Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1911: More Pointless Alignment Arguments Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFQT2ZRQXkWTS61LUgLJdevDeVrM1or0g-ORBdGshTQ/edit?usp=sharing
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Bohemian_Archive_in_Japanese_Red/Flandre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Resident or Debtor, /jc/?

Debtor.

I shot a man in Cadia just to watch him die.

Maple Story Jump WIP take 2, Better Whitespace edition. Added a couple things as well (starting level perks), but mostly just much more readable.

Where are you, Jumper?

What's a decent alternative for the All-Seeing Eyes from Mushoku Tensei, preferably from a relatively low power jump?

X=-3, Y=3. I'm nice and play by the rules, but not really exceptional in the degree of my morality.

Just to the left of the y-axis in a superposition of states at the top and bottom of the grid.

Ahem

Fucked if I know mate.

What would a Shrimp Po'boy be on that chart?

Lawful Neutral - the kind with tooth brushing.

Chaotic Mad

If I were to make a Danganronpa jump, would it be best as a gauntlet seeing as powers could trivialize the killing game? Looking for feedback before I commit to anything.

I like being myself.

So will this cover Maple Story 2?

I'd like to think I'm Lawful Good, but it also feels odd to describe your own alignment. Seems more appropriate to be judged by your actions for where you align to prevent personal biases from coloring your answer. That isn't to judge anyone here, I just don't think I'd be able to answer with complete honesty.

Lawful neutral, because Red Robes are cooler but I still want a Gold Dragon.

Lawful Stupid.

Dead center but stick on a z axis for Pro-Skub/Anti-Skub and put me firmly on the ProSkub side

Where are some places I can get chainswords that's not 40k?

In the least impressive or noticeable point on the graph, so probably (0,0).

Make it less edgy.

Sorry, I've never even looked over 2, so I don't feel comfortable including it. Maybe it advanced the story in new and glorious ways, but I don't really feel like learning Korean or entirely educating myself via wiki to include it.

any jrpg

I'd call you LG NuBee

Evangelion. Use the 0CP version of the fanfic drawback to go to Shinji and 40K, get both personal-sized and mecha-sized chainswords.

That girl seems nice.

RWBY?

It could be both, I think. But I'm unsure if you're making it for the whole franchise or only the first game.

True Neutral. Or "apathetic shrug", if you'd rather.

I try to be a nice guy and not an asshole, but only if it's not too much effort.
Same applies to law/chaos, i generally follow the rules because it's usually more convenient, but i'm not hugely attached to the concept of order.
And i'm too lazy to go against them just for the sake of it.

It's treason, then.

Kudos for taking this on.

(10, 0)

Fuck da police, comin' straight from the underground.

Nah tho.

>implying I can commit treason when I am the Law
Don't make me conceptually fine you for being a public nuisance with your crazy antiskub radicalism

A burrito is not a sandwich, but ice cream between waffles is. A hot dog is not, but a sub is. A chicken wrap is not, but a McGriddle is and an ice cream taco is not. Where does that put me?

AAARAAAAARRARRGHAARAARGH!

Seriously, Palpatine's having so much fun when he turns heel I just want to pose for selfies with him while he's betraying everyone

Captain Planet
Wht 21.2
Eco villain 900
26 yo male
Radiation
Pollution palate free
Matered material engineering 800

Items
Money maker company free
Money maker (100 each) x18 -1000

Drawbacks
Heart is an awesome power! -700
Hitler hate beams -400
Competance -200
Invocation -100
Homey 90s dialog 0

19 new companies. 19. I have diversified my portfolio by an extreme amount. Other than waste disposal, mining, and a brewery what else should I make as my other 16 new companies?

Iunno. Does anyone think I fall under a particular alignment?

about there

Moon Destroyer

Lawful Harem.

I've always found you to be quite pleasant, so I'd put you on the Nice side of the chart.

I appreciate the perspective then.

To this day the sentence "Endangered species due to underbreeding." confuses me.

>Mostly Nice Person
>Little bit 'does not play by the rules'
>Maximum DESPAIR

>tfw ENTJ workaholic presently on mandatory leave after pushing myself into major promotion and minor mental breakdown

>the Touhou jumps is trash and the power descriptions are lacking
>let's check the wiki
>99% of the powers are straight up copied from the wiki anyway
And here I thought this jump couldn't disappoint me any further.

My D&D group played this game a few times with a bunch of different members. I was usually described as Neutral Good. Because I could normally be counted on to do the right thing, but they wouldn't trust me with a flamethrower in a room full of politicians.

