Party Draw Thread

Seems like it's been a while since we've had a good party draw thread, so get posting, Veeky Forums!

New content is best. Storytime is also appreciated!

Default template to follow.

Here is the template.

theyve been sent by the church to invade a castle full of vampires. its not going too well so far.

Sure, why not? Not drawn by me, but by my GM.

>i am sikh of this
jej

Please elaborate on That Guy's character; some kind of slimegirl thing?

I love the simple little art style, looks like a really fun party honestly.
Also pretty curious about "that guy"

This is one of the best starts I've seen to these threads in a long time, all of these sound and look rad

>Tori Black
I see what you did there.
Also shit taste detected.

I may as well continue with the party we had before that one.

>"King gizzard"
>And the party has a lizard wizard
crafty bitch I almost missed that one.

I thought commissars couldn't be psikers

It was a self-appointment on his part.

Still waiting for more from this group.

Aren't they done?

Our GM drew his interpretation of the party a while ago. We're playing some unusual races from his setting.
>Goat-man assassin who's reconsidering his past deeds
>Goliath engineer, self-conscious that he's on the "short" side
>Reincarnated-spirit-gnome mage, murdered in his previous life
>Dwarf duelist, lives to fight, decided to swear off alcohol lately

Today, on our eight session, the dwarf died in combat. Everyone is still a bit emotional about it, IC and OOC. The assassin's player cried.

I don't recall seeing or before but was pretty hated when it was first posted.

Ah, Lady Bianca Amarretto, I remember your weird deviant bondage threads fondly

Everybody is actually a pre existing member of my friend group. We play short sessions almost daily.
“That guy” as I’ve labeled him is actually a pretty cool guy, and has been playing just fine.
On character creation though, I’d established that the world was a fairly low fantasy gothic horror venture. Sure there were wizards and vampires, but not orcs or whatever.
He proceeds to show up with a slimegirl named “minty-Chan” who uses a sniper rifle. She was also described as “a Loli” “slutty”, and “a double D”
I eventually straight up called him a faggot and told him to pick between the slut or the Loli. He picked slut and aged her up. I also took away the sniper rifle because seriously this world is on crossbows still fuck you.
Like I said, he’s been playing just fine but Jesus.

Our DM drew this. I'm the guy on the bottom left.

Oh I also forgot to mention that the sniper rifle started a fight in session 0.5.
The player of the weasel is a gun but in real life and is sort of moody and pissed that I won’t let him have the gun he owns in real life in the game. When minty showed up with a sniper rifle the group got into a big row until I arrived and broke it up.
The librarian has a gun because it’s a simple type of gun that works in setting, and it’s a cursed magic artifact that gels perfectly with the tone and setting.

This is one of my group's campaigns. Tonight we played a session for the first time in over a year. It was our 45th session of this campaign. It started out with 2 players and grew to 4 as we added more members of our group (it was originally a side game).

The basic plot is:
>two college students in a steampunk world graduate
>enoch hears his father is sick
>they go on a mission to find an ancient potion that can cure him
>get into fights with gnolls
>one character is a winged humanoid priest who takes on a gnoll airship, is mortally wounded and so he lights a fire in the powder magazine to suicide-bomb the whole thing
>eventually ride through a gnoll city on a hill in an armored wagon shooting a gatling gun at stuff
>lose wagon, gain airship they steal from the gnolls
>eventually want bigger airship
>get involved with an anarchist who wants to overthrow the government
>they help him assassinate the high council
>destroy many of the giant defense turrets in the city
>get airship they wanted
>realize the anarchist is an even bigger dick than the high council
>so they kill him and restore the previous government
>fly over the mountains to follow clues of the far realm invaders that are exiled on the other side in the dead zone
>one of the PCs dies after drinking one of their potions and engaging a far realm creature in a dream battle
>they head back to the kingdom, find it under attack by orcs and gnolls (and now these far realm creatures are gearing up to fight)
>meet bandit trying to become as infamous as possible
>he assassinates a top general and then helps the party steal a 400 foot long dreadnought airship
>they fly north of the kingdom into the tundra to get away
>find isolated town in the far north under the control of a lich and his bugbear minions
That was about where we left off. We've been playing the campaign since early 2015, with large gaps here and there.

Another party, same group, this time a weird apocalypse setting.
>group starts out in small village about 20 miles from a ruined city
>gray, cold world about 20 or 30 years after the apocalypse
>weird monsters, other towns here and there, some trade
>this one is built around a radio station
>winter is approaching, and with it the illnesses
>village leader sends three men (emil, ivan, antonov) into the city to get medicine
>they go into the city, fight some weird monsters, emil's leg gets messed up
>they fight the bandits that control the hospital
>they rescue alexie from the bandits as he was a prisoner of theirs
>after defeating their leader, alexie permanently cripples her and takes her captive
>they go and fight alexie's original group and kill them
>run into a cult who wants the bandit leader girl for her psychic powers
>alexie ends up apologizing for what he did
>doesn't matter, because bandit girl is slowly dying
>they find a guide through the subway tunnels out of the city
>go back to village
>leave off with bandit girl slowly dying from spinal infection and alexie wanting to save her, feeling regret for his actions

Why is a human hanging out with Asriel?

