Is anyone else getting shaky hands holding this coin?

Is anyone else getting shaky hands holding this coin?
It mooned nicely, but it's moved sideways after correcting for TWO days. I feel like I'm missing out on all these other possible gains by holding these XLM bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/community-guidelines/
google.com/events/policy/anti-harassmentpolicy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just bought at 2450

Flag pole pennant OP. This is headed for another wave. The slight downward trend makes this even sweeter. This part is what separates the rich from the poor. Patience. Buy more or hodl. The difference between the lows and highs are getting smaller. Moon is imminent.

>TWO days

Wait a week, you weak brainlet

month, ftfy

a couple hours according to TA. And TA rules crypto especially with these bots

in a month it'll go up another 60%-100%

>a month
i cant live that long with no kidneys

hold for more than a week dude...

I got my seat on the ship.

Sell and get back your investment. Keep in profit.

hahahahahahahaha

Fucking idiot

We're about to go wave 3 on Elliot Impulse Waves ;)

Hope it goes sideways to down for 2 more days

holy FUCK if it all it takes to win in crypto is not be a retard who cant go 2 days without selling im going to be filthy rich

hop out then you weak handed little cunt. i bought a fat stack back when it was like at 1100 , so why on earth would i sell? i never will. if youd just buy a good coin and hold, you could stop worrying about trying to catch moons. but youre too dumb to do that arent you?

Went all in at 350 in oct, scalped a bunch more on the way up. Selling now is literally staying poor, faggot.

Don't bully me in my own thread please. Thanks.

You guys are so mean, I knew I should have got into Ripple instead. Apparently that's where all the banks are going.

is your gf hot? im pretty sure you like getting cucked hit me up

lol. No one is forcing you to hold xlm. Sell it then buy xrp then. The entire crypto market is going to explode jan-feb

No wonder why people here can’t get rich. You can’t hold for more than a week and then you buy back at ATH.

This is our thread now, you control nothing but your posts, and nothing can ever control us!
If you want to go full retard then by all means dump a coin that could easily be $20 in a year to go chase some bankers coin that will absolutely struggle to break $5, and that's if it doesn't get crashed monthly by the billions of xrp in escrow just waiting to flood the market.

proper bait

Go fuck yourself weak faggot

Probably going to FOMO and give your money to pajeet in the end anyway

I just bought another 14k at this price. Now have about 55k in total. Feels comfy this coin has been doing what is known as a consolidation pattern. Its about to either take off or crash. But this is crypto OP and this is a solid Crypto coin. So Ill let you guess what direction its gonna go.

If you wanted to invest in one day pump and dump shitcoins like XVG why did you buy XLM at ATH. You’re fucking retarded kek. 1 day moon shitcoins = XVG, TRX, etc. Long term = XLM, ADA, etc. Try reading first before investing your weak handed wage cuck money

Just sell then, but I guarantee you will miss the better version of cripple l, when it moons next year.

It hasn't even moved sideways for two days faggot it was hovering around .23 and only one day later is hovering around .31

Why do you think it'll take a year?

>biz i've put 25$ of my lunch money on xlm 10 minutes ago, why it's not 45$ already?

newfag here, who's TA?

Ta = technical analysis

FairX is going online Q1 2018, hodl until it's launch or you will want to kys after seeing what you could have gained.

>It's not gaining 100% every day wtf is wrong

Some guy named Tom Arnold. 90% of Veeky Forums gets their crypto predictions from him.

Next year is tomorrow, but it will take some time, for the exchange to start working properly, and money to acumolate

it's TeekA.

Based Tom, I owe him 100k+.

The best thing we can all do is tell the truth about this coin and why it deserves people's attention.

the comedian? who's tom arnold?!

Could you give me a quick rundown on ada? I've seen it discussed but never really thought about it until now.

My attitude towards xlm has completely changed after seeing this

nice bait

stellar.org/community-guidelines/

Wait, what the fuck

It's not a bait. Just sold all my XLM.

i dont give a steamed shit if its a white genocide coin i'm in it for the GAINS

>Investing in a coin that's used by and owned to 70% by banks.
>The whole point of crypto is being an alternative to banks.

XRP will crash brutally m8.
XRP is nothing but a digital $ replacement. Owned, controlled and distributed by banks. As soon as people get back to the original purpose of crypto it will plummet to 0.10$.

Fuck it might be time to switch to ripple.

