you kill all your enemies first.

still an agent of Sylvanas and acting under her orders no?
There is no real way of washing out the taste of the undead out of my mouth, they ruined the horde for me desu

"My Father once told me, The world was gonna roll me, that I the sharpest too in the shed." -Jaina Proudmore

No, Putress was NOT acting under Sylvanas's order. Unless she's playing some deep cover 5-D chess, Putress and Varimathras legitimately pulled a fast one on her by launching the plague at the Wrathgate, taking over the Undercity and kicking her out on her ass and left crawling to Orgrimmar. The Horde and Alliance both respond in force and take them both out. She's not so crazy as to sacrifice people like them on a kooky plot like that if it were an inside job.

most fan theories are just fun, and very seldom realized
I just hope this goes down in power level

Loiter in Orgrimmar if not doing professions stuff.

The only way I could get myself to enjoy RP was playing an actual PC. Everything I said was in character, so the guy out in front of the Wyvern's Tail and the guy shitting up Trade Chat were the same person as far as I'm concerned.

PCs should be above petty faction politics. The narratives surrounding all the faction leaders and racial politics will never be as interesting as the small stuff like the Kurzen Compound or investigating the oases in the Barrens. This is why o can't fucking stand how all these threads just turn into giant bitchfits about Sylvanas and Orcs. Grogtar Skullfucker and Sir Purgus Greenniggerus need to just fucking leave these threads forever already.

>PCs should be above petty faction politics.
They are. They don't answer to any explicit power structure or hierarchy, and they can accept jobs and rewards from whoever they want, wherever they want. Your run-of-the-mill grunt or footman can't do that. Not everyone has open license to waltz into the Warchief's chamber or the throne room of Stormwind no questions asked. The only thing that continues to facilitate the faction war is being of a race or faction that still has a kill-on-sight mandate by the greater majority of the opposing majority. A human PC doesn't have to kill an orc on sight, and vice versa. As well, neutral zones like Dalaran force everyone to play fair; if a Horde character roams into the Alliance quarter of the city, the worst they can do is throw you out back on the street and deny you entrance.

>They are
Try telling that to the Proud Orc Warriors who insist Garrosh did nothing wrong. Or the Noble Human Paladin who thinks because his video game armor is blue he has a better understanding of "justice" than you IRL. You'll find both in these threads.

This is why I find people who get so aggressive about the faction politics completely weird.

I've said it before, but my understanding of player characters in the game is they're dysfunctional mercenary types with loose loyalties and even looser morals. They're too self-involved, too stupid, or too broke to sincerely care about the Red vs. Blue bullshit. The primary reason they even fight in the battlegrounds is because the Warsong or the Stormpike are offering money and gear.

I understand having a measure of faction pride. But I guarantee you the driving force behind faction selection is aesthetics, not lore. People who get genuinely assblassted about Zombies in MY Horde or demand we gas the green niggers are just using the game's batshit "lore" to justify why they like Red or Blue flavored ice cream.

It's like nigger just eat your ice cream.

>my understanding of player characters in the game is they're dysfunctional mercenary types

It's a misunderstanding then.

>my understanding of player characters in the game is they're dysfunctional mercenary types with loose loyalties and even looser morals. They're too self-involved, too stupid, or too broke to sincerely care...
That seems a little cynical, even if it's only in reference to the faction war. Some PCs can be genuinely good people.

When I say "care" I mean "care about the actions of Faction Leaders who should've remained quest givers".

You can still be a good person in the game. Nothing about how it portrays PCs prevents that. But you regularly cooperate with members of the other faction all throughout the game's history. And you're never obligated to kill another player outside of BGs. My general interpretation is the reason I couldn't enter Stormwind is because the NPCs are faggots, not because the other players don't want me around.

The game is just more fun when you have an outlook other than Red vs. Blue.

Alliance players like their pizza boneless

So they have moral highground

>Worgen Druid
Hang out in Silver pine and the ruins of Gilneas, just being a bro.