Possibly because of that one time I unleashed a dragon into a group of politicians.

To be fair, they were about to frame us for murdering their king. After we caught the killer for them. And I had been stabbed twice in the left knee during the wild chase. So I wasn't in a great mood.

>Little bit 'does not play by the rules'
>Just spent last thread shitting on CG
>Literally describing yourself as CG

One, I said I'm fine with CG I just don't think it's the best path
Two, I was describing Heavens. Learn to into reading comprehension.

Reading comprehension, nigga.

As someone who knows nothing about this setting, putting the companions right next to the classess made me confused about whether they were supposed to be companions or people whose bodies you hijack before i noticed ", character' next to their names.

It's basically like pandas, Nu. Little bastards would've died out long ago from apathy, if the PR wasn't worth getting a crack team of zookeepers to manage their love lives for them.

>tfw King Fuck of Shit Mountain, a prick who usually plays by the rules except when he doesn't, and a radical sandwich anarchist

I don't even like pop-tarts, but I once mentally classified a slice of steak slathered with mustard on a piece of bread as a sandwich. So why do I feel like these ingredient neutrals and structural purists are the real monsters?

Chaotic Evil. Only way to go farming souls.

Fallout

Jumps with the edgiest powers? I need to be the edgiest.

Not a fan of the Jump Chan references, but otherwise I like it so far.

aryfruity, Deadman wonderland, elfen lied.

No, that's the most confusing part. The sentence is being used to describe Stain on the personality chart. How does "Endangered species due to underbreeding" come back to him? Is it meant to be saying that he saw tigers and rhinos going extinct in the papers, used that as motivation to work at a soup kitchen? Is he responsible for them not breeding? It mystifies me and I don't like the way he's looking at me with that knife.

I just buy the giant diamond filled with blank souls from Alterworld and make copies of it with minecraft cheat mode. That fucker has 666,000 humans, 4 titan souls, and 1 archangel soul in it and it refills once a jump! Its amazing!

Bloodborne
Soul Eater
Double Cross
Prototype

Check out Omega Energy from Captain SNES. You can spread edge to the entire world!

>Metal Gear Rising
>Hellsing
>Naruto
>D.Y.N. Freaks
>Dies Irae
>Soul Eater
>Elfen Lied

Kill la Kill

I want to be somewhere in the "Nice person who does not play by rules."
I really want to be.

But people keep pushing me into the Prick Zone.

What do you mean?

>Confusion over companions next to classes
Because of the mention in companioning them just before the class list? I thought it was a good detail, maybe omitting that there and just including it in the outro section?

Dislike including them at all or something about them stylistically? I planned to modify it a bit (I use "benefactor" too much), so if that allays some of your concerns, there you go. I liked the idea of Old Man Grendel having to be told the lingo by omnipotent troll Jumpchan.

How do you guys keep track of all your powers? Do you group them by type or merge similar ones?

>maybe omitting that there and just including it in the outro section?

I think that would be a better idea, at this point I'm just conditioned by 900+ jumps to see the companions selection far, far after all the perks are listed. Near the end, just after items and before drawbacks. If nothing else, it would just make it clearer.

YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON JUMPER HAND IN YOUR BADGE

> ENFP
> Died of too many Google Chrome tabs

Heck no, I upgraded to 16G of ram so that won't happen. As much.

Hey Jumpers, what jumps give you businesses and money that respawns?

How are you doing, my 120 tabs brother?

In Touhou, when using Flandre's power, do you need to move the "eye" of an object into your palm through space, or can you simply manifest/teleport it there?

Also, do you need to manipulate time in order to manipulate space with Lunar Dial? Like, does Sakuya need to accelerate time in the manion so that the space within it expands?

>How do you guys keep track of all your powers?
Hahahaha.
I don't.

Well funny you should ask because red posted a wonderful list earlier.

Injustice
Batman: TAS
Hellstar
Batman: Cinematic
Career Model
MCU2
Metal Slug
Batman Beyond
Generic Video Game Developer
Arrowverse
Avengers: EMH
Resident Evil
Justice League Unlimited
Witchblade
Medaka Box
God of Highschool
Majikoi
-Mad Men
-Dishonored 2
-Animal Crossing
-Breaking Bad
-Captain Planet (though it'll be more useful post-jump)
-Repo! The Genetic Opera
-Blade Runner 2049
God of high school

Are there any Image Comics jumps?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFQT2ZRQXkWTS61LUgLJdevDeVrM1or0g-ORBdGshTQ/edit?usp=sharing
AbilitiesSheet Tab. Grouped by Physical/Mental/Social, each subdivided into Biological/Technological/Supernatural, each further subdivided (except Mental-Technological which has WAY too many crafting perks to subdivide) into Offensively-Focused, Defensively-Focused, Utility-Focused, and a final Omni/Misc category for any perk that either doesn't fit (e.g. soundtrack perks), is a full racial modification (e.g. Alucard's Embrace), is a new magic system, or is spread across too many categories to have one solid focus.

