POSW. Still early to secure your Masternode

There was a thread about POSW 7 hours ago: Those who listened already gained profits already. Next stop: 4000 Satoshi

It's still not too late, this coin will BLOW up in late January/early February because of the following upcoming features:

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
- Atomic Swaps
- Rebrand To Stakenet
- Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
- Pooled Masternodes on Poswallet.com
- Treasury Fund
- Private Transactions

Everything is working on their testnet that is open to the public. Just join our Discord and download the new client and test it out. We are testing for the last small bugs before release.

>Info: Posw.io
>Whitepaper: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
>Discord: discord.gg/T8TDsBa

Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

What's the big deal with Cross Chain Proof of Stake? Please explain to a normie why'd this be huge.

How many posw for a master node? Too much.

Do your own research. I linked to the article right in the OP.
Most likely 20k coins.

As usual /biz won't buy into a gem until it's already rocketed.

Well. Yeah, just trying to help some of the newbies out. Sure I have an incentive to shill it, being a holder, however I'd have WISHED something like this was being shared with me when I first started out a year ago.

Look at the graph of XBY.

The same thing is gonna happen with Posw

How confident are you in the dev team? Are they the same team as the original POSW, and do they have public identities?

It's a completely new team. You can actually see them on Posw.io

I have even talked with them on Discord. They are very friendly, and actually communicates with their investors, unlike other teams and projects im involved in.

Join the discord and see for yourself. They are 100% legit, and are delivering

can you explain the article in brainlet terms

You forgot:
- Ledger Support + Rebrand Ledger Support
- Stealth Send

I'd say it's more similar to the graph of Monero. XBY is way too pumped so fast.

How the hell did these dudes get Ledger support? It's by far the smallest mktcap supported by Ledger

Got about 70% of my crypto portfolio value in POSW hodling it since may... If they fully deliver their service (which they seem to be capable of, judging by their working testnet for example), this is gonna be the biggest moon in the history of moons

Great product and dev team

How many coins are you holding? Just wondering ;)

>How the hell did these dudes get Ledger support?
FinTech approved, SEC approved

>It's by far the smallest mktcap supported by Ledger
Past failure is still hunting the coin until the rebrand.

About 5400 POSW

If you can afford it. Get the remaining 15k for a masternode.

I'm planning to setup multiple nodes as soon as I can

Looks like it was the old team with the old staking wallet concept that got approved for ledger support back in May..

This thread, and the last one fucking screams pajeet PnD. 5 minutes of research on this shit shows almost zero indication of having a community, at all.

Really? You have a working testnet that you can get involved with right now. Slack. Discord. Telegram. You can talk directly to the lead x9 devs...

Have you ever visited the Slack/Discord? The community is thriving there and the devs are extremely helpful and friendly

Just let the thread die and let the dev team prove themselves that they are capable Vitalik's level. Not our fault if they buy high anyway.

really intrigued by the concept and the idea of getting a masternode...

honestly can no one explain the article? What does it mean?

So if I'm holding PIVX do I get free PoSW on the new chain?

No. It's not a hard fork of PIVX. They just modified the code to implement TPOS

These masternodes are gonna be way more profitable than your "normal" masternode coins due to TPOS and CCPOS.
So definitely consider it, it's a wise investment while the price is low

Poor research buddy

i am already accumulating ;). when will be the amount for the masternode be decided. im heading for 20k now.

It's most likely going to be 20k. Maybe 25k.. But my guess right now is 20k desu

Forgot to answer your actual question, lol.. haha

Not sure. Just wait and see I guess. When they are going to the mainnet. We will know

explain CCPOS in simple terms and what POSW intends to use it for exactly?