>Troll Shaman
Spirit journeys in Stranglethorn.

>Human mage
Journal entry 1,356: The humans still don't know I have no pulse.

No. Compared to most characters I've run into that's a solid gold character.

To be fair, your average Stormwind peasant would shit his pants red if he saw a Forsaken strolling through the capital unaccosted.

>Stranglethorn
>pic is obviously Sholazar

It could be any of the jungles. You know shit's never to scale, right?

Making alternate history Azeroth for 5e game set after WC3 (because most of WoW lore is shit)

>Orcs split up to confederation of clans and tribes, encouraged to (re)establish their divergent clan identities cultures. There's more, but not really important
>Demonfall clan: newly founded, mostly younger orcs who honor Grom for his final sacrifice while conveniently "forget" (as encouraged by Thrall) what an asshole he was in life and that the whole "fel thing" was his fault in the first place
>working with nelves to remove demons from northern Kalimdor
>friendly with demon hunters, learn some techniques from them, but instead of doing stupid shit like binding demons to their bodies, they found out how to create weapons that binds demon and use their fel energies to permakill other demons stabbed with those weapons
>as the energy involved often cause both the weapons and killed demons explode, wear heavy armor, often made from armor stolen from demon themselves, to protect themselves. Also to hide the fact that thanks to the amount of fel energies being blasted around them, they inevitably turns into fel orcs. But that's cool, it means they get stronger and better at killing demons.
>some are blind like DH, because having the most vulnerable part of their face exposed because they needed to see is worth watching demons burst in flame. Don't care, go for DH demon-vision, no more holes in armor.
>elves are OK with them, because they think they're trying to repay killing Cenarius, Orcs actually do it to honor Grom killing Mannoroth, and because stabbing demons so hard they explode is fun
>Legions worst nightmares aren't a bunch of elves with retarded weapons prancing around like fags, whinning about their sacrifices, but a group of orcs wearing enough armor to fit steam tank, armed with with multiple huge swords (because they need replacements) who just love killing demons, supported by elven archers and the occassional emo demon hunter elf.

Thoughts?

The hole looks like River's Heart (see the waterfalls) and there is Pillar (maybe two, not sure if the right one is a pillar or if it continues to be a whole mountain range, I think it does) in the background

Plus, the pet.

Cringy edgelord shit and pure lore rape.

You say that, but there's a reason they had to take Common away from undead PCs in the beta and give them Gutterspeak instead.

>each faction will have a "War Effort" campaign, it will be something like garrison/order hall quest line
>if you think that the faction conflict will be a thing of 8.0 and that's it, you're mistaken. War Effort will span throughout the expansion, Aszhara and N'zoth are actually quite minor threats.
>Alliance campaign takes place in Arathi Highlands, Hillsbrad, Silverpine and Gilneas
>Horde campaign takes place is Feralas, Ashenvale, Darkshore
>Horde campaign is not finished yet, but the main antagonist is Shandris. One questline involves taking down the Sentinel headquarters in Feralas.
>Night Elves are desperate, expect them to be more of a WC3 Elves than tree hippies
>...but sorry, Malfurion is still cucked
>Cenarius on the other hand, is very pissed off. However he still has ress sickness from Emerald Nightmare, so he can't do much. Another ancient who is royally pissed off is Goldrinn, he finally remembers that Worgen are kinda his children.
>So yeah, Elves are desperate. Most of them are holed up in Gilneas which is under siege of equally desperate remnants of Horde in Lordaeron. Night Elf worgen are now a thing. Don't worry, they are not planned as a subrace.
>Main nemesis in Alliance campaign is Nathanos. Ivar Bloodfang makes his return..just to be killed off by him. Danath Trollbane dies during the initial push into Stromgarde. Don't worry tho, Thoras will finish what he started,
>BONUS: Vanessa VanCleef is now a full fledged SI:7 agent and the right hand of Master Shaw. And yes, she has a thing for older men.

She is not.
Its already stated In War Crime she wants to kill her sister so she can be with her.

