I bought this at .21 BTC before the crash. Am I doomed? Just hodl? What do I do?

I bought this at .21 BTC before the crash. Am I doomed? Just hodl? What do I do?

Watching LINK and Ripple go up. Kind of disheartning. Have a bit of Ripple but not much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChrisPacia/status/945720790326136832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just hold it or you will be poor

wait, new upgrades coming in early 2018 which should have an influence on price and adoption

>Owning cryptos with "Bitcoin" in the name
Man, 2017 is almost over.

Any details on conbase / gdax trading? January is a vague term.

Great to hear dude. Any details on that?

I was anticipating that BCH might hit .5 BTC one day, maybe a year or two as the transfer fees of BTC became out of control. But it's competing with LTC and ETH as a trade medium.

bch is better, have some faith user

period

it will soon be 1:1

twitter.com/ChrisPacia/status/945720790326136832

Dam nice. Thanks for making a poor user feel better. Got some great gains with Walton Chain, then lost it with LINK. Fuck.

Still about $400 or more in the positive though, even after losing. Getting more than I put in so I'm happy but this is rent money tier at best. (Not stupid enough to pull out yet, just saying)

Thanks dude. Really looking forward to it. I guess I'll keep holding BTH and throw a few into LINK and Ripple. LINK lost me a bit of money but I do think it has a future. Also TRX long-term. And of course Dragonchain.

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

Bcash will go to 4k soon and 8k soon after. Either hit up some other coins in n the mean time if hold, you can't lose.

But how much do you think it will gain relative to BTC? I bought at .21, so hoping it reaches half value or something in a year maybe.

doomed.
completely useless since its only gimmick are the transaction which other coins already do better anyway.

Only ones that got rich off of that are Roger Ver and his clown entourage. And no, I dont hold BTC either.

Just alone with Colored Coins BCH is gonna have a huge advantage, just watch what's gonna happen in 2018

Bitcoin Cash will go 1:1 and soon after that BTC will die because it's a shitcoin.

I think BTC will be like gold, a storage medium and nothing more. I don't think people will be happy about $500 transaction fees. But then again it might upgrade and fork again.

Wow only $1.50 to transfer $1000 at fast rates. I can see why people say BCH will beat BTC for sure.

$1.5 for BCH transaction? Try a fraction of a cent, that's how cheap BCH is and how it should be.

No it costs me $1.32 to transfer over $1000 theoretically. I am using fastest fees.

That's not fastest fees, what wallet are you using?

ledger nano s

there is your problem, the wallet's fee estimation is fucked, multiple people have complained about it to them already

All you have to do is hold.

Bitcoin collapsed under its own weight. Bitcoin Cash can carry the weight. I expect it to moon within a fortnight, young lad. Procurement is strongly advised

Use custom fees, change it to 1 sat.