What is the best color of lightning?

What is the best color of lightning?

White.

Black Lightning of course

But that lightning is blue.

a very frightening color

The color from outerspace

the color out of space

It's black in the DC Universe Presents issue featuring Black & Blue Lightning Devil (seriously, that's what it says on the cover!)

That indigo hue, I think

grease lightning

Orange-Red

Odium Reigns

Whatever color Sheev's lightning is because Sheev's lightning is the best

Why does every black superhero have electricity powers?

I don't know man.

Me neither.

Because comicbooks are incestuous.

Green

>What is Black Panther?
You're not wrong tho, outside of him and Cyborg

And two Green Lanterns, Blade, Bumblebee, one of the Firestorms, Steel, the second Aqualad, the second Mr. Terrific, Vixen, Nubia (one of Wonder Woman's fellow Amazons) and a huge pile of lesser known ones.

And that's just in DC.

But yeah, if you count up votes for powers black people have, Electricity is the most common, followed by "strong/tough", followed by Green Lantern rings.

Purple.

You got that backwards, it's actually that every electricity power goes to a black superhero, not vice-versa. I really can't think of any lightning superheroes (besides I guess Thor if you count that but I'd say he's more of a melee bruiser type with lightning as a side thing) that aren't black.

Electro.

I thought Dark Soul's thing of making the lightning the element of the sun (and so coming in different shades of white, yellow and warm orange) was really cool, instead of just making the sun fire like most settings do.

Are there any other settings that make lightning something more interesting than just lightning?

Holy Lightning isn't really a new concept, and Soulsborne is far from the first series to think of it. Fucking Castlevania 3 on the NES did it.

That's a villain.

Because they wuz kHz.

Zap, muthafucka

Blue/white

Then red

Then yellow

Actually a lot of colors can look badass now that I think about it

>Thor
>not black
>implying vikings weren't the niggers of Europe

Black = Urban, maybe?

It's specifically sun=lightning that's Dark Souls. Though I think Jojo used it as a visual effect anyway, with Ripple crackling like lightning occasionally.

Octarine

Green is right-best colour, man-things

Came here to post this.

Not holy lightning, sunlightning.

So... invisible to the vast majority of the population?