Today was a good day to gamble some eth

deposit 0.014 eth... withdraw 4 eth hours later

all you faggots in etheremon discord who banned me for sharing the strategy suck a fat dick and learn to fucking math

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036622.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explainerino

explain yourself

>implying you didn't have 3.86 ETH in there already

Wait
You can gamble cryptos?

Yea even if this isn't a larp, congrats you just got lucky phaggot.

"Guys I found a way to beat the house in gambling!"

yeah there are numerous sites to do that

What site did you use? I'm actually interested.

luckygames.io

roll game. pick over 98, start with 0.00000010 bet. increase bet by 5.2% every loss. 1% chance to win by hitting 99

longest i saw it go personally was just over 400 rolls. if your stack is big enough to cover a large amount of rolls you have very low odds of busting out. The odds of busting out increases as your starting stack gets smaller.

Sure, you could go on an extremely shitty run and not hit a 99 in 1000 rolls.. but if your stack is big enough you can make it so that the site basically has to hit a jackpot against you to bust you out.

You also don't need to use 5.2% increase, that's high risk. you can just do 1.75% increase bet and get 3ish times more rolls before busting out.

can confirm withdrawal went through, took a while and i was worried but it came. i'm stoked. Make sure you have a decent stack of eth for this and leave when you're up. hope you don't get a horrible run early, though again the odds are very low for you to lose (compared to any other betting i can think of)

classic martingale.

no in the longrun you will lose. however you can get extremely good odds with this method, do the math. the house says they have 1% edge but I think its substantially lower doing this if you have a large stack.

5.2% over last amount bet? Do you mean 1% chance to lose?

it's called martingale and it's not a magic formula. you're basically slowing down time in a coin toss

yes. which is incredible if you have the stack to back it up.

no, 1% chance to win, you have to hit 99. if you hit it, you get 99x bet. Your bet increases 5.2% every time you lose, so eventually it scales up quite big. This % covers your betting losses and then some when you hit it. The longer it takes to hit, the bigger your return. If your stack is too small, you can easily bust out doing this. The bigger it is, the more rolls you get before busting out.

I luckily didn't bust out before the bets got too high and made several wins over 200 rolls, with massive returns on those. To bust out I would have had to see 350-400 losses in a row from 1 eth, my stack was much too small to play this strategy imo it should be 10x bigger at least.

what's the minimum to make this worth it?

you say you saw it lose 400 times in a row and increased your bet 5.2% each time?

My roulette strategy

I think you should start with at least 10 eth to give yourself a ton of rolls if your starting bet is 0.00000010 however i started doing this strat at 1 eth, and got up to 4 within an hour. That was a little lucky for sure but it's really just odds, you have great odds with this strat and it just didn't happen to be a good day for the house, they never busted me out before the profits were huge.

Trust me it's risky to do this starting with 1 eth, albeit still pretty good odds for you. you need a bigger bankroll for better odds

yep. it goes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.. eventually 100,000, 105,000, 111,000 etc etc. The longer it goes the faster your stack is draining, but the bigger your win when you hit. My last win netted me 3 eth from 1 eth stack, in a single win. It rolled almost 300 times before hitting 99.

How do martingale works? Is this the same kind of stuff you do when you bet on red in the roulette and double your bet every time it doesn't hit red? That kind of strategy?

ok user, i see your strat

i cashed out 10x gains today from bnty trading

im depositing 0.03 eth even though you said to go with large amount and gonna test my luck

The margintale system is shit

op got lucky

thats not gonna end well for you, trust me. if you're starting with that small, do this strat instead

under 75, increase on every loss by 410%. bet 10 or 100 gwei. its risky too but this is what i did to get closer to 1 eth.

what you should do is use a coin different than eth, so you can have like 100 of it. then do the strat. great odds for you then

lol

Gonna throw 1 ETH at it, but you saying if I increment by 5.2 I get 350 to 400 rolls? And lets say 1050 to 1200 if I increment by 1.75?

i just sent some of my shitcoin burst, how long is it gonna take to show up?

okay got it

im about to start, its only 20 bucks its okay

might not even be 350-400. i got around 300 on the last one.
deposit took no time on eth for me. withdrawl took 3 hrs i guess because it was first day. thought i was scammed at first but i got it out

alright i busted out

its okay i tried

yea dude thats a little less extreme, same strat. Shit is OP if you are bigstacked, which you easily can be with crypto. your odds increase with your stack

20 bucks isnt enough dude you literally need bare minimum 1 of the coin you're using if you're at 0.00000010 starting bet, and that is pretty risky. better off to take some cheaper coin and have 100 of it

You dont beat the house. They let you win. With larger stacks the method doesnt work. Designed to bait people in to go bigger.

Pretty much.

The larger stack method caps out at 5 eth bets, which would take a ton of rolls to hit. The site claims to be provably fair and all transactions are visible. Whether or not they let me win, idgaf, i made $2800 off $50 and got it out of there. I'm glad they let me win

Does it really work? With how much ETH should I start? Thx for sharing user

theres always the chance you have really shitty luck and you bust out.

Don't have to use eth. Use something like XRP or Vertcoin or something cheap so you can have a 100-500 starting stack with 0.00000010 bets. You will make less when converted to fiat but your odds of busting out will be extremely low.

You can also set limits like stop if it gets to a certain bet sizing.

So my burst still hasn't gone through and now i'm arguing with the support pajeet over being allowed to use bittrex to deposit.

Thanks OP, much fun

i had that problem going out, took 3 hrs to receive. i think they manually move funds, i dunno. i got my profits out so i'm sure they will credit you

thats what i figured, the support pajeet is telling an administrator so hopefully they push it through

you must be using a huge stack of burst LOL. fuck i want to calculate the odds with a stack in the thousands/tens of thousands.

nope, just 2k burst so probably like 150$

thats great though if you're doing small bets. you might only be making 1-3 full coins on a big win but whatever. you can always up the starting bet too if you want to go risky

To newfags. Be fucking careful with this site. They are known to scam.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036622.0

fair enough. i didn't play that game myself. withdrawl did process though so at least its got that going for it

Yeah, they aren't a very obvious scam like that. Though it has been proven that they rig the odds against you if you bet high, or begin winning too much.