Somewhat I was still the leader

>Mutants and Mastermind one-shot
>character is a maid employed by a retired not!Batman
>basically Alfred if he was a chick and a kleptomaniac
>steals his shit and goes out to fight crime during work hours
>keeps getting calls from him in the middle of the one-shot
>"Where the hell are you?"
>"Why is the grappling hook missing?"
>"Where are the keys to the not!Batmobile?" (she crashed it)
>"Where's my arthritis pills?"
>pocketed random shit that she didn't have use for wherever she went
>ended up swiping the BBEG's fucking mecha at the end by grappling to the top and busting through the cockpit
I can't express how fun this was to play.

Taz, a BTL/Drug-addicted Haruman hacker in Shadowrun with a swiss army penis with a laser attachment. Spoke in a Jamaican accent.

>kleptomaid
that's just atrocious
unless she was Mexican, then it's perfectly in character

TEEHEE

By sheer random chance, happened to be able to play the queen of the nation. Basically an assassin break-in scene, my character chunked it and in situations like that the DM tends to let us deadies just control an NPC present then. Well the only NPC present and left alive was the princess, so DM said just go with that. It was funny enough to work so the DM let us run with it and after enough character and plot development to make some sense for the newly-crowned queen to be doing these things,

Played her like the Queen of Hearts, if she was a brawler/barbarian.

Just now realized the bulldog is cheating. Bad Dog! It's too easy, they'll notice you!

In a superhero one shot I played as DOCTOR PROFESSOR WIZARD DDS CPA MD etc. the worlds greatest wizard scientist. The entire one shot ended up being a running joke about using the wrong skills to accomplish basic tasks and accidentally becoming telepathically linked with the entirety of the united kingdom.

I made a rogue named Dick Harvest once. I removed the penises from any male enemies we defeated, and kept them in a burlap sack around my waist.

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

I once played a low level wizard who was actually a charlatan who had picked up some veyr basic magic from a stolen spellbook, and went around pretending to be a powerful wizard. He wore a fake wizard beard and the most sterotypical wizard getup, and mostly used sleight of hand to pretend to do magic (I used maybe one actual spell a session; not that he had more than one spell slot to begin with, so it made sense to save it for just the right moment). For example, he stashed a lot of throwing darts in the sleeves of his robes, and throw them while pretending to cast a magic missile spell.
Had the character survived longer, he'd have picked up more actual magic as he levelled up and got more spell slots and effectively become a proper wizard, but eventually his luck ran out and he got shanked by goblins.

Mr. Mystery, a bootleg Professor Layton with a slightly silly raspy voice. His strategy was to solve crimes by shooting at them, so his assistant had to do all the legwork.

>Rosa
good taste

recently a very gay german gangster. he had a punch out with a spring break college kid that ended in a WWE ring match.

J-Rod (Jarod Williams), an 80's black athlete in a horror game.
He liked samurai stuff, had a "fo real" katana, "See it says made in China" when fighting a demon he took a Gatorade bottle to a church & a synagogue to fill with holy water. Thats just a few of the highlights

Old copypasta is old.

I made kermit the frog as a bullywug bard. I only know one offensive spell. the rest is useless garbage

I once had a friend who wanted to join my group. Told him I was making an npc he could play for a session or two. He had to befriend and betray the party in this story. Good times, even thou he died he was having tons of fun and joined the game for real. I made him play a werecockroach.

My favorite joke character was a barbarian named Chug who wanted to be a famous musician.
He carried a banjo and would belt out impromptu songs whenever he felt it was appropriate.
It was basically never appropriate but nobody called him on it since he was a dangerous savage who didn't speak common.
A few of his songs managed to come in handy like the time he played a song so sad that it made a goblin jump off a bridge.
I miss that campaign.

I made a human paladin named Ronald Frump, and a friend played as his accomplice named Ekim Pence who was a storm sorcerer

Please tell me pic related happened atleast once.

An ogre shaman who flies around with white butterfly wings flinging cleric spells to murder people at night and sprouting shadowy bat wings and doing shadow magic at night to help people during the day because he heard somebody explain the YingYang symbol and he is trying to adhere to it or whatever.

We still don't know where exactly that this shit would be placed on the alignment chart. True neutral? CE and LG in a Jekyll-Hyde situation? Lawful neutral for devoutly adhering to his stupid-ass yingyang worldview?

