BITCOIN MARINES ASSEMBLE!

BITCOIN MARINES ASSEMBLE!

10,000 EOY

This is the bottom, we can only go up

I had a dream tonight about a crash to 1cent

Anyone else notice that it just moves all weird anymore? It feels like it's all controlled by wall street now, like it's not genuine.

the price dropped $300 since this post was made.
it will be under 10k before the day is done.

I FELL ASSSLEEP WITH MY BAGS AND MISSED A LIMIT ORDER BY 0.45eUROS GUYS IF WE ARE HEADING TO 12.5K I MIGHT CUT MY LOSS.

MAKE ITS TOP OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH WHHHHYYYYY MOOOMMMYYYY PLEEAAASE

NOT
FUCKING
SELLING

Y'ALL BETTER START SELLING

go to bed burgers, it's time for the rest of the world to fix your shit

All the Korean FUD didn't phase me for a bit. But repeating digits are scaring the shit out of me.

checked

Holding my bags for life, I don't care if I lose all but I'm here to make a profit and not loss.

This is the second time tonight I get trips on my FUD. Fuck this shit. I do not want to fuck with meme magic.

>buying shitcoin

There's nothing to even worry about. At worst we bounce off the fib support at 9.8k, which then catapults us to 20k in the first week of Jan

yeah you do.

can anyone tell me what is so good about BTC that makes it worth $216B?

THE KING
H
E

K
I
N
G

It is a true masterpiece that captures something special about us or life or something i cant explain

Also, LN.

Superstition nigga. You best snap out of it.

Lol. How can anyone think this will reach 20kever again ? People have caught on that it’s super slow, bloated, high outrageous fees, and has no fucking future. Just let it die already

See this entire thread

>LN

That shit is a scam you idiot

Oh it definitely will reach 20K and beyond. It's just a question of when. People ain't caught on to none of the shit you're selling.

Repeating digits happen with RNG. You can ascribe any meaning you want to it, but that don't make it really mean anything.

>muh store of value
>Muh gold of crypto
>Muh decentralization

Face it, its over. Trans times and fees are mindnumbing

im capitulating

It's a hack, potentially subverts some of the core ideas of cryptocurrency and it has been exceptionally poorly managed, but a scam?

Watch what's gonna happen with LN, it's gonna be glorious

if the market has a strong poster coin it becomes attractive and gets adopted quicker. not that it has to be BTC but no one came here for ripple tokens

top LTC and BTC on 4 hour

lawl newfag you must be. 2014 you remember not I see.

Us sub $3 still functioning silk road members do though.

Bitcoin will go straight to 50 or 100k, or they'll keep fumbling it and there will be a flippening with ETH?

>Then let's use meme magic for our advantage

Recover from what? Is 2,2 not ehough?

If it goes lower, buy more. Money is just floating around the market now. Alts are being pumped. Pretty soon the king is going to come back and give us a show. And alts will be a bloodbath again. Screenshot :(

ahaha weeeeeeeeeeeee bought right on the upturn, going to sell at daily high when the burgers wake up and then buy again when they crash it again

thanks for the free money

Who’s ready for more btc pain? Stock needs to go below 20, macd below 0, and price should go to at least 10k if not below. Let the tears flow and the sinus gape!

Thank you sir may I have another!

Nope, wait until US is awake again.

Have no fear fellow Bitcoiners

>said an increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this week