Female Dwarf/Gnome/Halfling Art

Like the title says, I need artwork for the female shortfolk of Dungeons & Dragons. Anyone got anything? I'm parlticularly interested in female gnome art that isn't from World of Warcraft.

Naturally, I'm going to post what I can. It's rude not to when requesting art, right?

Got you covered Veeky Forums

This is basically the last dwarf/gnome/halfling in my collection that doesn't look really based on the WoW artstyle. Not sure if should share the more WoW-style gnome ladies?

Welp, my connection's about to shut down for the day, meaning this is my last image. It's up to the rest of you anons to keep this thread going.

I think this is the only one I have but I like it.

No wait here's one more.

I think the chick with the bow is a halfling.

Holy shit, I just realized that this is direct inspiration for my character's token.

>Pathfinder character is a literal murder hobo.
No surprised.

I don't have any character art I just wanted to shit on something.

I have a few things, mostly some female dwarves and halflings. Hope you don't mind a few sideburns on the dwarf girls.

I honestly don't know where that pic comes from. I found it by accident whilst Googling and I have no idea what adventure it's from or character it's supposed to depict. Anyone have any clue?

I think it's an elf; that looks like it's from the time when elves were shorter than humans and halflings had big hobbit-style feet.

It was from the 2nd edition AD&D book. Larry Elmore, I think.

oh man I wish that was still updating

Hammerguy could be a dwarf considering that the ginger is a head taller than him, then the girl with a bow would be a halfling. If the ginger is a 7 feet tall human she's probably an elf.

You know that's a human barbarian woman, not a dwarf, right? She's one of Salvatore's characters from his "Demonwars" setting.

>sideburns on the dwarf girls
Fucking coward.

Bitch, I'm not reading Salvatore novels. Girl got at least dwarf-adjacent proportions, so I'm posting her in a dwarf thread.

the giant and mage are caramon and raistlin majere, the raven hair is kitiara uth majere (there half sister), the "hammer guy" would be Tanis half-elven, and thus the blond would be the elf who's last name was goldmoon (her first name escapes me).

Artists rendition of the cast of the war of the lance trilogy of the dragonlance setting.

Loved the 4e style for dwarves and gnomes.

Tell me about it; wasn't it just awesome? Heck, even 4e's halflings are better than those hideous rotund midget halflings from the 5e PHB.

It's only on hiatus, it'll be back.

So, query; which edition had your preferred art style for female short-folk? AD&D, 3e, 4e, 5e, or Pathfinder?

>IM READIN' IT FOR THE PLOT I SWEAR!!!

also imagine how lewd you need to be to cosplay something from hardcore erotic webcomic.

...Does this count as consent?

Consent?

whats that? Its some of them things women and homosexual do?

I laughed out loud reading this post, congrats :)

You are welcome, chap!

This thread's really surprised me, I hope there's still some more art out there. What about Pathfinder; anything interesting there?

Dwarf for ants.