Unironically sold my entire stack because of that.

I rather support the jewcoin XRP than this shit.

>sjw coin
actually selling

Detected.

couldn't give a fuck about their twisted ideals i just wanna be rich

please dont be real

See It's fucking real.

>I knew I should have got into Ripple instead. Apparently that's where all the banks are going.

Yes give the banks your hard earned decentralized BTC and ETH for their centrally controlled XRP

Good Goy

It's real and it fucking sucks. I sold all my FUN for this shit.

not selling low regardless, i'll hodl on until another ranjeet pnd group slams it

there are literally hundreds of coins that could make me rich
i dont need to buy this one

Reddit has these guidelines, Veeky Forums doesn't

Guess which one of these two sites is profitable

these are the "community guidelines" of almost every company in the US.
Don't know why you react that over-sensitive.
Will you boycott Amazon, Walmart and McDonalds now, too?

how do I sell the US?

>The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over priveleged people's comfort
>Community leaders will NOT act on compltains regarding: 'Reverse'-isms, including 'reverse racism', etc

No fucking sane company has these guidelines. This is some batshit crazy SJW shit.

Sweetie...

this btw.

Honestly unless you're trading swings, there's no reason not to hold XLM for 2018. There's a 100% chance it'll 10x in the upcoming months.

>This anti-harassment policy pulls from:
Example policy from the Geek Feminism wiki
Yeah I'm sure this is where Amazon gets their policies too

holy shit lmao

Fuck sold all my apple and Amazon's stocks

Holy shit lol. Somebody pump this SJW trash so I can get out. I was just trolling earlier but this is a clear warning sign. Just try to explain the difference between this and FEM coin.

This is some extreme sjw blue pilled shit. Anyone who doesn't see this literally needs to stay in reddit.

It's called niggacoin for a reason.

Stellar wants to be seen as inclusive and whatnot.
Attracting SJWs into buying their coin only benefits us.

wtf I love Ripple now

>>The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over priveleged people's comfort

Reading this makes me vomit into my own mouth.
However, as soon as you mix your emotional bias with the opportunity to make some sick gains you lose.
Shit like this attracts SJWs like flies. Let them pump XLM even more. Cash out. Live on.

What's your exit point?

Not exploiting theSJW to make money.

Fucking idiot, please sell. Get the fuck out
Watch us chads double or triple our stack on this

This is the million dollar question.

rule of thumb is if biz hates it then its a good coin. i kept losing so much money being an idiot listening to biz that once i decided not to and just do the opposite im up 11K so far

>hire a social media intern
>pay them pennies
>get this

This is only for the retards that post on reddit, facebook, twitter and slack, this has nothing to do with their business development

I'd let Tom Arnold impregnate my gf. All my gains are because of him.

LOL WELCOME TO TRADING XLM

Selling that low? You must hate sjw like a bad motherfucker.

I'd rather invest in a PC all inclusive rainbow bullshit company that aims at as broad a market possible than an edgy company ran by neckbeards.

Take your feelings out of your investment. You think most CEO's and executives of the world really support SJW bullshit? It's all just a front to get gullible idiots to support them and think they're progressive.

I expect XLM to reach 10.000sats end February. There is a huge sellwall on bittrex (almost 400BTC thick at 3000sats).
I don't know if someone wants to keep XLM down just to pump it hard at some point, or just to further accumulate.
Whatever the reason for this manipulation -
XLM is ridiculously undervalued.
It will soon catch up to XRP.

Didn't care about price. Sold that shit 20 seconds after confirming it was real.

I'm already up $5k on it anyways.

It's on their website.

so this means i should buy xlm

Put there by someone who was given responsibility to herd actual fucking redditors, of course their policy's retarded

Jed fucking McCaleb should know every word that's on that website by heart. If you run an orginization like this your website is the entire world's official source of information about it.

I hate sjws, too. But would never sell prior to the fairX launch.

my exact point. thx user.

fairX will catapult XLM to at least 2$.

>fairX
its so obvious in hindsight

When will fairX come out though?

Fucking this.

google.com/events/policy/anti-harassmentpolicy.html

By god, better delete my google accont.

As soon as Drumpf is impeached, the gender paygap disappears and TRVE equality(tm) is achieved.

stellars marketing strategy and sequencing/positioning is kinda fucking brilliant desu

I know, like there was actual planning involved... weird.