BTC slowly dying, LINK up. This is the future

BTC slowly dying, LINK up. This is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

oraclechain.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for what next year is bringing for us faithful, intelligent, LINK holders. We are blessed and worthy of millions because we didn't waste time on shit coins built purely on hype.

>can't wait for what next year is bringing for us

Bankruptcy isn't as exciting as you think it is user.

Lol the irony
Even reddit fags didnt fall for these bags

So this is gonna go to what? 3 dollars in 2018? 5 in 2019, 10 in 2020 with full implementation?

We will shin upon the world and keep humanity under our protection
We are the link node operators
Nothing can stop us
The world will follow our rule
Praise sergey god of the gods
The end has no end
The circle is complete
Life is now a gift
We are the chainlinks nods
Princes of the human race
Nothing can stop us
Embrace power and infinity
Amen

It will be $3 on main net launch but with the current hysterical amounts of normie money it will probably be $10 by EOY 2018.

50$ EOY 2018

DYOR

Kek

You are not an investor. You are not anything special. You have contributed nothing to the development of ChainLink. Buying a funny internet token and hoping the price goes up does not make you an investor. You do not matter at all to the success of ChainLink, none of us do. Sergey already has partnerships, he already has industry recognition. Sergey very easily could have secured ALL of his funding from angel investors/firms or fintech and instead he CHOSE to do an ICO. Because that's the kind of guy Sergey is (he's a philosophy major for a reason), instead of only allowing insiders and big swinging company dicks to make money off of his product which IS NOT MARKETED TOWARDS THE AVERAGE PERSON, he chose to hold an ICO so the average person could get a piece of the pie. Now every entitled faggot here who buys LINK is upset that they didn't get an easy 10x in a month so they panic sell and fud. Sergey doesn't give a shit about some loser whining on Veeky Forums about his bags because he knows what he has, he knows the opportunity he is giving you, and he knows that if you sell and fail to make money off of LINK it is because of your own weak hands, and you will look back in regret when you see that all you had to do was wait a couple months. But you didn't because you're impatient and wanted Twitter updates and blog posts too much to see the bigger picture.

I'm getting into the OracleChain ICO. I loved sergey's idea but the execution just wasn't there. OracleChain is taking the chainlink white paper and actually building it (and putting it all in chinese so they can get chinese money unlike smartcontract which doesn't seem to care about translation at all). No hype, just pure delivery from the OracleChain team.

Good luck with that, you fucking idiot.

So you didn't read OracleChain whitepaper?

True if big

Link is a fucking phoenix
It's invincible
When the others are weak
Link shine upon them and blows out the truth

YES! A normie distraction. If anyone asks about ChainLink just point them towards whatever piece of shit this is!

Flavored buttholes dot com, jalapeno edition.

One dollar by EOY right?

oraclechain.io

They have an English translation of the white paper on here. Looks like a copy and paste of LINK.

Shitty Chink scamcoin.

I wouldn't write it off so easily. Keep in mind even though chainlink is supposedly blockchain agnostic initially it will only partially work on ethereum eoy 2018 and it could be years down the line before it's implemented on other blockchains.

EOS and ADA will have replaced ETH by eoy 2018 and oracle chain and others are ready to pounce; sergey doesn't stand a chance
unfortunately. If he hadn't wasted the three months since the ICO I really think he could have pulled it off.

Yeah user, you want to buy in after it's popular so the volume is high...

Dann, know, shit.

LMAO.

OracleChain has partnerships, endorsements, and a roadmap all in place.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Best of luck with your FUD/shilling, user.

s t i n k y l i n k y s