We all know that witches fashion themselves to be supernaturally good looking

We all know that witches fashion themselves to be supernaturally good looking.

However, since one's own body is a fashion statement, can we expect fashion"trends" in the magical body mod scene?

what do you think?

I'm gonna go with tribal tattoos and delicious shade of tan.

Do all witches do this? I know some do, but the "crone" archetype is still well known in the fantasy genre...

To a certain point. Unless the magic is purely illusionary there will still be practical advantages to staying within a reasonable size and shape. It also depends on the witch's situation and objective - If she just wants to seduce people she'll run whatever body type is attractive in that culture. Otherwise she might run whatever she herself likes best, or if she's nice, what her consort likes. If she's famous, idolized, etc. she might try to be a trend-setter.

if they do I hope they go threw a trend where red hair and big tits are in vogue

Yes and no, you here all the time about crones with youth potions, assuming disguises of attractive people.

Small and cute, next question.

>"Oh god, Marabeth is still doing those reduclous cow tits"
>It's like she thinks it's still 998. What is she trying to do, lure in young men with mommy issues?
>"Everyone knows that it's all about waifish and pale now."

I'm partial to a normal looking girl who is secretly a witch and also is really hot.

This

>"Also have you seen Edith lately ?"
>"Oh my yes I have that thing is creeping me out"
>"Apparently it's the new thing for the youth... I don't get it."
>"Yeah, I heard they call it 'lolis' "

digging it

All supernaturally good looking witches started off as males

Being scary and frightening is just another type of fashion.

The full trope is maiden, mother and crone. Shapeshifting into prego form is ick though.

You guys are why I come to this

Monstrous degenerate hunchback learns magic and alters her hideous features

>man face
>jawline for days
>small tits no different than anyone else in the Witcher world
>Non-Aryan features

Triss is the better choice. She didn't even have to alter her looks and her personality is so much better.

>Incredibly manipulative, lying to an amnesiac about his past to get into his pants

vs.

>spicy bantz

>that
>waifish

she's a c cup at least

>jawline for days
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I imagine once you've hit a stage where you're reaching for new and incredible power, you stop giving a shit about how perky your tits are

>Not rocking the badass-looking dandy-stealing pipe-smoking hag look
You guys make me embarrassed.

I no longer dislike Samara in a world that has Peebee

well I don't know OP, let's ask my di-YOU FUCKIN KNOW IT

Of course, witches always dress in style, just about every fiction there is shows them in big hats which as we all know are the pinnacle of fashion

At least Triss actually liked Geralt and he liked her. Yen had to put a spell on Geralt.

Stop posting Yennefer.

This.

Tans and by extension any shade of normal skin are for the laypeople

Her head is so small...

Can confirm, I am supernaturally good looking witch.

just came to post this...

really pushing that blue board limit.

And of course, after all, we all know about the hit fashion movie series, Harry potter. 7 movies seemed like a bit much but they really showed off those cloaks.

Best end?

Longer hair, dye it purple, and bigger breasts, but basically.

So you stop being Konoha and become Kagari...

Huh, yeah, pretty much.

>Not choosing being a cute witch boy with a beautiful witch girlfriend who towers over you
Can't say I agree with you, but each their own.

I've got a cute witch boyfriend who I tower over. (No really, I'm 5'10" and he's 5'5")

By "supernaturally good looking" do you mean obviously just a man in a dress?

Nah, I'm in a super conservative area (eastern NC) and work retail (so I interact with a lot of people), but nobody ever misgenders me.

He's a trans guy, so we actually fit together pretty well.

I wish witch hats would be a real-life fashion trend, but I imagine they'd be horrifically inconvenient. It's disappointing, really.

>I imagine they'd be horrifically inconvenient
Have you seen any of high-class fashion shows? Inconvenience is name of the game.

I just want cloaks to come back into fashion.

Please fap before posting on Veeky Forums.

>"I swear she has been trying to make cloaks a thing forever. It's cute. Everyone knows that real witches go for hair flowers."

>God, I know. I tried witch hats back when we were doing that again and they get caught on everything and you can't look up! You'd hear ravens calling and it's just like.. I hear you, but I can't see you!

>Real best girl, coming though.

>Cloaks or hair flowers

You don't have to pick just one.

Honestly witch hat's don't seem like they'd be too big a deal compared to some of the ridiculous shit I see folk wearing these days.

>He's a trans guy
Least he has an excuse to be a manlet

>He

I usually go with magic abuse causing deformities that get harder and harder to cover up. So, you get your young beginner witches who happily cast glamour on themselves and stride around like an enchanting fairy queen, but the older witches tend to have become green skinned, warty crones after years and years of abusing magic make up. A witch who's old but still attractive is probably a weak one or one who's managed to sensibly limit their use of magic so as not to disfigure themselves. On the other hand, an ugly young witch is probably a fucking prodigy if she's managed to spam that much magic already.

oh god your so funny! I cant stop laughing! oh god. My. Sides. Are. Killing. Me. So funny. Hold on, I need to write this one down so I can send it to Breitbart because that is the type of sly comedy gold that winners are made out of. Oh my word, my sides.

He's more of a man than you are.

>Getting this triggered because of reality

kys

Cloaks are extremely convenient. They died off because they take more material to make and war rationing.

Why did capes die off, and why are the only garments I can find when I search for capes actually just little bibs that cover the shoulders of women?

