Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

ugh

3rd and final thread I'll post this version in

ppp+....

....please

>mfw no ppp+

The rest,please.

Delete that shit before someone masturbates to it.

too late

it was glorious

Haven't seen this one posted in a bit

is this the last page?

Yep.

this reminds me of exalted idk

>Pyrus
>Chest: D Cup default, Structural Reinforcement, Variance Compressor, Lactic Override
>My milk, when I'm lactating, has a faint, difficult to place cherry flavor. Knowing the flavor will make you recognize it.
>Vagina: Permanent Activation, Optimized Channel, Surplus Musculature, Refactored Production
>My juices now smell and taste like Orange Chicken from whatever Chinese place you can think of.
>Void Adaptation, Artificial Neoteny (Stops me from aging at about 19)
>Sigh initiation, Sub-linguistics Package, Robust Cybercolony, Computronium Tissue
>Naval Operations Training, Sigh Discipline, Eminence Lavande Conditioning, Neokama Tantrism, Stellar Navigation
>Mobile Habitat
2 external, 4 internal
>Interior Ecology, Biodomes
>Bioship
>Crew:
>78% Voidsmen. Most of these are run-of-the-mill people from assorted worlds. Priority goes to less wealthy individuals and those without a clear place in society. A good proportion of them have at least passable knowledge of agricultural practices. Applicants with histories of violent crime are passed over. Children accepted. A gender ratio of approximately 70% female to 30% male is loosely enforced.
>6% Eminents Delegues, 3% Trophees Lavande. Nearly 100% of these are female, though well tempered males are occasionally allowed into service.
>3% Engineers, 2% Horologists. Hired on primarily a merit basis, though those with troublesome personalities or a history of violent crime are passed over.
>2% Researchers, 1% Arcanists. Seek out those with primary interests involving interstellar sustainability, adaptation to new environments, the vast unknown, or making people live happier, more fulfilling lives.
>10% Bioreactors, 1% Cruciables. The Bioreactors are largely volunteers/voluntold from the Voidsmen crew, and are thus not added to the total. The Crucibles, however, can be considered additions.
>3% Negotiators, 1% Sirens. Prioritizing negotiators skilled in interacting with alien civilizations.
1/2

>Uniforms: Nothing, except for researchers/engineers who maintain outfits that facilitate their jobs. Where we're going, clothing is a waste of resources.

>Shuttle Bay, Internal
>Bioindustrial Extractor, Internal
>Meddeck, Internal
>Processing Bay, Internal
>Industrial Hardpoints
>Survey Array, External

>Mandatory Mod: Lactic Override
>Augmentation Assistance Program: Bio-industrial Infrastructure
These mods are only required for approximately 10% of voidsman applicants at any given time, though volunteers beyond that are more than welcome to accept them. The choice of mod and nature of produced substances are somewhat open to negotiation, but there are bases we need to cover as well.
>Conclave
>Extra Augmentation
>Tuition
>Template Printer

>Wanderlust/Explorer
This is a colonization and expansion ship. We picked a direction, and went off that way into the vast unknown. We seek planets that seem habitable to establish colonies on and spread throughout the universe. Maybe we meet new aliens along the way, maybe we find that the only company we have is ourselves. We maintain the internal population necessary to go without a colony or so of people for a time until we rebuild our numbers.
Ours is also a diplomatic mission in which we establish first contact with new species, and strive to make that first contact good contact.
Through minor gene therapy, we maintain an approximate gender ratio similar to our embarking total, to facilitate the rapid population of both new colonies and our own ship. Our internal culture is largely an idyllic, easygoing rural fantasy, except with no clothes and an atmosphere of free love. Women of age without children are conditioned to provide necessary supplies for our odyssey like fuel.
We collected a disproportionate number of volunteers from E-mohto, Outer Zealand, and Viktoria, with such volunteers making up almost 50% of our voidsman crew alone.

Yep

>Energy Blasts (Eye lasers) and Shielding. Flight once I complete Secret Invasion
>Med Bays and Short Range Teleporter
>Spaceship
>Moondragon, Angela, Beta Ray Bill, Cosmo, Mantis
>Rebuild the Corps, Secret Invasion, Time Crises, Secret Wars

>European magpie
>No crazy Aussie magpie
Why bother

Black naped oriole
Red flanked bluetail
Indian Verditer Flycatcher

We tank crew now.

