Drawthread!: Crane uy edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what happened in the last thread, but I'm reposting this delivery so user can find it.

Could I get a Changeling character of mine? She's a Spring Court Fairest, very similar to pic related except with thorny hair, pale skin, eyes that literally glow, and wearing a gossamer-thin white sundress instead of the plant clothes the girl in the pic's wearing.

Thank you in advance!

Hey my dudes I'm looking for art for my SW Human Female Bounty Hunter for EoTE, they have steel blue armour in the whole Fett look but it's been painted over in cheap black paint (It's chipped on the sides revealing the original paint). I have been considering just a sort of practical looking hairstyle, but you could just have a normal Mando Helm, if you'd like. She has a blaster pistol attached onto their right leg.

alAlso I'll try to do some art requests here too so if you see some vector art it's probably mine. I do symbol art, vectorising and Tartakovsky-like art.

Migrating/bumping my request for my half elf ranger Thedian Dawnstrider.

He's a high charisma, highborn character so I'd like his appearance to reflect that. He wears quite well kept and almost noble clothing similar to pic 3, but with leather armour similar to pic 1 and 2. He's obviously well off, but he's no slouch and looks well equipped.

The colour scheme for his clothing and armour are similar to that of pic 5, with red and green being the primary colours. Perhaps with some yellow trims.

His face resemble that of pic 4. His hair is the same colour, but is kept up in a neat ponytail. He also wears a neatly cropped beard similar to pic 1.

His longbow is his weapon of choice, but he also carries a short sword. They aren't particularly fancy looking, just well made.

I would love to see him in a heroic pose with his bow drawn, ready to dish out some justice. Think of him as a cross between Virion and Arthur from Fire Emblem. He's a goofy semi-noble that means well and sees himself as a sort of hero of the people.

Thanks in advance if anyone picks this up.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Welp, I stepped away, but since he mentioned it, they might still be in here. I'd like the image if at all possible if you're still there.

Requesting someone draw my cleric.

Requesting a picture of my Elfling NPC, preferably in a dancing pose. the dress is in the pictured style but with no designs on the top

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from one of my previous Starfinder sessions please

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's computer for her.

He spilled his drink (orange) all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

You're free to change the console and the chair if you want.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi, Veeky Forums, I've got a bit of a silly request.

Requesting the man in the reference posing as an icon, pretty much identical to the reference picture as well.

His halo, however, is made out of scalpels that are pointing towards his head. He wears a black coat and a grey shirt underneath, with a red scarf as in the reference.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this up. If not, don't worry so much about me, worry about your family.

Saint of migraines?

Not exactly a request, but...

I have a nascent concept of a rogue masquerading as a wizard, and wanted examples of exceedingly practical rogue clothing, and extraordinarily impractical wizard clothing.

Requesting horseshoe-crab-thing dressed like a prussian soldier with a spike on it's shell so it looks like pickelhaube
Thanks in advance!

I'd like to request a girl in a somewhat ancient Mesopotamian inspired outfit please.

Requesting my Fair Folk who is a DEUS VULT vigilante, redemption seeker and wandering scholar, drawn in your style, please. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask. He is supposed to have a golden aura, and he doesn't really have that skirt thing. It would get in the way of his movement. That object he is holding is supposed to be a flaming sword, by the way.

Hill Hanchoring

What replaces white top part?

The black top, I imagine.

I'll start working on this when I'm fully awake

Requesting my tribal huntress character from a planned online game with her most recent trophy.

Thanks to whoever picks this up.

Heya pal, if you're here, mind specifying a pose too, or are we going with this one? I'll take it once I've got the additional deets.

Thank you very much! I came back and the thread had been archived and I was a bit worried (went to work when roughly when it was posted and passed out when I got back home). Thank you for reposting this!

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

Anchored, I know someone was working on it.

No worries. I hope you enjoy it.

Claming this one in the name of the moon, will work on it in the very near future.

American marine, son of polish inmigrants. He's fought zombies, poltergeists, changelings and vampires, so he's had his fair bit of punishment, along with is tour. He is Light Blond and very pale. He is offduty, 27 and dresses pretty civilian-ish.

