In a perfect Imperium, what would be each ones roll?

In a perfect Imperium, what would be each ones roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EVxEzaC4l4,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead.

A nice sphere.

>what would be each ones roll?

Probably 1d6, given that GW doesn't use anything else.

natural 20s

Made me exhale through the nose.

I agree with this guy. Emperor tends to dispose of his toys once he accomplishes his goals.

I recall reading something about a series of Primarch scale apartments below the Imperial Palace.
So his plan seemed to be to stow them away in case he needed them again.

Emperor would drink beer with Malcador, while the Primarchs assist humanity in running the Imperium.

Despite not being a Primarch, Malcador would probably still be more important than any of them. He is the Emperors best buddy and will ever be.

Like:
Emperor at the top
Malcador as second in command and right hand man
Primarchs as ministers and generals and stuff

I wonder if the Emprahs friendship with Malcador was genuine or if he was just another tool like the Primarchs.

This. The emperor has been nothing but overt that he wants to make sure the primarchs and space marines never replace or rule over humanity as a whole. If not for the heresy we would have had a primarch and space marine genocide with the Imperial Army and Navy taking over the defence of the Imperium with some geneseed kept in storage if an emergency ever arose.

Yup, he was THE guy that the Emperor counted on, and had basically the same power (political, not psychic) as the Emperor (although not oficially). But he will still be remembered as the Emperor's broest bro and a hero.

I honestly doubt it was a lie. Emps was always distant to the Primarchs and everyone else. However he was also together with Malcador and Malcy-boy was the only person in the entire Imperium who could talk back to the Emperor and call him out on his shit.

Fairly sure some of the Primarchs had some sort of long therm role. Magnus was supposed to power the golden throne, and Vulkan and Ferrus was apparently supposed to be there to maintain it. May be wrong but I recall that being the case.

The emperor's long term goal was for the webway to render the golden throne obsolete.

I doubt it. Too much effort put in their creation to be just destroyed.

Besides, most primarchs had abilities that weren't purely military

i mean, could be like 2d6 or 3d6?

Wasn't the Golden Throne an integral part of the Human Webway project? Which is part of why the Emperor was interred on it, in order to keep the collapsing portal form spewing out literal hell (aside form the life support)?

It was. The human webway would be maintained through raw willpower

>Angron
Head of the Adeptus Informatum Technologicus

Yeah, which is why Emps would at the very least keep Magnus alive if no one else.

>Primarch scale apartments
>Actually dorms

Now I'm imagining the Text to Speech emperor responding with:
>What else do you think I would have had my sons do when the war was over? Go back to school and finish their fucking degrees of course.

wasn't there a bunch of lore indicating that Emps wanted to restore humanity to it's former glory and then make it greater and later let humans govern themselves ?

Emperor: Emperor
Sanguinius: Prime Minister
Lion El'Jonson: Minister of Defense
Fulgrim: Minister of Art or something
Leman Russ: Minister of the Interior
Perturabo: Chief of Defense Staff
Jaghtai Khan: Chief of the Air Force
Konrad Curze: Chief of Black Ops & PSYOPS
Rogal Dorn: Minister of Architecture
Angron: Minister of Cranial Implants
Mortarion: Minister of Health
Magnus: Turned into glue so he doesn't fuck everything up
Guilliman: Foreign Minister, Chief of Staff, Deputy PM
Lorgar: Minister of Faith
Vulkan: Diversity cabinet member
Corax: Minister of Horticulture & Sonic Fanfics
Alpharius: Minister of Alpharius

>Lorgar: Minister of Faith

The Emprah was a hardcore materialist and did everything to eliminate religion.

The only things he believed in, were
a) science
b) a brighter future for mankind

Speaking of which, who else will be returning? We have Magnus, Rogal, Corvus, Vulkan, Leman, and possibly Jaghatai in the series. Who's next?

>Not switching Perturabo and Rogal like they always wanted.
>Implying Magnus did anything wrong.

I'm waiting for Alpharius

This
Plus Magnus has to power the Human Webway

Ooooo, that will be good.

Alpharius/omegon probably. But I think Khan is going to make an appearance in the next episode.

Yeah, but Magnus would've sat on it. He probably would've been okay with it because of all the psi-exploring he'd be able to do while seated in that thing.

Rogal's dorm.

>Rogal shares a dorm with Perturabo
>Pert comes back to find entire room foritified, all exits blocked, Imperial Fists armed with pillow launchers.
>"Hello, brother."

The way I see it the Emperor would deal with each Primarch on a case-by-case basis.

We already know the Emperor's plan for Magnus was to have him use the Golden Throne to power the webway.

For the other Primarchs like Roboute and Rogal I could see he restructuring the sectors in order to give them their own sector to watch over personally, and report everything to Malcador and from him to the Emperor.

He'd probably have Alpharius secretly monitor all the Primarchs to make sure they don't do anything he doesn't approve of, like consorting with xenos, dabbling in warpcraft too much, or worshipping him as a God.

However, for other Primarchs like Angron and Leman Russ who were known moreso for their violence I could see him either doing away with them since they wouldn't be needed any longer or more likely putting them in stasis to use them when they'd be needed again, like when Hive Fleet Behemoth would arrive or a Necron Tomb world wakes up.

My favourite primarchs are Dorn, Guilliman, and somewhat lesser Perturabo. They're great. Autistic. I can relate.

>Hello, you are speaking to tech support. My name is Angronius, how can I help you today?

A sphere, but one with mouths that regurgitate dicks into the other mouths. That way op would feel at home.

>mfw Warhammer is canon

*high

If the theory that the S3 opening shows the order of the Primarchs' return, then the next one will be this guy, who I think is Perturabo.

What's the rest of the order?

In the order shown from youtube.com/watch?v=7EVxEzaC4l4, the best I can tell is:
1. Rogal Dorn (which makes sense, since he was the Centurion)
2. Magnus the Red
3. Vulkan
4. Leman Russ
5. Corax (You are here)
6. Perturabo
7. Lion El'Johnson
8. Jagatai Khan
9. Angron
10. Ferrus Mannus
11. Lorgar
12. Mortarion
13. Fulgrim
14. Alpharius/Omegon
15. Conrad Curze
16. Roboute Guilliman
17. Best Boy Sanguinius
18. HORUS

That's Vulkan. Or Russ. Or Manus.

Nah, look at the weird back things, profile of the hammer, and dainty legs. It matches his miniature.

Sorry, meant for

Maybe so.

Was that one weird Custode in the Diavolo outfit who showed up one time and asked people "Do you know who I am? No? Good..." Alpharius?

>Gets rave reviews from callers. "What a nice young man!"

I think Magnus and/or Kitten were traipsing around the palace and ran into him, and later the Pillarstodes too, but he never showed up again outside of whichever episode that was

Yeah, I remember. Apparently its some sort of Jojo reference, how I wouldn't be surprised if Bruva sneaked in some Alpharius shit.

We've been over this; he's already back, leading the Indomitus Crusade.