Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Machine Spirits Are Just A Different Grade Of AI And Have No Warp Presence edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for the Sly marbo under $35 in Australia and $40 in NZ
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>preorder the blood angels codex, or don't
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/02/red-thirst-returns-tabletop/

>Stratagems and shit in Blood Angels codex, good shit here
frontlinegaming.org/2017/12/02/codex-review-blood-angels-part-1-stratagems-warlord-traits-relics-psychic-powers/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=WpwAP1GyuLg

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

golden-demon.com/2017/06/15/warhammer-40000-vehicle-gold-warhammer-fest-2017/
img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1511/71/1511716000200.pdf
www109.zippyshare.com/v/1YkDMAEz/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hahahah, here's statistically worse than vanilla Smite spell for you faction user!

>Machine Spirits Are Just A Different Grade Of AI And Have No Warp Presence edition

Critique my list please, league starts in a week and ive gotten 1.5 games in with prototypes. I don't have any hive guard sadly, but do have a plethora of warriors and carnifex to try and work around.

Finally got the list to be perfectly symmetrical as well, which helps in deployment spacing and ease of play.

Earlier list had one prime and one Neurothrope with 3 warriors that all wanted to be buddies with the lone prime. Really clogged up the center of the board.

I had to drop a third identical hive tyrant and the Neurothrope to put in the 4th warrior brood, the 2nd prime, and the 2 ripper swarms, but I think deepstriking obsec is worth it, right?

Especially since I now have a massive 9 CP to chew through.

What are your thoughts?

>cast Smite
>want more MWs this turn from this Psyker
>fuck, if only I'd taken the statistically worse version, then I would have something to do now

Female Custodes when?

Blood Angels codex shaping up to be great so far.

Death Company feel a bit too squishy though.

Thoughts on how you'd run it?

>My favourite Chaos Legion is the Night Lords

Well that's easy, I wouldn't, you eight-fold faggot

Smite can be screened against.

>Oh no! You did 3 me against my Poxwalkers! How will I recover?!

>casting Smite
>instead of one of amazing support abilities

Don't play shit factions.

>There are no psykers that can activate 2 spells every turn
Double smite is good even if one is slightly worse.
If you're running Kronos I want to suggest using a couple of Hive guards.
They are very good units and they get access to the double tap stratagem

Nth for immortal legions

Never. New Sororitas when? Female guard models when? Female tank commander with similar use as that Tau tank commander when? More sister of Silence stuff in 40k when? Macha from DoW when?

Sorry didn't see you had no guards.
Ignore what I said if you're not willing to buy a box or two.

>There are people out there who can paint like this

golden-demon.com/2017/06/15/warhammer-40000-vehicle-gold-warhammer-fest-2017/

>Female tank commander with similar use as that Tau tank commander when?

What did he mean by this?

More sisters of silence altogether when? Even in 30k there are only 2 models (one with 4 variations) and the rules have so much more in them

by Gork thats good

Oh I'm definitely willing to get hive guard, but ordering takes a while for them to get here, and no store near me has them in stock. I cant play with what I dont have, and our lists are locked for the league starting this next Sunday.

Is Lelith Hesperax worth taking over a regular Succubus?

Because this always happens when. I ask questions.

Was Saya a Nurgle Daemon?

Well, obviously you should only cast MW powers when they help you more. But, for example, if the opponent has something with hilariously high Invul saves, I'd rather plow through that with MWs
>inb4 Death Hex/Null Zone
Yeah, thanks, I'd rather Smite than try my luck with Warp Charge 8 powers.

Wouldn't use pox to screen desu.

Slaanesh, you philistine.

Rise of the Ynnari ghost warrior share anyone?

You have some options, classic Chaos vehicles and Hellbrutes.

Terminators with plasma/melta and DS chopping.

Haulers or Crawlers.

Was impressed with my Crawler, it got into a duel with a hammerhead and won. These guys are tough.

Still blows my mind my buddy won a golden demon.

Anyone else not a fan of seeing warhammer art put on models like that?

>the leg and pauldrons
Which god do I need to sell my soul to in order to acquire this skill?

Longstrike.

They are amazing screens what you on about.

Friendly that the Night Lords are the most aesthetic legion

Get three. Boom, suddenly they shoot as well as Helbrutes with the same loadout.

If you don't want to take that many, just take a Predator. Lascannon sponsons, Autocannon turret. That will take care of your anti-tank.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""aesthetic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hmm might get hell brute, I run a lot of foot slog but disruption.

Actually termies might combo well with disuption....

Man this is so hard.

I know right? Insane

The model itself isn't half as impressive as the absolutely perfect codex art reproductions. Holy shit.