Fuck!

>sprouting shadowy bat wings and doing shadow magic at *day*

John Dough, a baker whose village is destroyed and has nothing, so joins a party of wandering adventurers. But he doesn't have any skills besides cooking. So the characters try to teach him some of their skills, for the first 4ish levels. So he multiclasses in those. Then John Dough isn't satisfied or can't choose just one. Every time John levels up, he tries a wholly new class.

If you're wantonly murdering people you don't get to call yourself any neutral except for neutral evil, regardless of the reason.

My brother exclusively plays short characters for reasons I can never glean. His first was a spastic Gnome Warlock of the Chaotic Something alignment.

So of course, campaign #2 comes around, we've got a fighter, wizard and rogue, so naturally he plays a -wait for it-

Goblin.

Ranger.

Enter "Gore".

Gore was best known for several things: having, at level 1, with a colossal +16 to all stealth; his stomach was partially replaced by a wizard with an expanded dimensional space, (gut of holding???) and if he bit you, we've ruled that organic creatures will get a random disease, though he's yet to implement this.

I'd tell you more, but he kind of played the character seriously after level 1, so if there's interest, I can get him to tell you more in another thread.

pic related, it's early concept art our DM made.

I played a ghoran in Pathfinder, the DM was a buddy of mine who liked joke characters and he said I could use any sort of plant type, didn't have to be a tree

So I made a 7 foot tall cactus gunslinger named Bartholomeu Saguaro

I once played a game where the GM ruled that rat-folk operated perfectly normally even if they occupied the same square.
With that, a friend and me both made ratfolk with one intention: to always be on the same square and wear a trench coat to pass as a normal person, because he never took his helmet off.

He was nothing but talking and sleight of hand skills, I was pure unarmed melee, which the GM allowed us to rule was kickboxing so I never had to come out of the trench coat. Every turn involved an acrobatics check from my friend to not fall over. Thus began the adventures of "Ryat Markova", who was absolutely not two rats in a trench coat.

Taz'Dingo will always protect my heart, that lovable 3/5 bastard

I had wanted try the Artificer from the Unearthed Arcana and the Alchemists looked like the most fun. The character would be a sort of test where he would replace my regular character who due to backstory reason had to temporarily leave the party so I was free to screw around

Thus I created Dr.Kein Richtinger Arntz. An unintentionally menacing healer who can handle afflictions ranging from poison to gaping chest wounds to tooth decay. He insists he is not wearing a mask that his Vulture is not a metal construct and kind of smells from all the home remedies he is carrying. There may have been an incident with his previous party dying off and might have affected him somewhat

i mean when someone says horror campaign and you remember there is literally a ghost rider archetype for Cavalier...

I played a Gnome Bard with a Grand Piano that was dragged by the barbarian.
That piano became possessed by a demon and became a sentient floating grand piano that I road and fed corpses and live bodies. Best way to go LN to CE.
Plus I got to play a Dirge Singer. That was cool

So I got the email but am left wondering what the entry next to my targets address is, it just says 'yes'

shit wrong board and thread

>longtime player decides to GM for the first time
>this guy has made nothing but joke characters every time he's played, often completely ruining any sense of seriousness my games could have
>decide to fuck with him a little bit and make the dumbest character I can possibly come up with
>decide to make a monk who was raised to be completely chaste, to the point of having no idea what genitals are actually for
>constantly uses his penis as an extra "surprise" weapon, catching enemies off guard when they think all his limbs are busy
>manage to convince the DM that my penis counts as a natural weapon and therefore I get an extra attack with it at reduced BAB when making a full attack
>realize I forgot to name the character when we actually start playing
>asked to introduce myself to the party (we're playing as a group of mercs who end up hired for the same job by a wealthy baron, so our characters are meeting for the first time)
>spout out the first thing that pops into my mind
"Kamina... "The Rock" Hogan

and that's why none of my friends can see Kamina, Dwayne Johnson, or Hulk Hogan while I'm in the room without making a joke about cock attacks

This is one of the few characters i posted for shits and giggles
>superhero/ super villain game
>character is a "vampire hunter"
>he went off the deep end years ago
>about 90% of the population look like vampires to him
>the 10% who appear human are mostly criminals and other super villains
>carries guns with silver bullets, crossbows w stake quarrels, and holy hydrochloric acid
>when the character goes undercover he dresses like Bela Lugosi, and says "bleh" a lot
>character is essentially a very disturbed spree killer
>ended up disturbing the other players. Particularly after i "infiltrate" avtown hall and melt the mayor

Twilight sparkletail, the kitsune sorceress who believes that her magic is cast using the power of friendship, so she tries to be friends with everyone to become more powerful.

