Why is this coin mooning ?

Why is this coin mooning ?

long time holder here, and a newfag when it comes to trading.
It's fucking sick

I think, but I have not verified, that they will start to use it in dispenseries in 2018

I have mined tons of these, and I invested like half a btc 2,5 years ago in it.

So.. I was going to start to learn how to crypto yesterday, and almost blew it all. I only got a few k left now. Sold like 20k far to early, and now I can't buy my self back.

WHY. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN NOW
I have sat on them for so fucking long. Could have had several btc now

A canadian dude weed guy is behind this coin. He owns shitloads of these dispenseries and california will go legal tomorrow

Don't intend to flood you here, but I have lit been watching for these threads to hear your professional opinions I'm g tard.

I once though
>fuck I missed out on BTC
then I saw this show on the coin on national geographic I think it was, and decided to
>well fuck it, might as well get some and just wait and see if they actually start to use it for dude weed
And here we are basically.
FUCK I wish I just held them

Not selling the last ones until it reaches at least 10$. This coin has practical irl use, but I must figure out the details on this. Here now, all I got is rumors

Delta9 is a scamartist

That's the dev right?
It's so long since I've read all this shit, but I am very aware of all the shit that's been going on with them.

Premined as fuck, tried to hide tens of millions of coins and tried to lie about it. It seems like the dev him self didn't know how this actually works lol. But if they start to use it and shit, that's pretty exiting.

He fucked over everyone and would constantly talk about going to Vegas.
He was scamming everyone for vegas cash.

The dev knew what he was doing..taking advantage of local marijuana shops to promote his scam.

He's a scumbag.

ah he has been in on other coins too.
It's chains though as I understand, I don't remember the name of this leaf. He's a big shot in weed. He's in this hightimes and tons of documentaries and stuff.

He should have chosen another dev tbqh, but regardless by the looks of it, it's mooning.

When I sold yesterday, I thought it was going to go down and I could buy it back. Well I am completely new to trading and my damn that was very wrong lol. Last I checked it had been traded for 62M$ the last 24h. Normally this has been around 500k for a very long time. So I've just been hogging them. Wish I had done what I did yesterday today instead... But you got to learn you know

You seem to be defending D9.
He's a scammer. Nothing more.

Man is it really normal to become all shaky btw, I am not used to this you see.
How long time does it take before this to become normal for you? I'm really exited and shit
I just remember going through many threads 2-3 years ago which uncovered all his shit. Tons people were in on this in the start. You the spike in price back then too, then after too much bullshit it went down crapper and basically remained there for years. There has been some minor movements earlier for short periods of time, but nothing really

Tomorrow might be a major PUMP day then

All the degenerate normies flooding in to buy their fix with CANN...

Im already up 10K USD on this feels good man

oh well I missed out of the biggest part, but again. I had nothing, now I have. I really need to learn this trading stuff to increase my portfolio, which only consists of btc and cann atm

Maybe because California one of the largest economies in the world legalized recreational cannabis and the law goes into effect on the 1st.

Still only 30M market cap. Has good potential to 10X-20X if news is real.

even 100X if wider use is implemented

I've seen this several places
If they don't screw up or do more scams it surely do have potential

4000 Broken

IT just keeps on goin

lol shit

if it only reaches a dollar, this will be a lot of shekels for me in the crypto world lol. It's clearly going to pass that within the day as it goes now

Again I am totally new on this. I have hardly been on this board a few times. Maybe I'll even cash out around 1-1500$ to buy my self a new computer, I'm just using a laptop atm and it's getting old now

did Veeky Forums really miss this ride

This shit pumps like carzy all the time.

checked

yeah it looks like it actually, been lurking here since last evening. This shit is mooning as fuck. It really isn't that long ago it only was worth like 3 cent or something

CANABIO ICO, the next big cannabis coin...

It's the weed week . Weed coins will moon till Jan 7 atleast

how much a gram of average weed cost in the us btw, at these shops I mean?

Cannabis legislation passing on the 1st of the year. I don't have CannabisCoin but I do have POT. Modest gains, but gains nonetheless.

a gram of weed or hashish is about 18$ here.
It's very expensive

In places like morocco and stuff it's less than a fucking dollar

I actually called this earlier. Everyone said I was a stupid pajeet and that it was about to dump on me.

I had already sold most of mine at this price
>I wanna die
It went so damn fast all of it

Why would you dump a coin that has so much potential

Think all the degenerates buying CANN...

wew lads

I am totally new to trading, so basically I had held a some tens of thousands of them without doing anything till yesterday.

It climed a lot in the start there too you know, and I thought it was going to dip, well it was but just for a short while. My plan was ofc to buy them back but then it just sky rocketed straight in front of. I'm still holding though I just wish I had 10-20k more than I do right now

it would be funny though, if it hit the price of actual dude weed. The plan for this coin is that 1 coin = 1 g of standard dude weed. This was their plan all along, thus dude weed people behind it (not developer but funder)

You know I have been joking with dude weed people here about that you see.
>Do you take dude crypto
>Is worthless now, but just wait and see, you will regret this day
And now we're almost there