Arthas at least had the agenda of fighting off the Burning lLgion and whatever threat to Azeroth.
Which is why he kept most scourge on reserve and trying to secure stronger generals through WoTLK.

Sylvanas just wants everyone to be undead so she can keep on living.

In every way Sylvanas is far more evil than Arthas.

how old are you?

Way less edgy than Demon Hunters, and way lesser lore rape than shitton of retcons from WoW.

What's so edgy about giving an orc magic weapon, decent armor and sending him to kill demons?

Turning into fel orcs, maybe, but it's fitting with how corrupting fel is in the lore. The eyes, maybe, but that's what you get when you stare into explosions with no way to make eye protection.

>Arthas at least had the agenda of fighting off the Burning lLgion and whatever threat to Azeroth.
Holy crap, the revisionism is real. No shit he wanted to keep the Legion away, he stabbed them in the back, they want revenge. That's not altruism, it's the exact same self-interest.

>Watch now as I raise them from the dead to become masters of the Scourge. They will shroud this world in chaos and destruction. Azeroth's fall will come at their hands -- and you will be the first to die.
That's what he says when he kills you in the raid, just for reference. A dark saviour he is not.

Are the classic servers going to completely devoid of RP, littered with shitters who don't know what they're doing or be elitist heaven?

Do you blizz will ever let us play vrykul?

I think the shitters won't last long. Behind all that nostalgia, vanilla WoW was harsh and didn't gave you everything on a silver platter like nu-WoW.

Kids won't have patience for it anymore. No mount until 40th level, and you'll need 100 g for that? Slow leveling and having to visit your trainer to get your abilities? 13 year old graphics? No quest markers (all right, that's what addons are for, but still)?

>Arthas at least had the agenda of fighting off the Burning lLgion and whatever threat to Azeroth.
Which is why he kept most scourge on reserve and trying to secure stronger generals through WoTLK.

What the fuck are you smoking? Can I have some of it?

Arthas was an omnicidal tyrant intent on wiping out life in Azeroth. He kept his best generals "in reserve" as part of a keikaku of luring Azeroth's greatest heroes to his doorstep then killing and raising them into an unstoppable force. This is explicitly his plan, which he tells you with zero ambiguity before Superman shows up and saves your sorry ass.

He had no interest in protecting Azeroth from the Burning Legion. The only reason he opposed them was because he wanted his kingdom of the undead all to himself. He wanted to turn the world into Ice Hell and rule it forever, and opposed the legion because he didn't want them showing it up and turning it into Green Hell with him as their vassal.

Sylvanas is definitely not on the level but plugging this "Arthas Good! Sylvy Bad!" revisionism is fucking nonsense.

>way less edgy than demon hunters
Keep telling yourself that. Also, pre-BC demon hunters were cool guys who didn't whine about sacrifice

Legion demon hunters and their shitty fucking attitudes are so deliberately grating I can't tell if it's awful or brilliant.

I seriously question the tastes of anyone going to bat for the demon hunters from a characterization standpoint. No one likes characters who just bitch and moan about all the awful things happening to them. Regardless of how capable that character is. I just don't know why anyone thinks player characters of all fucking people would be impressed when the DHs start lecturing them about "sacrifice".

>player characters of all fucking people would be impressed when the DHs start lecturing them about "sacrifice".

What have PCs sacrificed?

Why are Night Elves the only ones not addicted to crack or mana or pools or whatever?

Can someone explain the elf division, especially with the new ones?

After the Well of Eternity blew up and the Highborne were forced into exile, the night elves went extra-cold turkey on mana. They still have small moonwells here and there, but nothing to the level of the Well of Eternity.

As a druid I'm familiar with seeing moonwells (and needing them to make Mooncloth!), and remember them from WC being a thing.

So the wells are like coalesced mana or something?

You're basing all that on some generic copy paste dialogue that the filler npcs say dude. Going through the class campaign and just various quests involving them, they're not all raging edgelords. Kayn doesn't know what an inside voice is, but the other named ones are all pretty varied and not super edgelord-y IMO.