Migrating and bumping from the last thread.

Requesting a Duros (the alien on the left) dressed as Hunter S. Thompson (the guy on the right) for a Star Wars campaign.

Requesting a patch for my party, we're a rapid response/ monster hunter hybrid unit.

I'd like the patch to have the greyhound in the center pic surrounded/ bordered by the noose but not being hung, and the words "PIT HOUNDS" to curve around the bottom of the noose, similar to the coffee company patch on the right of the image. Additionally please keep the colours earthen and natural, so it wont stand out from forest scenery.

Thanks! Hope whoever pics this up has fun drawing it.

I'll take this one bud, I like the cut of your jib.

I'd like to request an Art Gremlin.

An art gremlin is that little bastard that steals your pens, loses your stylus, bugs out your tablet drivers, or in extreme cases cuts power to your computer before you finish saving your work, corrupting the whole image.
Thematically similar to the gremlins found in the aviation field, but they specialize in tormenting artists.

Hey drawamigos, requesting my paladin of Gorum!
She is a half elf with long dark brown hair thats braided messily and deep green eyes. Her teeth are sharpened since she was originally a brawler for an arena and would fight dirty to survive. Face tends to usually be bruised since she's up front taking all the damage, so she sports a black eye from time to time. Her left ear has a bite mark at the point, or really looks like it was bitten off.

Wears essentially the same thing as female Corrin from FE Fates except the sleeves from the cloth under her armor is torn off and the clip holding her cape is instead shaped like the holy symbol of Gorum. Her color scheme is black, red, and grey.

Her main weapon is an earth breaker, but prefers to smite evil with some good ol' brass knuckles. Would be pretty kick ass to have her mid smiting with either the knuckles or earth breaker. Have fun with it, she's the comic relief of the party so you can take it in any direction.

Holy fuck, thank you so much, I love it! XD Sorry I didn't catch it until now. Thank you, thank you!!

Requesting my Half-elf war mage Bladesinger named Whisper

She's armored in an elegantly form-fitting translucent magic weave resembling chainmail. Summoned from it is an ornate semi-transparent golden plating that seems more decorative than resembling physical armor.

She carries a pair of curved swords that holster to the shoulders. Skin if ebon, ears pointed, and head kept cleanly shaven.

Got your boy right here buddy, remember to never do ether, and I hope you have some nutso drug adventures with him.

Could I request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related?

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.

Looks awesome! The flyswatter's a nice touch.

>"We can't stop here! This is mynock country!"

Finished this one up, hope you like it!

As to the user who asked last thread, I have never received formal art training, but I have drawn / doodled in my spare time as a hobby since I was young. I definitely lack a lot of the fundamentals, and I regret not being able to spend more time grinding anatomy and composition, etc.

I do believe you can start later in life, but you are not going to see the results in days, weeks. It might be months but you will get passable art if you put the time in, and you'll get even better as months go by. The key thing is to put in regular time, an hour every day, hours on the weekend doing fundamentals and studying from artists you like.

Take a sketchbook everywhere you go and just sketch whatever you see, buildings, plants, people. Training your motor skills takes repetition and consistent practice

I'm not OR, but I have a "Aliens In Our Midst" characters folder; sincerely, thank you very much for your efforts.

Why did you revive the argument in the new thread what's the matter with you

Saint of curing them via incisions

Not OR, but I'd love to see someone fulfill this. A prussian mirelurk sounds awesome in a really weird way.

Had a bunch of scenes from the movie playing the background for inspiration, I'm glad you like it friend

Requesting an drawing of my commissar Michael Haffner. He's currently fighting some sepretists on a snowy planet. A day after he arrived to the squad he was assigned to his sarget mutated and started worshiping Khorne and his heavy gunner turned to Nurgle due to hearing some people were going to be quarentined. More recently while riding in a Chimera the driver was drunk and crashed into a revine Michael promptly executed the driver when everyone got out. His squah has encountered some of the sepritist forces and is now engaging them.

You mean trepanation

So sorry if this is a stupid request, but requesting my RotRL gunslinger in a festive style. Instead of a witch hat she would have a santa hat with a bullet through the middle of it, the normally straight hair curled, her coat replaced by a long santa coat, and her musket styled like a candycane (or painted like one).
Anyone that picks this up, have fun with it. Something that hasn't been mentioned, by all means change/create something that pops in your head. Thank you!

