Why didnt someone just shoot him in the head?

why didnt someone just shoot him in the head?

Iron halo. Plot armor. Take your pick.

He can grab supersonic bullets out of the air with ease.

Also Emps tier. Bullets don't really matter at that point.

Same reason no one has ever blasted Armless in his idiotic topknot - plot.

In universe he probably has some ooga booga bullshit protecting his face.

Is their any important character in 40k that has their head covered?

Bjorn

Why don't they teleport some poor sap onto where he is. Then they both explode and the Heresy is over. Telefrags are sadly underused in Warhammer

That tried that with a vindicare assassin

didn't work

I R O N H A L O
R
O
N
H
A
L
O

>c.M31 THE HORUS HERESY

>After the Warmaster Horus’ treachery is revealed, an early incarnation of the Officio Assassinorum sends four operatives, one from each of the major temples, to hunt down and destroy the traitor Primarch. All four are found wanting, for Horus is powerful beyond the reach of mortal men, and his destiny lies elsewhere.

>999.M41 THE FOE UNTOUCHABLE

>Within the Eye of Terror, a Black Crusade of unprecedented size musters to break open the Cadian Gate. Rumours abound that its supreme warlord is empowered by the Gods of Chaos, and that whilst he enjoys their favour, cannot be laid low by mortal weaponry. The agents of the Officio Assassinorum are dispatched en masse to slay the Warmaster Abaddon and his most favoured lieutenants before they breach realspace. One by one they reach a succession of grisly ends, and still Abaddon remains at large.

alpharius

garran crowe

Eldrad

Shadowsun/Farsight

abbadon has a whole cabal of sorcerers that foresee assassination attempts. shootin him won't work when he knows it's coming

Does Dantioch count? Technically his head covering is a metal mask he hammered onto his own head.

Well they tried but fucking Dorn warned him just because he didn't like the idea of not fighting people face to face

Well all you gotta do then is kill him without knowing you're killing him. Tricky bugger but it's doable

Dante

guilliman

Pariah Assassins cannot be foreseen.

Given all the bad warp juju on Abaddon and that most teleporters go through the warp then I doubt that'd work. You'd have to use a necron teleporter.

Is this Warhammer. I swear Warhammer has the most try hard art style ever

Take your soulless minimalism somewhere else

He had 100 HP and guns only do 4d6 damage.

It literally just looks like a 14 year old metal fans idea of edgy. It's so cartoonish.

>It literally just looks like a 14 year old metal fans idea of edgy. It's so cartoonish.

And? Thats 40k, its always been a bit cartoony, even if you took it all seriously you'd still be left with a game that has absolutely ridiculous, over the top and cartoonish game because thats the core of a setting that has flying space cathedrals and child soldiers becoming inhuman killing machines that eat brains to gain intel.

That's the art style, it was always intended to be over-the-top

only one Primarch got assassinated and that was only because said primarch let him

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a reaver titan climbing a ladder?

I think it is a Knight and it's already climbed the ladder and is about to swing from some sort of crane chain hook, a la Tarzan

Because Chaos as a whole is a plot-armored evil mary sue.

>It literally just looks like a 14 year old metal fans idea of edgy. It's so cartoonish.
>thatsthepoint.jpg

Who needs helmets when you got giant crabhands?

Thats just a hologram. His real head is inside a demon's ass

Cato Sicarius.

That full image is one of the most iconic and great pieces in the setting. It's also fucking retarded in several ways. Welcome to 40k.

Sevatar use a winged helm in battle

It's 40k user. It's a universe where World Eaters exist. Of course it's cartoonish, it had always been

KARL FRANZ

I think the more important question is what was his tax plan?

40k doesn't have called shot rules.

In Horus Rising he essentially wants to kill the tax collectors that the high lords are sending because they're putting too much strain on newly conquered worlds, which may lead to rebellion.

He later uses this to his advantage and sets up these planets to rebel when he was still pretending to be a loyalist

Only realspacefags need a tax plan. Real men sell their souls to the warp in exchange of sustenance

Ah trick question! No one is important

that's not his actual head