>You're basing all that on some generic copy paste dialogue that the filler npcs say dude.

Quads checked. I'm also referring to DH RPers, who really do play walking Evanescence AMVs.

Ah, that's my bad then, I misunderstood. Honestly can't say I've done much on the RP side of wow in a long time. The player power creep makes it a bit hard for me to suspend disbelief, when every other paladin is "the actual totally official Highlord, bearer of the one true ashbringer, but for real though guys"

>What have PCs sacrificed?

Literal years of their lives in the game.

In some seriousness, my point is people who literally make their living fighting monsters won't be impressed with someone bitching about how hard it is fighting monsters.

I can respect they have a raw deal. But whining makes you likable from a meta standpoint. I have similar hangups with the Death Knights, though frankly I think they still hold their heads much higher than the demon hunters despite objectively having it far worse.

Demon Hunters voluntarily become them instead of working hard at a real class like the other elves, or being forced into it like the Death Knights, yeah?

What's the technological level of humans in warcraft? I know gnomes and dwarves have some pretty impressive tech but what can humans build? Are they able to build cannons?

Someone in one of these threads pointed out how Demon Hunters bitch and moan about taking a sip of the Kool-Aid while warlock enthusiastically chug that shit.

seems like ww1 honestly, tanks and motercycles

>Shaman main: Visits ironforge, checks in on her Ma and the dwarven criminal syndicate she joined as a young'n. When time permits she enjoys aimless walking around the valley of four winds, she Likes the rain and vast tracts of empty land.

>Warlock former main: Goldshire, mostly. Though it annoys her that as a gnome her options are limited. Otherwise she manages the council, constantly keeping lesser warlocks from scheming against one another when these dregs are all she has to rebuild something resembling leadership. She hates it, hates the rift and still doesn't realise she's turning into her miserable fuck of a teacher

>Rogue alt: Keeps tabs on the warlock, her cousin for SI:7

>Hunter alt: Simply lives, alone in the trackless wilds. She checked out of society at a young age, broke her mothers heart and created a rift between herself and the shaman that she now can't be fucked to fix. She doesn't live, her life is a series of routines and base existence that sustains but does little to satisfy.

>Pally alt: Goldshire. All day every day. A bigHuge draenei

>people who literally make their living fighting monsters won't be impressed with someone bitching about how hard it is fighting monsters.

They're talking about their sacrifice, not how difficult it is to fight.

>But whining

It's more like they're disrespecting you. What have /you/ given? and all that.

>It's more like they're disrespecting you. What have /you/ given?

Pretty sure everyone died against Arthas until Tirion broke frostmourne.

Okay fine, they're not whining. They're just bragging about how hard their lives are and treating you like some pissant.

Let me ask you this: if you were at the table, how would you feel about someone else talking not only to you like this but everyone else they encounter?

I always liked going home to Thunder Bluff, I often do the newb cooking and fishing quest. Long ago I would wander the newbie zone with buffs and heals, but no one needs them anymore.

From the WC3 manual:
>Moon Wells are hallowed repositories of the sacred waters of the Well of Eternity, the pool of energy that gives life to the mystical World Tree. When additional water is added, these wells nourish the night elf troops with their life sustaining waters.
Of course, this was back when the Well of Eternity "just" a font of energy, not specifically arcane (although it was used as fuel by arcane casters).

Tech is all over the fucking place.
There are tanks, airships, machine guns, dudes in plate armor, shieldwalls, organized musket line infantry, spearchuckers, and the list goes on.

My heart aches for a vision of Azeroth with one level of technology throughout. But that will never happen. And so I must try to imagine Napoleonic Azeroth.

Don't forget about Huntards have to waste a bagslot for Ammo

>They're just bragging about how hard their lives are and treating you like some pissant.

And why shouldn't they? Again sacrifice is a big thing to their character, and the PC has typically sacrificed nothing.

The fact you need every character to suck your dick is a little sad.