1.It is.
2. Well of course, it's fashion.
3. Indeed

Fashion, style, and first impressions. Witches favor whatever Works for them, resulting in it not being a matter of class or means but of Intentions.

Body-mods in a solitary witch or small coven that doesn't get much traffic? Have at, your body is your canvas. It tends to lead to a small group of strange-looking creatures that don't operate well when dealing with outsiders, but know their stuff and don't waste time with nonsense like being tied to the basic appearance they started with unless they're tied to their appearance as a facet of identity.

Sociable witches and those that are trying to avoid detection as practitioners are much more likely to follow standard trends and fads, trying to keep a face forgettable and appearance nothing more than a glance in the crowd.

What happens to witches who can't mod their bodies? Are they laughed at by other witches or would they really not be all that judged if they weren't extremely bitter womanlets?

If the witch or witches in question are well known, then it pays to play to the archetype and Look the part. Let's say you're known as a Sea Witch. Are you going to go with a normal hat and robe kit that makes it look like you could easily be called a Sand Witch for laughs and mockery? No fuck that, you're going to dress up in coral and cover in sea-weeds and you're going to make sure every inch of your facade says "you're going to be a respectful stranger or I'm going to drown you and bloat your corpse to feed my familiars."

Because capes are stupid and frivolous and obviously inferior in every way to their practical and useful progenitor, the cloak

>Not giving all your witches a QT magical girl form when they're all actually old ladies who are warty as fuck from drinking trolls blood.

I like playing crone-ass witches who occasionally shapeshift into younger forms for the purpose of fucking with people.
And distributing poison apples to things.
Though, strangely, staying a crone works better for some types of apple distribution.

They have to keep up appearances...

For magic reasons.

In my homebrew setting, witches transcended social dogma and adopt form thats best suited for magic. Which is a form of monstrous hag.

Everything is fashionable if a byooty is wearing it

Are you implying that Fran is a witch?

I liked that in the Witcher series, sorcerers (female) are all ugly (they can't be married away and thus have no worth). They get mutations and stuff done to them to make them pretty but Geralt can see how her bones have been stretched and such.

Is that witch communist
is Necromancy communism?

>However, since one's own body is a fashion statement, can we expect fashion"trends" in the magical body mod scene?
Why do you think thigh gaps suddenly got popular for a while?

I don't think that user was -- just using the picture as an illustration of what he was talking about, methinks.

The equivalent of people who can't afford tailoring and high-end clothes. They do what they can, but are ultimately seen as impoverished or unfortunate.

Probably also have the same resentment for the buy in costs of fashion or the sheer ludicrousness of "high" fashion.

>use disguises and illusions to be pretty
>magic man can see your haggard true form
>fucks you anyway
That's gotta be a confidence boost, though.

You don't have to wait in the bread line if you're dead, comrade

I like the idea of a witch dressing up to appear as though her whole deal is something completely different to throw off her opponents.

>get ready to fight evil witch
>have seen her in flowing robes like the ocean
>coral and barnacles motif
>definitely a Sea Witch
>get all the right stuff to beat a sea witch with and prepare myself to deal with her watery magics
>go to fight her
>She's wearing completely different attire
>looks like a living flame, smoke rising from her hat
>was she not a sea witch? A witch of the flame instead?
>too busy trying to figure out which witch is which to notice her undead minions - she was a necromancer all along.

>high pollution, high industry
>mass of undervalued laborers compelled to work, viewed as below "person" status
>elites on top enjoy the benefits of their efforts
Nah, necromancy is capitalism.

elf ears

>TFW free market Necromancer
>Buy corpses from poor families for a reasonable price
>rent them as cheap labor to nobles and tradesmen
>Churches mad because 'muh desecretion'
>Poor folk mad because my boys work cheaper for them and longer, don't get sick or tired etc

It's society trying to keep the hardworking necromancer down is what it is

Considering the consumerist culture of modern day, if cloaks came back into fashion for the common man, they'd be like backpacks or ballcaps and we'd see companies selling Rick and Morty print cloaks and other autistic things. Do you really want that, user?

You can get away with a lot if you knit it yourself. What are the key elements of a witch hat? Are they fundamentally different from wizard hats?

But this is where I go for my faps

Opinion officially rescinded

Lord Zedd style

What magicians want to be cute foxgirls?

Look, she's doing her best with what she's got, okay? There are limits to her power.

>Communism works
>But only for the undead

It's a lesser known fact that witches intentionally disguise as ugly hags to steer away unwanted male attention in the same way as smugglers pretend to suffer from the plague or lepresy to ward of bandits etc.

Two questions:
1.) Is that goddamn Madoka on the right?
2.) Did they mean bitch, or the Japanese loan word meaning, which is more like slut, as in "a bitch in heat"?

>shaved

See this is the idea. Appearances are a skill and an asset. Witches are practical folks, so they'll undoubtedly use them to their advantage. I don't think fashion would be dead to them but unless they're working very hard to cultivate a fashionable image it wouldn't be an issue to them unless it was out of personal interest rather than class/professional dedication.

You have the right of it, but

I don't think she'd shirk away from magic if it were on her table of options, but her medicine seems to be both passion and suits her needs very well. She'd make a great witch if she ever cared to, but she already has the mindset.

The vain ones, usually polymorph specializing deviants.

Or the ones that are already cute foxgirls and just care to stay that way.