Anchoring WIP

Requesting half-ogre fighter with gladiator look about him, doesn't wear armor except the arm piece

rerequesting

Requesting my character. He uses a maul and has yet to acquire any armor or clothing past common clothes. I'm just going to copy what I filled in the description. I understand a lot of DMs might not let me use this guy.

"Pearl is an albino goblin.For a goblin Pearl is short and stout in stature. Covered in pale white skin that appears to be callus all over with thin wiry clear hairs speckled across his body. Pearl's skin glimmers in bright daylight, but when looked at closer seems transparent showing veins and other undesirable details. Scar tissue on his eyes give them a milky glossed over look making most to assume he is blind. Generally wearing a stern look on his face. He keeps his skin clean and his tools cleaner"

As for keeping his skin clean... I've tried to keep up with this trait but every single time I try to clean up I end up making him dirtier.

I saw your post before, how come all your references are orcs for an ogre

OR here,

Yeah, supposed to be white top replaced by colored top. Should have been more clear on that.

Requesting a pre-gen pc for a postapocalyptic one shot I'm going to run.
She have the same haircut as pic 1(albeit black instead of blue) and she have a metal plate patched on the side of her head.
She have roughly the same face, bodytype and outfit as Sarah Connor on the right.
Feel free to make any pose that suits you or to take liberties.
This looks really nice, do you have a blog?

Anchor post

A little late for that

I just noticed OP didn't put it, kinda basic thing to do really but whatever

Alright, looking forward to it!

Heyo, requesting my robot private investigator. He should basically be wearing the trenchcoat and hat, but with the CCTV camera instead of a head.
Thanks.

I'll play along

Anchoring WIP

whats wip mean?

Work in progress

nevermind i figured it out ;_;

I would like to request two lawyers, representing the law offices of Fishman and Fischmen, specializing in planar law.
Leonard Fishman is human.
Lenard Fischmen is a fishman.

Hmm. Actually I hadn't give the pose too much thought, but the pose in this reference pic might work pretty well, actually, albeit with a little less overmaximum smugness. Thanks, user!

Wip

Good butt.

Requesting a twisted Christmas themed pic with my character.

I would like to see her sitting in a Victorian chair warming her hands with a cup of hot chocolate. In her lap is a SPAS 12 shotgun and I would like her to be saying;
"Come on down you jolly fat fuck!"
If you would like to add extra details to make it look more Christmas'e (i.e. a Christmas tree, a fire place with stockings, some wrapped presents etc...) that would bee swell but up to you.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

Requesting centipede-train-thing

What in the fucking fuck, this was a request I made a few threads back, which wasn't delivered, and so I abandoned the idea as not being very interesting?

I know it was a thread before Crane Waifu was drawn.

dont think that this is what you want so feel free to rerequest

thanks for the prompt though, i needed that

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Requesting a dark skinned monk with dreads in dirty peasant clothes with one hand in a white aura and the other in a black aura. Looks like he's achieved a state of total harmony.

Totally okay with your own artistic freedom!

Much appreciated user

Hello, I have a drawing request. I believe it is quite interesting, so maybe someone will take it up.

The drawing is a fight scene. The background does not matter much, bus should probably by somewhat dark and mysterious, like an alternate dimension. Maybe some mist, not much visibility beyond the scene portrayed.

Combatant 1 is on the right, with his back turned to the viewer, standing at a 3/4 angle. He is a strong warrior, fighting with a two-handed sword, wearing light-medium armor, and a very Spanish-looking mustache. See picture for reference. The man is embracing for the incoming attack, perhaps preparing to block the blow, or maybe readying himself for a swift counterattack. The man is also possessed by a demon, and although this does not change his appearance much, he is glowing with a noticeable fiery aura. The possession has also increased his muscle-mass slightly, to the point where his clothes seem to be on the point of tearing.