Alright.
Since you are running DS fexes you might consider thornbacks. It's pretty good to ignore cover saves.

>upgrade kits that are older than most people on this site are representative of the army's aesthetic
Come on, man.

Kind of. Like the art itself I really nice but doesn't look good on the model. Like I could paint the Mary on nurgles bum but that doesn't look so hot.

Anyone got the Chapter Approved epub to share? So I can convert it to PDF

Well fuck, I thought it was a decal at first. Shit is fucking impressive.

I saw it on whatever the russian facebook was that I searched when I looked for The Greater Evil like two weeks ago

Can BA vanguards cary dual inferno pistols?

Somebody should tell him that Kranon the Relentless isn't a Khorne champion.

But is that better than the -1 to hit from the Spore Cysts?

Bat wings are cool as fuck.

What was that sites name?

Theyre slow, theyre squishy if they plan to clean screams, pretty darn expensive to just throw away, block all your dudes, tons of better screens.

I dunno.

>the models don't represent the army aesthetic, fan art does!

Son...

Rust looks better than the art.

Did you find 'The Greater Evil'?

What the fuck was the Emperor thinking when he created the Night Lords?

Which VK was this?

Base is shit.

Neck yourself.

Yup, never really looks good to me.

Why did this guy (and Angron) even get a legion?

>warned for off topic when my post was telling someone that they should get back on topic and talk /pol/ talk elsewhere
What?
3moredays.com

The plan was probably similar to the Arbites some sort of galactic police force.

The Greater Evil was posted here couple times.

It was a design a kid got to make entering in a contest

How about you repost it, friend?

The NL embody the Emperor cruelty/ruthlessness. Very usefull agains't traitors

Post your favorite citadel paint color

>implying I would save xenoshit
look in the archives

>Doesn't appreciate the rust detail.

Because Curze was a primarch.

Probably this

Has any race ever tried figuring out how to harness the Orks Gestalt Psycher powers for themselves? Because getting orks to believe, say, Blue Marine armor is tougher than other armors could lead to a massive increase in the power of legions.

Link from archive.
img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1511/71/1511716000200.pdf

How do people ask duncan for help in painting a specific model. Do you have to message in twitter, Email him or send them a message on Warhammer 40k Official facebook group

Classic leadbelcher.

Literally the perfect green

Replying is perpetuating the off-topic cycle.
And initiating replies to off-hand comments with political content is the worst thing there is, worse than bait. "ZOMG go back to /pol/ / tumblr - MODS MODS MODS ban this guy because he expressed opinions different than me" is the type of shit that starts the actual problem - endless flamewars - most of the time

Never thought we'd have offical art of a dark angel sucking dick, but there you go.

WH TV normiebook comments.

Thank you, friend.

>Hammer head

No one would lose to a hammer head.

Not what's at issue here.

Abaddon made some tests with them. I don't know if he found something useful.

Besides, it's known that blue gives luck. That's why Ultramarines usually have much more success than the others

Nobody believes you anymore , you can stop pretending to be cool and go back to your cage.

user any links to CADIA STANDS and mega links for Audiobooks?

How would you kit out the Sergeant of a BA Assault Marine Squad?

I'm thinking this for the squad:
2x Chainsword/bolt pistol
2x Meltaguns

Plasma Pistol on the Sergeant? Inferno pistols are cheaper now at 9pts but you can't shoot it directly after deep strike.

Are there any heavy weapons that aren't worth, on IG heavy weapons teams? So far heavy bolters seem like the best option, 3 shots wounding everything that isn't toughness 10 on at least 5+ and being super cheap.

And black means death that's why the deathwatch has an easy time killing them.

Here you go Cadia Stands
www109.zippyshare.com/v/1YkDMAEz/file.html

Gold, frik I love gold.

thanks user

5+ is pretty shit though.
Just use the weapon teams to augment the rest of your army. If you need more heavy hitters go with lascannons etc.

What is their endgame?

Don't see how when the rust looks absolutely real and looks better than a tiny the mural.

I wish more people would do this

No ap is going to hurt that.
In fact I feel like ap is more important than str

Wait what the fuck they're not invisible.

It doesn't look "absolutely real" to a standard that's beyond the normal reach of modellers, nor is it done with a technique that is beyond the reach of the mid-high tier of modellers, if that.
Anyone can easily learn to wash roughly with orange, but less than 1% of hobbyists could paint a mural on such a tiny scale in such great detail. Are you stupid enough to think it's more of an achievement to paint the rust than it is to paint the murals, or does your stupidity manifest itself in thinking it's fun to "troll" by saying that?

No user get Las cannons, you have infantry for multi shots