High seas
Neo-Barbarian.

Brute strenght (free)
Resilient (free)
Be nimble, Be quick.

Wasteland Native (free)
Hack and Slash + Slice and Dice (Melee weapon)
Tactical Insight.
Vulture

Melee weapon + Chainsaw + Multigun = Chainsword.
Shield + Tower Shield + Special Materials
Automatic Rifle

Minisub +Missile launcher + torpedo
Prewar Infantry armor
Radio

O-279

Come robo-friend. There is much good that needs done upon these waves.

>tfw you'll never be a badass space cop
>ywn be a rookie alongside an older, more world weary cop
>ywn crack heads and take down drug and human trafficking rings alongside her
>ywn earn her approval after saving her bacon once or twice
>ywn see her dead in an ally, shot by dirty cops
>ywn avenge her by bringing the cops to justice and paying someone inside to give them a warm welcome
>ywn be assigned to a hot alien queen ambassador as protection detail
>ywn have to fight off her and her handmaidens wanting your dick while looking for a mysterious assasin
>ywn team up with time cop and wizard cop to stop some eldritch horror from returning all time and space to nothingness
>ywn put on your spaceglasses and say something cool
>ywn fly off into the sunset in your ship with a rock song playing after a case closed
Not being spacecop is suffering

No mutations or augmentations? You could get webbed feet or gills for the waterworld look

Prosperity
Might
Regent
Seaworn Cliffs
The Comrade
The horrors of War

Step 1, Gather a proper gang.
Step 2, Occupy and repair an empty fortress.
Step 3, Taxation in exchange for protection.
Step 4, Get good ships
Step 5, Establish trade routes.
Step 6, Put together as proper a navy / military as I can
Step 7, Wait and see what caused the war and why.
Step 8, Join in on whoever's side aligns with my ideals the most.

And be a mutie? Nah man. Gotta work torestore humanity as it is.

Time for Tanks!

>wake up
>it's saturday and I have nothing to do

Do I work on my WIP, finish my Time of Troubles build or shitpost relentlessly?

>Regent, Vitality, Wanderer
>Great Plains
>The Servile
>The Horrors of War

I take it upon myself to bring those with no gumption under my sway, and produce a nomadic band of conquerors. I sweep the world, clearing out band of nasties and monsters alike, uniting the lands under my rule.
Some I meat find themselves inexorably drawn to serve me. As I accumulate power, other, more strong willed individuals find themselves with me at first by prudence, then by habit. Invariably, some exist who will resist my sway, but they will find it difficult to mount any sort of offensive against me, and instead find themselves attempting to just coexist. And this is fine.
The measure of a conqueror is not by arm or mind. It is by what swears itself to the conqueror. It is by what will expend itself in the conqueror's name.

Not enough activity for shitposting, get to work you lazy twat.

Thanks mate!

>Protection/Girls
Yes, it's true that my country needs me. Yes, it's true that fit men generally see deployment on the frontlines. But girls usually get stuffed in a can, and I got a connection to stuff me in a can with 'em.
>Tank Destroyer
Cannon 6 (12)
Armour 7.5
Speed 2.5
Tactics 2
>Buff MCLargeHuge and Munitions
As a manly man, I find myself in a world designed for less physically powerful people than myself. Unfortunately, as I'm only of average fitness myself, I'm only worth three women. I can also tote bales, or otherwise put the "man" in manhandling heavy equipment and munitions.

>Vacation Kit, Junior Mechanic, Camoflauge
>Operator: Heather Bowen
>Gunner: Erika Opaline
>Driver: Sam Quinn
>Mechanic: Agnes Kagutsuchi

Mostly we just hang out around the border and shoot anything that tries to make it across. Sometimes we take the initiative and make ourselves more useful by making ourselves cover for the other militia forces, but our much more frequent task is just the aforementioned prevention of armor from moving across a large area
We spend a lot of time waiting, but because we could potentially need to be alert at a moments notice, we spend a lot of quiet hours crammed in our can. It's a nice can, though. It had enough extra space to fit Agnes' apprentice, and between them and the long hours in the can, they've made it pretty comfy. We even have a full set of pieces for a game Erika calls something like "Paradox-Billiards-Strip-Vostroyan-something or other". It's pretty fun, even if the rules change every time and Bowen gets upset that there is almost never as much stripping as the name implies and starts adding her own rules. It still has bad ventilation though, and let me tell you, a small, poorly ventilated can full of 6 people tends to get rank pretty quick, and the cooties of 5 girls aren't much better than the cooties of 5 dudes. The fetishism helps, though.

