How will he compare to Draigo?

How will he compare to Draigo?

Is this stormcast or some gold space marine? I cant fucking tell anymore

>le sigmarines meme
I bet you think you are so funny and original, huh?

>unable to tell the difference
kys

he's a custode. theyve always been gold an ornate.

>kys
You first.

k

Well, he is supposed to be the best among the most talented individual warriors in the Imperium. He SHOULD be better than Draigo statwise, but I can't see any big advantage beside the usual S/T5 since Initiative is gone and WS is know a silly, flavourless flat roll. The gear will really make the difference IMO.

With a helmet/headswap and some kind of handgun, could this make a good inquisitor or planetary governor model?

Custodes are even bulkier than Astartes.The miniature would be a lil' too big for a normal human. It's up to you.

I really want to get some custodes and convert them into classic Grey Knights, I really like the Axe/gun look.

Grey Knights are stated to be more powerful than the Custards.

...No?

all the retards that don't have the perspective to realize modern GW is creatively bankrupt and has been for over a decade. Let it go, it's not worth it. The people who made the setting excellent, what so many have loved for so many years, they're gone with few exceptions.

As a team and with their powers, yes. But a Custodian would butcher a GK in a 1v1 fight.

Yes!

Dude, these guys were fucking cool. I remember reading an Epic battle report where they took down Angron. Those goddamn nemesis force halberds!

In Watchrs of the throne it's said Trajan is the strongest fighter in the imperium before guilliman

Where do you get that from user ? Custodes are repeatedly stated to be murder-machines of epic proportions, even from an Astartes point of view. GK play better against daemons thanks to their esoteric knowledge and psychic shenanigans, but Custodes are superior in skills and physical aptitudes.

>How will he compare to a marinelet?

Sage

Do you realize how many fucking people have been “the most powerful in the Imperium?”

>I was left looking up into the helm-visor of Trajann Valoris, Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes, PERHAPS the deadliest individual warrior in the entire Imperium, and one whom I had just made very angry indeed.
The "perhaps" is important however, but I can't imagine a guy becoming Captain-General without being a superlative warrior.

>be Custode
>be bred to be most strongest marine
>hundreds of years of training and combat experience
>tasked with the most sacred duty in the Imperium - guarding the Emperor himself
>get rolled by some random Ultramarine Primaris that Cawl shat out of a vat one year ago

When will marinlets, even Custodian Marinlets learn!?

Are you thinking about Calgar, Grimnar, Dante & Co ? I don't remember any quote stating such a thing. "Among the most powerful" sure, but is any of them described as THE ultimate unmatched apex killer of their time ?

>Be a filthy mortal
>Talk about Custodes
>"Most strongest marine"
>Implying Custodes are nothing more than super Astartes and not a completely different kind of post-humans with far more talents than "fighting stuff"
Please read the fluff and keep a bit of dignity by killing yourself before we send the Ephoroi after you.

>being this buttmad Cawl’s Super Fluff shat all over his gay Mary Stew faction

Sorry there are new Sues in town, and they are called Primaris. Get used to t buddy.

>Primaris Custodes with power ups from Cawl’s extra notebook soon

So what we just abandon ship and let it wither and die? Fuck that

4ok has always been sues vs sues

her body makes no sense.
who was the person who okayed this?

>being this buttmad Cawl’s Super Fluff shat all over his gay Mary Stew faction
Have I missed something ? Are Primaris that a middle finger to the established lore ? How powerful are they supposed to be ?

>Implying Custodes are nothing more than super Astartes and not a completely different kind of post-humans with far more talents than "fighting stuff"
They are basically just proto-Astartes and do nothing but "protecting da Emprah". Marines could do the same desu, Custodes are just a stronger version of them.