Heyy, you have a spare place in your party? I'm pretty swell at spear throwing, AND know all the local woods by heart!

>Heyy, you have a spare place in your party? I'm pretty swell at spear throwing, AND know all the local woods by heart!

no and if you start stacking poison on me i'm calling the Butcher

Can you crawl lady? Dungeon ceilings can be prettty low you know.

Lunara is literally my waifu man!
I've even mentioned in some games I've played with the folks, they don't know that she is a dryad but I even have a shield called "Lunara's blessing"

No.
Fuck off you hippy.

That panting blob has nothing on me and my thorns!

Uh.. I can bound and leap, and frolic.. can we go to an ample dungeon or like?

Ha-ha, I'll have to tell the dryads about this!

Hey, we neither smoke plants nor graze AND I find this offensive!

No spear chuckers in my party.

How tight is your pussy.

>ample dungeon
...We'll let you know.
Don't call us, we'll call you.

How much can you carry? Would you mind having a Naga in your party? Where can we find/recruit you? Can you grant us safe Passage through the Furbolg Tunnels to the North?

(putting this in my campaign, Think I'll use generic Dryad though)

I can also use poisons, thorns, and cute little choking vines. But spear is the fastest, sorry!

Don't really need a feline mount or hunting companion… What gives? How tight is yours?

Great, I'll be waiting for your call to battle!

> How much can you carry?
My own gear and a little on top of that. Too much would cripple mobility and my hooves are sensitive!

> Would you mind having a Naga in your party?
It's fine! My snakish is a bit rusty, but, uh… Hisss Kkhhisss SSsaa?

> Where can we find/recruit you?
Leave a note under the ruined dragon knight statue in the old glade, and return there in a week at midnight!

> Can you grant us safe Passage through the Furbolg Tunnels to the North?
They love me in that tunnel! Earning that trust took some time, though…

if we bring you somewhere you have to wait outside with the horses

Can you attract them with your human call?

But how good are you at spear retrieving?

She just grows new ones so she likely just sucks at it.
I don't know about humans but she tends to attract Illidans, Butchers, and Tassadars if she's first.

are you open to the possiblity of a romance with a human?

what are your motivations for joining us I doubt a nature spirit cares much for the company of ne'er do wells seeking gold in an old tomb.

The creatures inside of said tomb are assholes that keep dicking with the surrounding forest.

let me ride you

sure, but the dungeon has ladders you have to climb

"GREAT FUCKING DISASTER, A MUTANT!"

[conflict]
[gunfire]
[/conflict]

>cute little choking vines
How do you make the act of lynching someone cute?

What the hell ARE YOU!?
What the hell is that sticking our of your head!?
What the hell is going on with your hair!?
Why is your skin PURPLE!?
Why are you mended with a deer!?
Are you some sort of nature demon!?
Do you mean the race of men harm!?

Would you be upset if I tied you up and used my wifes vibrating egg on you to get hunting bait?

*chains you to a post*

>never played w3 fags

>HFY fags

>WoWfags

End your lives.

All right, but I'll keep a wisp on you, just in case of stranger danger!

How do you know about that?… I mean yes, but they're sort of unreliable.

It's a human notion. I mean, they'll grow into happy little trees one day. And no, I don't sell spares! If you want plants, just ask nicely.

I have a soulmate, he's away guarding the hidden groves of Emmemaar. But I can supply you with a bunch of marvellous flowers full of pollen to woo a human female, if you'd like!

Begone, you slanderer! I don't attract anyone I can't deal with. Or run away… most of the times.

I just want to see the world outside the woods, hopefully in a company of noble adventurers! As for sadness, maybe a good travel song can chase it away?

Hey, not so fast! Ask me in a year and a day, hopefully we'll be friends by then. You don't really want a hoof, if not several, in the face..

What is it with you people and dusty holes in the ground? Treasure doesn't always has to be found in some uninviting dark gulley. Have you ever been to the Noxious Moor, for example? Or the Plains of Despair?

I just protect the forest and happen to like plants. Don't tell me you're unfamiliar with 'fun' fox hunts. Well, this time they hunted the wrong game! HA!

WHY are you Shouting?!? I don't mean NO HARM!!! Take off the CAN from HEAD, you're scaring birds!! …nice to meet you. Eh-heh, the appearance's a heritage thing! You might say I'm a force of nature all right.

…you lost me. Are you some sort of underground spider-man?

meaty horse pussy

>badwrongfun fag
End your life.

>As long as you're okay working with a possessed gnome, a half-vampire inquisitor, a boxer, a lightning sorceress, and a psyker.

Look, everyone, it's one of the hillbillies' tree friends! Let's laugh at it until it goes away.

so in

Tell me about your Alignment/Goals!

>Are you able to play on Roll20 from 6-7pm -Midnight? Would you be interested in RPing a Dryad?

Dylun c;#8546 on discurd

If you'll let the Barbarian ride you into combat, you can join. Don't worry, he's a naturey guy, you should get along.

Crack addicts can go and stay go.