When I was a GM I created an NPC tag along for the PC’s called Brodo Swaggins, the halflings thief from the Jersey Shire.

>Playing one-shot at a con
>Evolving setting, every session has new players whose actions affect the next
>Roll up a halfling (LotFP)
>Be half mad
>Got a trumpet and a pony
>Went around as the party's herald

I didn't want to be useful aside from cannon fodder (which i knew i'd be regardless) and inflating the party's ego. All were washed up adventurers hired more out of desperation than anything.
>Get into 2 fights during the session
>Knock an enemy out both times with a lucky stab of my dagger
>End up most valuable fighter

This was years ago, and a lot more happened, but Harry the Half-Mad Halfling is still one of my favourite characters.

I can tell you about a bunch of them
> My very first RPG character was a space alien inspired by Haruharu Haruko from FlCl. He had the abilities of bringing cartoonish humor tropes into reality
> A half-joke character: a multifunctional battle android IM-1334 of series B4, equipped by multiple devices but not equipped with a communication device, therefore mute.
> A handsome drow named Tal'Yeer Do'Urden who organizes secret pugilist clubs. Haven't played him though.
> A Malkavian vampire who was a goth made vampire in 1980-s, and always playing pranks on mortals. Like flat out telling them he is an insane monster, but in a way that makes them think it's a figure of speech, or painting a communist-themed graffiti on Westminster Palace.
> A shapeshifting bogeyman who really just enjoys scaring people but is a nice guy otherwise.
> Another half-joke character: anthropomorphic rat who was a jester and an assassin (but mostly the jester), named Ned Zoomie. He was using his flute as a weapon by wrapping it in a thick leather case and shooting arrows from it.
> A troll character in Sailor Moon game who was yet another characterbased on FlCl. He came to the Earth because he heard of the legendary power source named Silver Cristal and decided to steal it to power his magic.

Are you telling us he hacked into computers with his robot cock?

100% doing this for my next char.

So, at what level does your natural weapon pierce the sky?

>make half king thief
>dump everything I can into dex
>when talking in character, speed up talking to twice normal speed
>eventually get perk that doubles initiative bonus
>end up surviving five parties because could evade rocks
>becomes best character I've played

Seventeen years don't make a movie old. Only if a movie was released before 1975 can it arguably be considered old.

I mostly used it to pierce the bodies of my enemies, actually.

It wasn't tabletop but forum RP. I was fourteen.
We were all playing edgy as fuck characters because of course, we were fourteen. But I had gotten a bit sick of my edgy as fuck half-demon assassin.

So I rolled up her brother, a half-demon covered in dark tatoos. Wings, red skin, the whole package.
He also was a wimpy pacifist whose only aim was to get a ranch and raise chicken.
He was very cool to play because he really shone in the middle of the other edgelords. He was the sarcastic damsel in distress all the time, and the only one able to function normally so he unded up doing the thinking for everybody else. Everyone loved him and he gave the game a sense of purpose. We finally realized that when everybody's edgy, no one is, and were starting to have good, genuine fun.

You had to be there, I suppose.

Less than a year.

And it's already got old.

Oh no

Playing as Trace in a mecha combat game based around a mix and match blend of Gundam and TTGL series.
Despite dropping plenty hints, only the GM's caught on thus far.
I think i may be becoming a That Guy, because Trace's already heavily armed not!Gundam was recently equipped with a reverse-engineered Moonlight Butterfly.

And of course i forget the picture...

I am a boring person
>friends at uni want me to play a dnd game
>know it will probably only last a few session so try to roll up a fun character
>make a Confucian-knight/mongolian wrestler barbarian
>Grapple things to death half the time and offer valuables to ancestors in ritual burnings
>acts virtuously towards others
>bro it up with the party paladin and end up making combo moves and tagteam stuff in battle
>was fun as fuck but only lasted two sessions

>>Pic related?