Give me one reason

Give me one good reason why BTc would rise again. Insane fees, slow speed, no hype news anymore. The coin is pretty much dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIbEj1CIpuU
youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Year bud

normies who think BTC is the only crypto and so they 'invest' and tell all their friends and families "HEY DID YOU KNOW I AM A DIGITAL ASSETS TRADER! I HAVE A WHOLE $100 INVESTED IN BITCOIN, I'M GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!"

Not this time, jews.

Normies are successful unlike you, 100 bucks is pocket change for them, also unlike you

When btc picks up lightning and atomic swaps, good bye shutcoins. It’s game over. 100k for btc and 10000 for ltc is cheap.

No one is this stupid also

Just dump your bitcoin for cash

Bitcoin Cash will start going up while BTC bleeds down. I expect them to settle somewhere close to 1to1 price for a while

Lightning network

>Implying that people at exchanges care for fees and speed.

this was a good thread.
lifechanging shit.

Which is good. Hopefully it doesn't bring everything else down with it.

That said, the slowness was something I thought was fucking shite in 2012. I never saw the rise to 20k happening. I thought the prices in 2013-2014 were already ridiculous for what it is.

There are lots of better options out there now but despite that this old fucker is still king.

BTC doesn't have that much time

FairX will destroy BTC

Because it is inevitable.
Buy. Hold. Forget.
Trade other shit, but when it drops where you notice:
Buy. Hold. Forget.
Rinse and repeat.
youtu.be/kIbEj1CIpuU

Because we need people ready to populate the Universe.

This. Normies aren’t fucking retarded. Also, there is NOTHING difficult to learn about crypto if you understand a computer and the internet.

only thing that is holding up bitcoin is its the easiest why to buy into ICOs
but i have noticed a lot of ICO only take ETH now
so its dying

Because it always has and those things have always been true.

Smith lost when he though, after reaching his peak.

because BTC is king, you will bend the knee soon enough

this is why ETH is staying pretty much at the same price right now while BTC is dropping.

yeah, i feel like ETH is the new gateway for now
until we get an exchange that lets you use fiat to buy, that doesn't crash, and has majority of all coins.
or a coin that is based on fiat that can be used to buy all into ICOs
I'm waiting for one of the major financial institution to open up an exchange

Im hoping Binance will pick up BCH pairs soon. They are pretty light on their feet and may adopt it before others. I think when BCH goes back up to 4k, the alt coin exchanges will be paying attention.

I would not hold your breath for a exchange that deals in alt coins that lets you buy in dollars. Decentralized is the way the winds are blowing and that doesnt work well with fiat currency.

This is good

LN and Schnorr signatures will just make 90% of shitcoins totally useless. Don't say it's vaporware because most of the pumped altcoins don't have mainnet or a usable wallet yet. Not even speaking about decentralized scalable test cases. Q1 2018 will be a bloodbath for the super pumped alts. When I check /biz portfolios threads I anticipate the greatest pink wojak collection of all times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
Buy the dip you dumb faggot.

Fucking great read

Big if true

Give some specific examples of the sitcoins you're referring to

Firstly, it's the gateway to all cryptocurrency.

You wanna buy SHITCOINX for those potential 1000x gains? Well you've gotta buy Bitcoin first.

Second it has the most liquidity, meaning when rich boomers start asking their fund managers for some crypto exposure it's the only crypto that's really viable, this will cause a snowball effect.

It's now the only cryptocurrency that wallstreet can legally get involved in, meaning there's room for huge amounts of money to be pumped into it.

IMO the best course of action is just to short term trade other cryptos to increase your BTC stack.

Normieland following the news pumping it and then getting justed. repeat