Alright here's my build
>conquest
>light tank
skillz
>spotter
>survivor
This will help my tank be able to tank more than one blow from the enemy and retaliate with superior firepower.
Upgrades
>camoflage
>pheonix rounds
>sniper
Tank crew
Operator: Pierre
Gunner: Imogen Matthews
Driver: Penny Hathaway, obviously
Mechanic: Agnes
We're nicknamed "Sheer Terror" by both the brass and the boots. Why? Because it spreads like plague at a shakespeare play when we're on the field.
Our tank is uniquely built to reach speeds not even the enemy turrents can match. Combine that with our stealthy camo and our sniper, the only time the enemy ever notices is when they see our rear a mile away from their destroyed tanks and charred remains of their soldiers. I bear the blunt of Imogen's teasing, just so that it doesn't distress Agnes and Imogen, and irk Pierre. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team,man.

Oh, didn't know there was more. Oops.
Replace Erika with Marcelle Browning.
New tank stats:
Cannon 6 (12) 7 (14) when intoxicated
Armour 7.5
Speed 2.5, 3.5 while sober
Tactics 2
Bowen is now the one who suggested the game, Browning is now the one upset with the lack of stripping.

North Canarican Battlefront
Slightly less stanky tank air, considerably more spooning for warmth with stanky girls. And now I have a partner to take the brunt of the uncomfortable, predatory associations. Yee.

Reason for Joining: Protection
Commander Skills: Logistics (+1 Speed, +.5 Tactics); Morale (+1.5 Tactics)

Tank Class: Armoured Personnel Carrier
Cannon: 3
Armour: 4
Speed: 5
Tactics: 8

Upgrades:
Grenade Launcher
Mechanized Infantry (8 people)
Camouflage

Crew:
Operator: Lt. Eleonore Waterhouse (+4 Tactics)
Gunner: 2nd Lt. Eirika Opaline (+3 Cannon)
Driver: Cpl. Penny Hathaway (+3 Speed, +1 Armour)
Mechanic: Cadet Agnes Kagusuchi (+3 Armour, +1 Speed)
Mission Area: Skaldsland Countryside

It's time for tactical supply dump raiding action. Gotta get behind enemy lines and sabotage our way to victory.

>tfw some attention whore is making a cyoa video game

Yeah, I didn't see it either. I'm exchanging Imogen for Marcelle too.
We're deploying to Skaldsland countryside.
>Infantry, heavy infantry
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Glad I brought those wily pete rounds. Looks like teh sniper's got a lot of work on her hands, too.
>Turrets
Can't hit what you can't see bitch
>two tanks
Can't hit what you can't aim at, bitch
My tank rating is
Cannon: 10,5
Armour: 6.5
Speed: 7.5
Tactics:2
We aren't too flashy with our tactics, but it gets our job done. But hey, atleast we can tank a few hits before giving them back more than they gave and skedaddle.

So idk much about this shit. How come when I open them in my browser, the cyoas from the archive are fine, but when I download them from the Dropbox they're too low-res to read?

can someone post the one where you choose a demon type to summon?

reddit at work

Conquest
Tank Destroyer.
Strategy
Survivor
Ablative Armor
Camouflage
Phoenix Rounds

Operator - Pierre (Oberstein)
Gunner - Eirika
Driver - Tatjana
Mechanic - Lulu
North Canarican Battlefront

End Results
Cannon - 4.5
Armor - 6.5
Speed - 1
Tactics - 5

Our job is to stop enemy armor and up north is where we can do that best. We shall lay in hiding, waiting for the right moment to strike and kill our armored targets. When that fails simply entrench in a good position and come what may. The friendship of Oberstein and Tatjana all but ensure once this is over with we shall be set for life via promotion or simple publicity. Eirika shall help us climb the ranks, her ability to win over the conquered to our side shall do wonders for moral nationwide especially good for our intelligence. I have no idea how Lulu can do the things she dose but being able to make spare parts is glorious. Aslo is she is some project then the brass has her eyes on her and by extension us. We shall serve our nation proudly.

