Impregnable fortress

>Impregnable fortress

In theory, how does one impregnate a fortress?

With your dick

The battering ram pierces her gates and then lots of little soldiers rush inside her.

>he doesn't fuck buildings
Maximum pleb

>Every castle has a secret hole deep down within her bowels.

>not raising ladders and manning several assaults on the walltops first, with the to-and-fro of close-in battles and heapings of boiling oil
Well, you might impregnate a fortress once. But she's never gonna call you back with that attitude.

Through a small exhaust vent so small only a desert punk who could bullseye womp rats would be able to hit.

You can't; it's a trap.

With a drill.

Stone to flesh.
Find it's vagoo.

with ten good men and climbing spikes

With huge, thich cannons hard as cold irob

first you infiltrate the population then have them through open the gates letting your army in

I only have one man, Ser Twenty of House Goodmen. Will he do?

With Bronn he should be enough.

Ask Zeus

Ask the Bard

You heard wrong, it's not "impregnable", it's "mpregnable".

>mpreg
Like that one movie with the former Governor of California?

Ram a ship’s prow into it, flooding it with sea men

Great, now I can't see the castle gate as anything but a gaping vagina.

Damn. So that's what Tolkien meant about Grond.

So I stopped following the artist after a while and I think he stopped doing these anyway but did the bard and elf ever bang? Pretty clear she's thirsty enough. Although apparently the Bard can't tell elf men and women apart. Though I doubt it would matter...

Edit: Captcha wouldn't let me post until I clicked on a moped and called it a "motorcycle" wtf.

Right on the money.

So is her human part hollow with a thin layer of stone mortar or is it like a fleshy human that these people walk around with no care at all?

Related?

You've heard the term "living rock"?

First you treat her like a fortress, then a castle, then a palace, then you treat her like a fortress again

You mean those clam like organisms that pretend to be rocks?

>Le bard fucks everything may-may
Ugh

How is it that she can overpower the fighter, but the wizard can hold her back without any visible effort?

>le bard doesn't fuck everything
What are you, a casual?

Little white city, big black ram.

Where does Acme get the iron for all those anvils?

it's IMpregnable. If you want to get a fortress pregnant, you need a pregnable fortress.

Mmm...pregnable fortress...

I can see the campaign now:
"This is our pregnable fortress"
"Don't you mean impregnable?"
"No, the evil sex wizard perma-cast Stone to Flesh, and now it moans every time traveling merchants come to open her gates..."

Very gently.