Well, it isn't precisely companion selection, though they are potential options for the canon companion option. Aside from the brief mention about what will happen to companions, and the Heart Key item that will let you get a new companion in future jumps (basically a slightly upgraded Blue Feather from the Harvest Moon jump), the WIP doesn't actually have a companion section yet. The Character tag on those classes indicates that there is a specific character whose body you'd be hijacking if you take a matching origin (and if you don't it's left to you to fanwank). I thought I had laid it out pretty well just above the class table, but I'll try to make it a bit more prominent.

As for money:

-Person of Interest
-Archer
-Arrowverse
-Borderlands
-Jormungand
-Gargoyles
-Batman: TAS
-Batman: Dark Knight Trilogy

I'm sure there's more out there.

I try with a document, but I constantly forget to update it and consequently forget half the powers my Jumper has. Which kinda fits him anyways.

The Witches gives you an infinite money machine.

Sakuya doesn't need to be messing with time to mess with space.

I just kinda eyeball it, honestly. I tried to keep track of it once but it gets to be a bit much after 50 jumps.

By the way, can you buy ranger suits and zords from other seasons in the Power Rangers jump? The White Dino Ranger was pretty boss back in the day, and I'm in the mood for a little bit of cosplaying.

Anyone? There has got to be more than one form of clairvoyance that lets you search a planet in seconds.

...honestly, user? We need more Power Rangers jumps in general.

We also need a live action movie drawback for Street Fighters but that's neither here nor there.

Be a motherfucking psyker.

Too much of a hell damn maverick to be graphed.

>White Dino Ranger
My brutha. I loved when he was an enemy ranger, he was the best then.

For your Power Ranger question, not that I'm aware of. I THINK you could find stupid_dog to ask, given how many other seasons of PR the MMPR jump goes over?

but the amount of content that isn't covered in those ten years kinda leaves me wondering.

I think the ones from MT are from the best around.

Low-powered settings with clairvoyance is tough. I'm thinking Night Angel might be your best bet... Wait, actually check out Kara no Kyoukai. I think the drop-in set has something like that. It isn't quite as strong, but the setting's pretty safe.

If you want to go big, grab Clairvoyance from either Avengers: EMH or Raildex, but those settings are pretty hefty.

Other options include:
Elite Dangerous, which gives you respawning gold
Heaven's Lost Property which gives you a money generator ($4k/month until post chain)
...Exalted General on the QQ drive.

The eye isn't exactly a physical object, so Flandre can essentially just manifest it there.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Bohemian_Archive_in_Japanese_Red/Flandre

>actually going to 40k before you can wipe your ass with that universe
Maybe other people like that, but for me that's a clear "hell no".

>You wanted to do a Dino Thunder jump but you couldnt keep your attention for more than 5 minutes
The internet ruined my attention span

So, I will start working in a "Eiyuu Senki" jump.

Do tell me if there's anything you would like to see in the jump.

An explanation of why yellow jumpsuit doesn't do up her zipper.

Deptor. The bosses are the best.

X=2, Y=0.

Pretty much in the middle, but leaning slightly towards Chaotic.

Structural Neutral, Ingredient Purist.

The only right way.

8-Bit Theatre, if you can get Fighter to "teach" you Glorious Chairsaw Method. Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws.

Speaking of, Exalted. Though Autoklaives aren't exactly something you find there normally, they're used in Autobot-land.

Also, Dr. McNinja has chainsaw nun-chucks. I refuse to believe they don't have chainswords.

Hatred?

That's my secret. I don't.

>The eye isn't exactly a physical object, so Flandre can essentially just manifest it there.
>"You know, everything has an 'eye'. If I squeeze that eye, it will go 'kaboom'. Huh? How did I get close enough to the shooting star to squeeze its eye? It was right here. Right in the palm of my hand. And not just the shooting star's eye, but the eye of everything is in my right hand. So all I have to do is give a little squeeze and..."

Man, I love that power. And Flandre doesn't even need to use more power to crush stronger things.

Stripperiffic cosplay costumes. You know what I mean.