Stop with the trap shit.

Zoot?

What is this from? I swear I've seen this before

Why should I listen to you, HITLER?

>Here is the template

dude that one is out of date. save this one.

So they were a THAT GUY but then got better?

cool.

Man.
I think our RT party was strange.
Then I see stuff like this and it makes me think we may have been par for the course.

I made this a while ago for a sub game of Dark heresy taking place on the main party's ship using lesser characters and NPCs that we PC'd

(the RT PCs were significantly less normal or more powerful)

This party ended up stopping a civil war that had broken out between the RT's elite house guard and a Space Wolf that was squatting on the ship.

turns out some kind a tzeenchian deamon had set them up to wipe each other out so that they would fail to stop whatever it's plans were

I still remember us finding the space wolf buck naked in a room full of smoke eating crazy cookies strong enough to kill a human. Trying to talk him down was interesting and ended up involving acrobatics.

This seems like a cool game. What system?

what's the story behind how this party got together?

>Always inebriated but never understated
>I am sikh of this

I'm laughing.

>I sense our enemy is near!
>Good! Bring Me his head on a platter!
>I think the maid overcooked it.
>What did you say?
>I think it looks great.

Also how does a Rogue Trader surround himself with so much heresy without falling? Well, sometimes they are just that damned good, other times they are just damned.

Is the answer that Malorna has her mindfucked servants dress her?

looks like Zhao from avatar the last airbender.

Also listed, two "followers"

A desperate and confused retrieval drone'

A filthy but grateful Hawkan Raider.

>Brucie
This party look absolutly rad, were you a player or a GM?

Player. I played Feather, the bard.

The girls (and Lark) for captured and one point and Brucie disguised himself as a orc pirate to rescue us. These are our new outfits after.

>Lark is somehow best waifu out of the three.
Truly, tittymonsters are a plague upon this world.

Yeah, well it was a long time ago. When my character retired I introduced a ninja named Kyoshi see pic related.

Traps are like that

Color coded for your convenience

I love how the techpriest is simply called charles.

Smells like dork souls. Honestly

The big animu eyes look so cheesy but for some reason I appreciate it, brucie also looks like a champ.

I thank the heavens that my group isn't bunch of magical realm special snowflakes. Fuck non-standard races, fuck non-standard classes and especially fuck spesshul shitgobbling extra books with witch ravenous cancer that made D&D 3.5 become absolute garbage.

Sorry if I sound harsh. There is nothing wrong with that trash if that's the kind of trashy setting you're playing and everyone else is OK with it. Stuff like the "That guy" here and the trap/shark in OP would never fly in my group.

I've never been more thankful for my group of friends than realizing I could be stuck with somebody like this, if people like this exist for real somewhere out there.

I agree with you. My group might play edgelords but at least they aren't freaks from 200 different races.

It was a circus campaign. GM was pretty lenient considering how shitty our race/class combos were.

Honestly I could handle some parts of that character it almost sounds like it could be fun. But who the fuck shows up to a setting like that with a character so incredibly unfitting
and a sniper rifle
literally who the fuck.

Incredibly glad to hear they ended up being a cool player though, so refreshing to hear a 'that guy' that ends up redeeming themself.

A very old group, the villains used to be part of the party but kept getting shit on by the goodly members, so the group split in half.

Left to right:

Half Elf Monk - Constant Naruto references. Probably the wort player for your "stealth" party member.

Human Paladin - Trucks through everything, Is kind of a stick in the mud.

Human Cleric - Coolguy. Kind of a zealot. Obsessed with divine justice.

Human Valor Bard (Me): Recently knighted for being an altruistic goody two-shoes, now outranking the Paladin in status much to his frustration

Half Elf Druid: Wildshape Druid. Very memey. DM lets him get away with a lot of ridiculous shit but it's fun so w/e

boop

>The Murder Hobo 3000 : A paladin who serves the God of Blood by killing nearly anyone. He also rapes paladins from other gods but don't admit that its gay. Have betrayed the party to gain power, and is now dead, burned alive

>The Goofy Necromancer : Lord of an undead city, he likes to burn taverns and chill with skeletons. He's the black mage's best friends, since they know each other since level one.

>The Mad Alchimist : An associal piece of shit, who keeps doing critical failures. He's one of the newcomers of the party, with the now dead paladin. Has been useful on diplomacy missions.

>The Black Mage : Member of a black cult, he has sold his soul for powers, but since he saw what afterlife wait for him, he's trying to become immortal. Has stolen a black dragon, killed many members of his own cult but stay unknow from the rest of the world

>The Femme Fatale : Is supposed to be a stealth-based character, but keeps charging at the ennemies without thinking. She has tried to stole a black dragon too, but the dragon was killed by the most powerful army of the world and she still managed to get away.

Maybe I'll do some story time later

So is this Fallout, or just a setting that takes some of it's cues from Fallout?

Why did Brucie have a stylized letter P fake tattoo'd on his right Pectoral when disguised as an Orc Pirate?

