youtube.com/watch?v=nc8x4VVua6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STR: Very high, they hit like a truck
DEX: Pretty low, they're big and clumsy
CON: Very high, they're tough sons of bitches
INT: They dumb as bricks
WIS: Low, they're not especially perceptive
CHA: Abysmal, unless you're into that sorta thing

We talking the two well sharks or just a regular one?

If it's the former, then STR: ∞

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

The well ones are exactly the same, you ninny

Objectively incorrect. They're an entirely different type. Did you not notice the shitload of barnacles on both their heads and the extra sets of teeth?

I have yet to beat the fuckers in the well.

Why do shitters always struggle with the well sharks, just get one to follow you around to the opposite end of the cave that the other one will fall from, get him low enough to spawn the second one, then hit the first one with a shaman bone blade and lead them into each other.
It's fucking easy.

Maybe they don't want to cheese it you dork

>just shaman bone blade me bro :^)

Well shark detected

>Using an item intentionally put in the game, in several places where you would surely find them long before that encounter, the way the devs intended it to be used
>Cheese
What a beastly idiot, I'm not suggesting just standing on the ledge outside of OoK's fog door and spamming BMA Evelyn on your vilecuck build with the white hair and edgy name.

No need. Why fight them when you can just run past them? They take too long to kill, their attacks leave little room for even the slightest miscalculation before getting gibbed, they respawn and the rewards for killing them are in no way worth it.

Just think of them as an environmental hazard and get by them as quickly as you can.

>Weapon with one of the most broken hitboxes in the entire game
>Not worth it

Listen, at that point I already have three fully upgraded weapons that fill my needs. I'm not looking for a fourth just so I can use it on the two remaining bosses I'm going to fight.

If a game wants me to give a shit about new gear, it needs to give it to me before I already have something that does that job to my satisfaction.

Like how Mass Effect 2 will literally never convince me to give a shit about Samara or Thane, because they both show up so late I don't have the time of day to get attached to them before I'm off to fight the collectors. Thanks for showing up, whats your loyalty mission so I can keep Mordin from dying? Thanks. Now fuck off.

>Only three
Git gud

>Bobzilla
>Godzilla's retarded brother

>Needing gay sword thrown down a well when you can have BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

I did. With those three weapons, and I don't see a strong need for anything else.
There isn't a problem that can't be solved by the correct application of Boom Hammer, Moonlight Sword, or the Pizza Cutter.

HMS is for fuckin' arc nerds, do you even use +32% adept gems on your boomhammer or are you a fire gem weenie?

Depends. Am I planning on fighting something weak to fire?

You can swap out blood gems whenever. Don't get too hung up on them.

>Fag trying to go full anime gets btfo by good old fashioned technology
marvelous

Yeah, that chaingun totally BTFO out of a guy that had 3 hp left. So impressive. The magic flaming hammer surely didn't do most of the work.

butthurt weeb who got assblasted by technology

Nah m8, builds are what matter, a 50/25/15 str/skl/arc build will do nuclear damage with one abyssal heavy and two blunt adepts, but do absolutely fuckall damage with fire gems and cold abyssals.

Have some more

It's not magic actually, the powderkeg hunters were just absolute fucking madmen who said "hey, what if we put a furnace into a fuckhuge hammer?"

This video reminds me why I hated Bloodborne combat. Dark Souls was all about risk vs reward and knowing when to capitalize on enemy weakness, whereas Bloodborne just doubled down on DUDE PARRYS LMAO WHY AREN'T YOU ATTACKING YET?

I hate being told how I have to play a game, so I sold every gun I ever found out of spite.

you sound kinda gay desu

He's not entirely wrong. Bloodborne combat was a pain in the dick until I dedicated about 5 hours to actually getting good at pistol interrupts, and then nothing in the rest of the game ever challenged me again. At worst, I'd get myself killed by getting cocky.

There are whole bosses who become embarassingly trivial when you can just never let them complete an attack animation.

>gun
>not using the bowblade to fuck with pvp melee intentions

Fight like beasts while I fuck about in Cainhurst.

Just use a two handed weapon than, plus in the FC's the only people who parry are chikage shitters and they're usually too busy unzipping to shoot you.

>not embracing the night of the hunt and going in with beast claws and beast's embrace like an absolute madman

You disgust me.

>beast's embrace

Harder mode faggots.

No guns, no parries, no backstabs, no viscerals. Using only the main three weapons and engaging in a pure hunt.

Do you have the balls?

I once beat the game using no weapons but the blunderbuss, even on bosses that can't be parried, does that count?

No, you used a gun.

Impressive though, if this is true.

Someone stat the Winter Lanturns.

I've got video evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=nc8x4VVua6A

If this actually you, that's pretty neat.

Okay, that's impressive.

Honestly not that hard if you know all the bosses well, your only real struggle is if you fail enough times for your bullet and vial reserve to start getting low.
And Micolash, for some odd reason Micolash has really high blood damage resistance.

I'm sure that shooting him while he's running is a viable tactic. Especially with a cannon or such.

Using a cannon would kinda invalidate the whole "blunderbuss only" run though.

cannons bitch, what else do you need?

>singing Frenzy necroshrooms

Fuckno.

My fellow wolf in human shape.

I'm a simple man that likes simple weapons.

They're like trains, slow moving but once they get going. Look out.

How bout stats for the Pthumerians.

Speed: Fast
Face: Ugly
Weapon: Impractical

3/10 apply yourselves, as a culture

Stat me, Good Hunter(s)

>Weapon: Impractical
Come on now.

You try throwing a shotel, see how that ends up for you.

>then hit the first one with a shaman bone blade

>giving in to the plague of beastly idiocy
plant eyes on your mind, fool. embrace Kos(or some say Kosm).

>I'm an r1 spamming shitter who pulls the plug anytime he's invaded in Mensis
ftfy

Is it wrong that I want to bully Bathory?

>using gay pizza cutter when you can go piercing bloodsuckers and beast with this baby

During my stay in bloodbowl, I played a guy named "von killyouman".
Being that amoral edgy son of a bitch drastically improved my playthrough in all ways.
I like to think that the reason I did well in PVP is that I had a stunning effect, whether by comedy or edgyness, I'll never know.

Not that guy, but I did pretty good with my blade while invading out there.
Shit was fun.

Enjoy your cheese, faggot

Had the same experience. Hell I went the extra mile and roleplayed as a vilecuck while unzipping, shit was cash.

Then I got the Bloodletter and roleplayed turning on the vilecucks as well. The old blood must be purged.

>All these guys forgetting about your lord and savior, the greatest slammer, Kirkwood Hammer

>Not thoroughly beating down all the vile beasts and loathsome cosmic scum

>not giving the Pthumarian Wueen the pounding she deserves

>Not smiting the Wetnurse with your hefty piece

This image is now relevant to this thread.

Best weaponfu, coming through.

>that jump attack dodge at the end
This is beautiful.

>Playing any souls game online
I guess if you like to eat shit...

Wrong link there soyboy.

holy kek

DMs, which Bloodborne weapons would you allow to be used in your game if they were stated in a non-shit way?Please suspend your disbelief that they can be stated in a non-shit way.

Tonitrus seems easy enough