40K Audiobooks MEGA Link

So after listening to 'Dante' on YT I want to get more 40K audiobooks.

Problem there is I wont pay £40 per audiobook unless I have to.

& since the selection of them on YT is limited I ask for a MEGA link that has them. I know theres one for the books in text so it's likely there will be one for the audio versions aswell.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't say I've seen a Mega for the audio books, but Audio Book Bay has a pretty sizable selection of 40k audio books and dramas. You need to make an account to get the magnet links though.

try youtube there are big numer of audiobookso f 40k

Where should one start when reading the 40k series?

Look up audiobookbay

Generic space marine stories are best to start.

Most are deleted by now.

I don't know man, it seems to be a constant battle between uploaders and deletion. I've nabbed Daedalus, Champions of The Eternal War, and Ruinstorm just in the past hour

Good for the uploaders. My playlist of audio stories are almost all gone. Good thing i managed to grab some Ahriman stories prior.

Yeah I learned my lesson with Watchers of The Throne. Had it saved to a playlist, only to come back and find it deleted. Thankfully, another got it back up a few days later.

Is there any way to save the files do you know?

Youtube to MP3 Converter is what I use. A little clunky, but it gets the job done, and I've gotten a nice collection with it.

Cheers mate, I'll give that a try.

Sounds good my man. Not sure of your taste, but if you see anything here you like, I can try to upload it for download on Google Drive or something.

Can you do
>Iron devil
>Brethren
>Herald of Sangy daddy
>Watchers of the Throne
>Slaughters end
>from the blood

My dude, all except Watchers Of The Throne are in the 40k/HH general MegeThreads.

mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A

I'll see what I can do regarding WotT

Thanks my man. Emprah bless you.

Another user here, let me know if you need anything you cant find in the generals.

i'm a total noob in warhammer lore ¿could someone recommend me a reading order? i don't want to know every fucking detail, but what i want is to know the really relevant events.

>Go to lexicanum.
>Start typing about stuff you are interested in.
>Be prepared to spend your entire day infront of the magical logic engine.

Or if you are a more listening type. Google Arch Warhammer.

I actually got started with TVTropes and Allthetropes, there's less clicking through pages. (Unless a trope catches your eye and you end up wikiwalking, of course...)