Interview veterans of the great campaigns to learn their secrets of survival in the harsh lands beyond. This is also what he does during uptime.

>t. Demon Hunter

No one gives a shit what you "sacrificed", xXIllidanXx. It's not about dicksucking, it's about introducing yourself as some tryhard with a victim complex and then wondering why no one has patience for your attitude.

>My delicate feefees can't handle an abrasive character
>It's almost as if they were trying to cast the Illidari as outsiders or something

You got a source for that shit?

>>It's almost as if they were trying to cast the Illidari as gigantic twats or something

Success!

They're fine if you've not got the emotional armour of a three year old.

On the bright side, old-school class quests.
>YWN go on a vision quest as a new shaman to each of the four elemental shrines and learn more about each element as you gain a new totem
>YWN travel to Fray Island and fight in a gauntlet to learn a new combat stance

>Alliance loses 2 main characters
>Horde loses none and might even kill a third one

Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance so much? I don't play wow (only played warcraft 3 so I had to google all the names) but this seems like a massive dickmove.

Illidari should never have been a player faction. They're literal murderers and sex slavers. They don't even have the "freed fromind control" excuse the death knights have.

Just terrible people acting terrible and then brooding about it. How does this class appeal to anyone who isn't 12?

They're obnoxious and I have little interest in helping them.

Aszuna has been my least favorite zone of the first 4.

Considering that Ten has the same body as her and is supposed to be malnourished, it's likely that Lili is actually unhealthy for a panda.

>They're obnoxious

Because they question you sometimes when you click on them? Are you genuinely a little girl?

Other than the Illidari moments Aszuna had some fun parts. Enjoyed it a lot more than following Tyrande around.

>Blizzard
>Hating Alliance

Yeah, you really are out of the loop.

>Petition help from people who will fight the Legion with or without you
>Question their constitution and dedication at every opportunity

Sorry Coldsteel, not everyone enjoys putting up with someone whose personality amounts to nothing more than "I'm a stone cold badass and you fucking normies best never forget it". It's like, zip your warglaives back up and learn to play nice. If not, don't be surprised when people stop caring about your input.

Even the fucking Forsaken will greet you with an amiable "hello".

Does anyone have disk images of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III:
The Frozen Throne?

An image used on the physical CD?

tbf thrall was actually the main character of WoW and might be again next expo

Digitized versions of the installation CD-ROMs. Like an .iso file, for example. I thought it would be fun to LAN with some fa/tg/uys.

Because they're obnoxious, demon-cock suckers and elves, that is THREE reasons not to talk to them.

Thrall becomes the main character after he leaves the Horde. If you're gonna say that's Horde bias, you may as well say Tirion offing the Lich King was sucking the Alliance's cock.

>zip your warglaives back up and learn to play nice. If not, don't be surprised when people stop caring about your input.

You really are a little bitch given you actually seem to care about their input a great deal.
You don't interact with them enough for it to ever approach grating, you have to actually walk up and click on them, to have them maybe question you.

This is like being mad when a human says for the Alliance even if they're supposed to be neutral.

I have, or dunno, maybe. I have them on my laptop installed and it doesn't have a CD/DVD player.

Yo is that the chick from starcraft 2?

What I'm saying is;

In warcraft 3 there were 3 human heroes.

Uther - died in warcraft 3 - dead

Arthas - an evil raidboss you kill in WofLK - dead

Jaina - a neutral character that gets mana-bomb'd by the Horde - still alive

while the horde has

>Thrall - who is still alive

>Banshee Queen - who used to be part of the Alliance - undead, counts as alive

So while the Alliance have 0 out of the 4 characters they had in Warcraft 3 the Horde not only kept their guy they got one from the Alliance as well.

How is that not favoritism?

Yeah but the theme of thrall being the hero of the world went on for several expantions.
Also unlike thrall Tirion didn't create the alliance.
It might be my beef with Thrall as a character talking mostly. Theres a lot to like, but cata and after makes him into a bit of a marysue didndu

Let's not forget:
>Garrosh goes crazy, turns our own capital into a raid dungeon, dies
>Cairn gets killed offscreen
>Vol'jin dies to a trash mob
>Sylvanas gets character assassinated so hard everyone just wishes she'd die.
>Every expansion prominently features how powerful and united the Alliance is and how fractured the Horde is.