So did Feather change their hair from orange to brown (or brown to orange) at some point? Also what happened to her arm?

Does Artope actually steal souls with their stare or do they just have a very intense stare that makes it feel like they are boring into you to take your soul?

>I love how the techpriest is simply called charles.

I don't remember if Charles' last name was mentioned or not. I'll ask his player next time I bump into them online.

He's come back a few times.
One time was when Mission control and NAmita were going though some of the former head astropath's stuff and needed someone to Identify a holy staff the found and figure out what it did.

The other time was when Mission control escaped captivity at the hands of a powerful ship's noble and he called Charles to come pick him up from the church he was hiding in before the noble's goons could find him.

There was another DH mini arc involving finding out what happened to a town of minor variant humans who knew the arcane rights to craft purely mechanical cameras who had gone quiet. (the town was built into what had once been a sealed storage area so utilities had to be shipped in and out. I'm not sure what had eventually gotten noticed but I think it had something to do with requisitions for shipments of water stopping.

I don't remember off the top of my head if Charles was on that mission or not.

It's actually Gamma world. Of course, it does take cues but we're using the Big Mistake setting so it's a mish mash of everything.

What are Gamma World and Big Mistake?

>Eyes like the sky
>King Gizzard
Love those deep cut King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard references

Brucie had the fake P brand on his arm to disguise himself as an orc pirate.

Feather never changed her hair. The red feathers/fur here are part of her outfit. As for her arm, she was subject to a nasty critical hit before capture.

Please take time to proof read sessions of your storytime before you post the chunks of it.

That kind of thing can help with understandably a lot.

Running it by someone else to see if it gets confusing for them in places is also a good thing to do.

I LOVE how you made the Black Mage and Necromancer looks so different despite both being dudes in in robes and hood holding a stick.

Their postures, the way they hold their staffs, the width of their torsos and shoulders, the shapes of their hoods, and the way the cloth of their robes and their unoccupied hands hang.
It all serves to make them look like two very different people despite having no visible faces and wearing very similar outfits.

I very much look forward to hearing more about this game.

The Big Mistake was an Apocalypse when every single type of Apocalypse happened at once (Nuclear Fallout, Hell Rifts, Biblical, Alien Invasion, Natural Disaster, Psionic Awakening,etc, etc,) warping the world forever. Gamma World takes place afterwards, with the players taking the roles of Mutants and Freaks trudging across the Big Open, fighting scavenging, and surviving. Right now, my players are going to find a rumor of the Legendary Sky Spear, and El Dorado esque treasure/location that of course my greedy little looters want to have for themselves.

They just now finished fighting off a wasteland G.M.O. in a ruined lab and have decided to explore northwards after stocking up in Rubblehaven. This has been good fun so far. The Hawkan and drone didn't make it.

an* damn it not and

Magical realm fetish bullshite.

thanks for the answers.

Halfling ranger, Tiefling rogue, Light domain Cleric, Fighter with two hand specialization.

which one of them has the skeleton crew of retainers?

Is the cleric casting a spell or is the fighter's face shining with the glory of a thousand suns?

I constantly recast my Light cantrip on his helmet so it lights up everything around us like a lightbulb.

Well done. The best art is either fantastic or funny.

I'm reminded of a drawing of such a rally. only its all girls, and girl Hitler is passing by inspecting her troops, who she has apparently decides should not wear skirts or pants.

You're just the kind of badwrongfun losers we don't need here.

I'm not listening to someone who spells words with extra E's. Only assholes do that.

Very intense stare, but we've had all of our party deaths after she joined, so we can't be sure.

So you'd be okay with players that are
>big tits swordswoman
>a furry
>a trap
>another big tits girl

And/or a GM that allows it?

Bumping this thread, some coll stuff here

>dnd campaign ii underground.jpg

So is this your second DnD campaign with this group, or is this the second time you've edited together an image depicting the party for this game?

Dude they finished. and there's an archive with all of them. It's been linked on previous draw your party threads.

Second campaign. We still need to get used to each-other's playstyles, but I am enjoying my time with them.

good stuff.

Unknown Armies party I GM'd.

Is that a euphemism or does that mean he tried to get her to adopt books on communist philosophy or living a "communist life/lifestyle" into her self help book collection?

I'd guess he gifted her a book he wrote himself.

>gifted her a book he wrote himself.

Huh, such a gesture could mean all kinds of things depending on what kind of book it was.

> Huh, such a gesture could mean all kinds of things depending on what kind of book it was.
Given that he is obsessed with political philosophy, it would hardly take a genius to guess the topic.

unless it was something he wrote before he got hard into his current political philosophy.

Technically NPCs, but the latest meme from my Hero Academia: USA campaign.

I usually try to be pretty non-judgmental of other peoples' character concepts but these are just...

>MHA: USA
I really want the actual manga to go to NYC at some point.

>needing a party
Real adventurers travel alone.

>Joel
>Gorilla
>Australian accent

Is that a sneaky Dinosaur Park reference?

I love UA but I would do everything in my power to hide this image from a new player I was trying to sell on the game.

You're a weeaboo, probably.