You're downloading the the preview image, not the actual image.
Veeky Forums and the archives also show you the preview images, but when you click on it the original is loaded.

>Can someone post the one where you choose a demon type to summon?
You only need 1 demon type silly!

This was updated in the previous thread. I've noticed a few typos to the new additions so I'm updating it again.

The only change to the way things work is that I changed the wording of how having more than one magic school works, implying that multiple schools is actually viable despite its difficulty, where before it was implicitly limited to dual schools.

>no name

Just name it bloodlines or something if you really need to for saving it.

>censored
Trash

Who said I would save such a piece of shit cyoa?

I've had a lousy day already and it's only 1 pm. Do you have any cyoas that can cheer a person up?

Maybe this?

I'll take a look at it thank you kind stranger.

>!Body Modification!
>I’m also noticing a very low of
bioaugmentation…

Tok, nice digits but please post the uncensored in the /trash/. It's nicer that way and people over there lke you better

The guy who wants a name for it, since otherwise he wouldn't need it.

Don't waste your time on retards/trolls.

Whoever that wanted this image last thread, here it is.

Thank you.

so no demon summoning cyoa that isn't waifu garbage?

This one?

Things are a tad unclear, I'll do my best though.
I'm assuming a discount is 50% off.
>Brink of Defeat
>Young Man
>Armored Force
>Bears, I guess?
5 girls
+2 personality
Discount on equipment
1 S Heavy Object 279 720 1sh 1h 2m 1l
1 Heavy 660 1h 2m 1l
2 MBT, 580 2m 1l
1 Cruiser 560 2l
Wepunz
Cruiser: Small Cannon and Rotary Autocanon 550
MBT 1: Triple rotary autocannons, Howitzer, anti-air missile bay 510
MBT 2: Tank Canon, Laser, Frag guided missiles. 485
Heavy: Tactical Missile, 6 machine guns, mortar, autocannon 455 30 mission points
Superheavy: Yamato Canon, Heavy Weapon mount with 1 tank canon, one mortar, and one howitzer, Medium Missiles, three anti-air missile launchers 350
Gadgitz
Cruiser: Sangvis, Stealth, Short Range Dodge, Retreat 295
MBT1: Exceeded Fire Rangefinder 180
MBT2: Exceeded Fire, Ablative Armor, Reinforced Materials, Force Field, Point Defense 130
Heavy: Exceeded Fire, rangefinder, forcefield, reinforced materials, ecm 80
Superheavy: 16 lab, ecm, reinforced materials, rangefinder, salvage, force field 20

Personalities&Outfits: I'm coming up with some of my own, 'cuz this has holes.
Cruiser: Freedom, Playful, Feisty, Cowardly, Loony, harness, combat armor
MBT 1: Shy, Supportive, Critical, Giggly, Self-Destructive, Pantsuit, bulky sweater
MBT 2: Brash, Feisty, Romantic, Belligerent, Motherly Templar uniform, Guerrilla outfit,
Heavy: Trickster, Childish, Feisty, depressed, friendly, Basic, Gorilla outfit
SHeavy: Leader, Motherly, Serious, Violent, too old for this shit, Combat Armor, Overalls
Repair Dome with nothing in it because we have a lot of dakka. We have a DIY Gym made out of soup cans and piles of expended shells though. It's fun when you don't get tetanus.
Slums, guardposts, library, and a junkyard.
Suitably fucked up landscape for a bunch op girls wearing tank outfits to build exercise equipment out of garbage, yes?
We have no support.
Good lord it is too late to work through all of that. Fuck it, I'm done.

See (although it has more than just demons).

yes that's the one thanks

Discount is 5 resource. Its said in page 2.

Let's pretend it's still thursday so I'm right on schedule.

>(although it has more than just demons)
No it's all demons, it just this cyoa has a different definition for demon.