Combatant 2 is a man that has magically grown twice his size, almost 12 feet in height. The man is wearing the remains of his torn clothes (a leather traveler's coat with a hood, a cloth tunic underneath) and is charging his opponent angrily, planning to grab the possessed man with his open palm and crush his head between his fingers. This combatant might have some deformities due to the magical growth - his proportions might be a bit off, especially in the facial area. See picture for reference.

I would be very grateful for this picture. It is a scene that happened in my D&D game recently - it was a battle to death between two player characters in a two year long campaign, so there was a lot of dramatic tension during the fight. All seven players, DM included, remember this scene very fondly, and I would like to have a picture to remember it by.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a young man who got cursed after pissing of a wizard.
He have the same face and haircut as the top middle pic, without the black make up.
He have the same eyes as a goat and the same horns as the top right pic.
He is just wearing the outfit depicted on the bottom. I would just like him to look a bit nervous
Thanks!

>he's cold, he's slimy and he's out of his element
>and his partner is a giant fish

Please don't lynch me, but what is an anchor post exactly?

Requesting a drawing of a funny little creature.

It's a talking skull, not unlike Morte (pictured), but it lacks eyeballs.
The skull itself is mounted on a skeleton arm (from palm to elbow), using the palm as a leg for support and surprisingly dexterous movement using the fingers.
In addition to that, it has a tip of a broken spear (maybe two feet in length) sticking out from one of its eye sockets. It uses the thing to attack enemies.

It's name is Victor, and he claims to have been quite the ladies man back in his living days.

Requesting something like pick related only slightly younger, with a sawn-off shotgun in hand rather than an assault rifle, and a Celtic-cross in the other instead of a card.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove the cloud from above his head, and make it so that he is flying on a cloud, like Sun Wukong. And give him a revolver in addition to his sword. His expression and pose should be that of a playful adventurer.

Thanks in advance!

Re-posting my delivery from last thread

10/10 would be punished like the filthy sinner I am by

Thank you both, these are great.

It's a post for people to link work-in-progress art.

Here's a first WIP, will probably have to redo the legs though.
Tell me if I made her too muscular to your taste.

Requesting a human mage please.

Her left sleeve is tied in a knot, the arm is missing from the shoulder down.

She's perpetually tired and bitchy.

The sword floats and twirls around her at her command when it isn't tucked into her belt.

Her staff doubles as her spellbook, so it's wrapped in leather strips that have spells inscribed on them.

You could do something serious or sonething a little less so, maybe her bag of holding has spilled a few empty bottles out of it, as she is a raging alcoholic.

Thank you for helping me out.

I was excited at first when I thought she was basically naked.

Repost from last thread

Sorry for the shitty ref but Im out of town and working off a phone.

Id really appreciate any drawfag taking this up, its my current Character in PF
a totally NOT Byzantine Alchemist

actally learning alittle greek to help RP

OP here, that's good muscle, it's fine!

Not the OR but I really like this.

Requesting this character drawn in some way or another, a girl with black hair, pale face, she's supposed to be Russian / Eastern European, about 19 or 20 years old, brown jacket, the blue jeans, maybe torn a bit. It'd be cool if you could draw her fighting some demon wolves (if you search Abyssal Skulker on google it'll give you an idea of the kind of creature) in an alleyway of a gray city or something that'd be cool. But obviously just a normal drawing is fine. Anything is fine. If you want to draw her in a wheelchair looking sad, that is fine, too, because that is where she ended up after my players were through with her....

Thanks for answering.

Requesting my 5e character. She's a swashbuckler with two elegant swords. The picture should explain most everything; the center picture is a bodytype, the bottom left is hairstyle but the skin/hair/eye color is like the top left. Thank you for consideration.

Requesting a very sketchy or simplistic drawing of a DnD adventuring party deciding to take a long rest on or nearby the bodie(s) of a slain enemy(s) in a irreverent or cavalier manner. Party make up or slain creature can be anything the artist desires.

Thank you Vela! Its awesome!

There's really no end to this, is there? It's all a trick. A bog. Quicksand.

Thanks for taking her up Vela! This is exactly what I was thinking, looking forward to the finished product

Come on, give me a Warhammer Fantasy waifu

I'm sorry to disappoint, but glad to titillate.

You will repent, user.