Armokcraft

Server IP:149.56.204.64:28657
Discord: discord.gg/eybgjfG
Join it to get updates on the server, meet people to play with once the server comes up, and get hyped

Launching: 11/31/2017 8 PM PST
Server Version: 1.12.2
The server is primarily Dorf Fortress themed with a map that also reflects this
Towny, Brewery, RPG Items, Races (See google doc for comprehensive list of races), Vampires and more..

Other urls found in this thread:

armokcraft.wikia.com/wiki/ArmokCraft_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rules:

1 No spamming, griefing, cheating or shittery will be tolerated
2. Towns must have a minimum of 4 players after being created or they will be deleted in 2-3 days
3. Towns must have a concrete theme such as farming village, trading post, dwarf mountainhome etc.
4. Towny is for protecting your claims, not for trapping people. Abusing towny is strictly forbidden
5. If two towns in the same area have claims to said area it is casus belli for war
9. All players must choose a name using /nick.
10. No harassing other players, this includes constant unprovoked pvping, spamming or just generally being a shitter
11. No mob grinders or afk grinding
12. No trapping people in buildings/holes with towny
13. Harassing a neutral town in game or in discord is a fast ticket to getting banned. Depending on the severity of harassment you could be perm banned. This rule applies only to neutral towns, if you wanna pvp you’re on your own.See pvp rules on the google doc.
14. If the admins feel that you are creating a hostile or otherwise not fun environment for neutral players, you will be banned.
15. Griefing extends to environments. Burning down forests, putting lava outside towns (pvp or non pvp) swastikas and general landscape destruction all count as griefing and will be punished as severely.

PvP
Since balance has been such an issue with the server, it's been decided that pvp will become optional in the first iteration of Armokcraft. Any town that does not wish to take part in pvp can choose whether or not to get involved in conflicts with other towns. If they choose in the future to take part in pvp, they may change their status to PvP friendly, after which they may not change it back. Do not overestimate your power. Let Freeport be an example to all would-be pvpers that no matter how strong you think you are, there's always someone that has way more free time and autism than you.
Full details on the wiki: armokcraft.wikia.com/wiki/ArmokCraft_Wiki

Reminder Dagoth is a retard for giving weaver power

Hi Rigel.

Reminder that Weaver never Houston'd anyone

Reminder weaver had to be banned from tgcraft 3 because he houston'd builds during prebuild

Sounds interesting. I haven't played minecraft in a long time. Any towns recruiting?

Since the map isn't up yet there aren't that many towns right now. You could always create your own.

Starts in 7 hours

I'm pretty hyped. Anyone want to build an Elven tree village?

Modlist?

Hope you guys enjoy salt and being vassalized :^)

The plugins listed above are just a few of the ones the server is rubning. Check the wiki or discord for more information but as of now we don't have any mods in use

You don't need to download mods but Journeymap or Voxelmap are always recommended

Wow what a great start.

I mean the elf racials sound pretty badass so I'm down

At least one elf is considering it.

Map is live.

oh shit hype

Tbqh fampai ore rates need to be buffed but other than that it seems like it has potential

I am considering buying this to join you guys. I played it when it was beta, then after that with friends where we built Helm's Deep and Orthanc along with isen river. Ofcourse it was on pirated version, wanted to buy it but then the sperg kiddos ruining it happened. Long story short the embarassment was too much for my guilty pleasure to buy it and now I see this thread.

You can make Theoden proud, user.