How anyone can look at the past few xpacs and claim Horde bias is beyond me.

Fair point, and you can really go even further with characters like Daelin Proudmoore, in that case I get you (aside from Jaina, who is not and has never been a true peace advocate, her forces have fucked with the Horde since the MMO launched). The problem is, around the end of BC the recurring theme of lore becomes that the Alliance are a unified force of well-meaning incompetents that somehow can't take out the Horde, even though the Horde becomes the internally fracturing bad guy faction that can't get along when they need it most. Really, no one gets out of it in a good light. The Horde looks like assholes and the Alliance looks like idiots. Generally, Blizzard leans towards painting the Alliance in a good light, though.

Cata: Thrall saves the world with the help of the heroes and the Aspects.
MoP: Thrall stops doing hero shit to raise a family. Shows up in the 11th hour to shake his finger at Garrosh disapprovingly.
WoD: Acts as a liaison to his clan and saves you after you try to solo the final boss of last xpac.

Really not seeing it.

This.

I want to play WoW again because of the lore and I miss my Goblin, but MMOs just turn me off.

>Nightborne Elves
>Void (fucking really?) Elves
Maybe not. Although the moose-kin Tauren are cool

I feel the same way except I have no desire at all to play retail.
Wish they didn't announce Classic so far away from launch, otherwise I'd probably be enjoying a vanilla server right now. Also fuck Gummy for not releasing his TBC core because I'd jump on that rightaway.

How do you feel about breastplate stretchers?

Gonna jump back into WoW.

Can someone give Be a brief run down on the new races? Is each faction getting 6 new races each or is it 6 new total?

What makes a Void (cringe) Elf different from a Nightborne (cringe) Elf and how are they different from Blood and Night Elves?

>void elves
a complete meme.
>nightborne.
Basically azshara followers who made their own bubble and ran away when the demons came.

Nightborne are night elves from Suramar who shielded their city from calamity during the Sundering and became (meme) elves.

Is that a GoT refferance?

Old quests in general, before it became a memefest.

The hints that something is wrong in Stormwind everywhere in human starter zones. And how everything is connected to Onyxia, though you never find out until much later. The zones are actually tied together, reaching not only the starter zones, but also Theramore. (IMO, the best questlines in the whole game, even if it's not a single line, but multiple interconnected separate ones)

The effort to create weapon capable of defeating Razelikh the Defiler (name?) in Blasted Lands that took you to work with demon hunter in Azshara.

The mysterious rising threat of Silithid, reaching as far as Barrens.

Working with Scarlet Crusade to stop undead in Kalimdor (I wish Blizzard did more with Crusade, though, instead of making them enemies to everyone)

World felt better connected overall, the zones were rarely self-contained like they are now. Questlines took you all over the world.

None of that super-powered, meme-infused bullshit we have now. Your character was an unimportant nobody, yes, but that kinda felt... right. You could be whoever you wanted to be, instead of being given an illusion of being this big, important figure, who nevertheless does nothing on his own.

If only there was a way to combine the old quality of writting (for given measure of "quality", it's still WoW) combined with the new, shiny technological tools that just weren't available back then...

>Is each faction getting 6 new races each or is it 6 new total?

6 total, 3 each.

>What makes a Void (cringe) Elf different from a Nightborne (cringe) Elf and how are they different from Blood and Night Elves?

Void Elves are Blood Elves who've been corrupted by the void and defected to the Alliance.

Nightborne are Highborne elves who erected a magical barrier during the War of the Ancients around their city, Suramar. They lived under the magical dome for 10k years drawing energy from the Nightwell.

I'm thinking about making a female Dark Iron Dwarf character in the upcoming expansion. I can't think of a reason why she'd be in Kul Tiras though.