Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last thread: Pasta: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

anyone have a good fate cyoa?

theres this, and something else coming sometime soon

What's coming soo?

well, the saber CYOA is for servants

what if there was something for the humans?

oh nice looking forward to it

>that image

Does anyone have the rest of these images? Has it been updated recently?

because worm is a thing

got some fresh fukin OC for you, builds are very much appreciated.

How delightfully sophisticated!

its not done yet if thats what you mean

I wonder if we will just get the same broken builds or if someone is going to accept a handicap

why make pages so short, it will make it harder for you to repost it

>its not done yet if thats what you mean
That's sad to hear, another one in WIP hell. How about the other images though? I imagine if they're numbered 3 and 4 there's probably 1 and 2.

Any user that has it please post.

>not entirely wrong

I wonder what insane horrors await our future that we too were almost right about.

>Inb4 all of them

all of them

I wonder if well ever get another fuill HGW going

man I miss Grailanon, whatever happened to him

Who knows.

>Marcella ceasar
>Japanesezy as fuck

it still bothers me that both of the roman girls are unnatractive

>Robo bulli
That is so fucking mean even if it is to showcase the robot

Not the cutest but certainly useful, I actually like it that way. I mean You can either settle for the cutest girl but niche powers or moderate-ugly ones but with great potential power.

and asian

is that a bad thing?

the one on the right isnt asian

she absolutely is. She just has white anime hair

Don't worry, they will regret it.
Soon.

We can always use more OC

The white haired woman is easily the most beautiful of them
Beautiful, not simply pretty.

Happy Autumn

that'd be top right

No. She's pretty but lacks class and dignity.

user, being horsefased and having aposematism doesent make you classy or dignified

>RWBY

I still remember Team PEAR. Yes I remember what they were really called.

>Team PEAR
who?

I thought this cyoa was pretty good.

Me too, user. Me too.

Can't be Sayama, if I so much as don't have enough of an appetite I'm on her blacklist forever. Can't be Felicia, I need sleep and I need personal items. Can't be Rhodesia, I need to get back to my hometown after this. Can't be Raven, my night vision is absolutely terrible. I'd be tripping all over the room. Can't be Sonja, she's too controlling and too clingy.

I just wanted to study history, verdammt. Looks like Anya it is. How is being a glorified butler the best of these options for me?

Not bad of a CYOA though its premise isn't much to my liking, personally speaking.

I don't approve of you demanding writing of the treasures either.

Eye for Value
Brewer's Palms
Medicine
Charm
Enchanted Possession (Cauldron)

Book of Lists

Vernon Hughes
Constance
Elise

Just a build to go around making potions and medicine, with the help of companions.

I'll take Sonja,minus the height she pretty much is a human

Why move to a new state? Why not commute to a local college, or take online courses? If monstergirls are going to college, why aren't more men? Are the remaining human women going to college? Do human women still exist? When did the changeover happen, and how did they spread so quickly as to take over the world? Did the militaries let them in? If so, why? Are these MGE-style, allowing them to warp the fabric of reality around them and with no sense of the word "no?"

>roman empire

answer: dont think about it

user, how am I supposed to not think about it? If these are my only options, I would like to know why.

What happened to the world? LORE, man, LORE! I need lore!

Elizabeth is the only right choice.

enhktuya best

>Traits
Charming
Brewer’s Palms
Hunter-Gatherer
Medicine
Education

Wandering experimental alchemist

>Gift
Wards and Charms

Nothing too showy, tattoos and sigils sown into clothes

>Companions
Rhodes
Steiner
Catherine Cartwright

Most certainly not an adventurer. No sir.

Is the "essay portion" something I should change? I wanted to try a small bit of it to see how people would respond. I can make it a flat 2 if it's preferred.

Leave it, I think. If people don’t want to write, then no free items. It’s not like the premise requires balance

nice trips
Thanks senpai, it may be a WIP but looks pretty good so far.

>Why move to a new state?
You got a scholarship for this one!
>Why not commute to a local college, or take online courses?
Not as prestigious
>If monstergirls are going to college, why aren't more men?
They're getting rare
>Are the remaining human women going to college? Do human women still exist?
Just as much as human men.
>When did the changeover happen, and how did they spread so quickly as to take over the world?
They took over the world by interbreeding with humanity and quickly outnumbering them.
>Did the militaries let them in? If so, why?
They were non-hostile. What were they supposed to be, put up a THOT ban?
>Are these MGE-style, allowing them to warp the fabric of reality around them and with no sense of the word "no?"
They're not described as rapists.

Beautiful design and interesting comfy world, we need more authors like you user.

>Traits: artist's wrists, performance, charm, priestly duties, education
>Treasures: bound fairy, smocking pipe
>Travelers: Constance, Boze and Kitsch, Rosemary

Going for a wandering priest/artist thing, should be pretty relaxing making a living preforming rituals, doing some small time trade, and teaching in the towns I stop in. But it will mostly be in service of my art, wandering around for inspiration.

The Final Battle

Scroll of Body
All knowing Blueprints
Cuffs of Hermes
Worldview Whip

lady Xiu
Godess of Fate
Akagi
Emelia

why is a girl named abe?
why is a girl named cameron?

Traits: Eye for Value, Eye for Trouble, Master Chef, Diplomacy, Charm. Going for a merchant build I guess. And if Isekai novels have taught me anything, it's that cooking is a OP skill.

Treasure: Book of lists. Every competent merchant or chef has a book. Places. Ingredients. Recipes. People. The book is the lifeblood of any professional.

Family Dagger. Ok. So they're less stabby stabby and more for meal prep. That doesn't mean they can't be daggers ok?

Bound Fairy. Look. I told you cooking was an OP skill didn't I? How could a fairy that's never tasted properly cooked meals resist signing up for service in return for delicious meals.

Travellers: Minnie. Adorable. Liable to fetch me ingredients. Probably easy to embarrass and make blush.

Ruby. A tad insane and needs supervision. But good for magic spells for our defense. Will keep her with a steady supply of jewels and gems in return for all sorts of services.

Rosemary. Cute. Has antlers to hold on to. Probably good at finding various herbs and veggies. Blessings will earn us some favor around new towns.

So all in all, I'm a travelling peddler and chef. We deal in misc. goods, but also have a lot of ingredients. You'd be amazed at how much you can sell ingredients for if you demonstrate how you can create an amazing dish with it. And people always seem looser with their wallets and tongues when they're content.

>90s difference in post times

it's the same person you retard

no, I just thought it'd be funny to respond with "all of them" to validate the previous reply

basically hoped for the exact response it got

I’m never 100% sure on this one. Taking the Watch is definitely the right option, as it unlocks any and every world for you. You absolutely need Eternal and Guide for this. I can never decide between Routes and Shapeshifting for my last power. Routes could make the whole universe travelling thing much easier, but Shapeshifting seems like such an indispensable utility

Regardless, my starting world would be Drei.

To be expected from the likes of you, Lucifer!

Lunestier girls are my fetish.
First you think they're prviliged brats protected by social convention, then you find out she can kick your ass.

someone post hero academy

Why are all the items BDSM gear? Clashes a bit thematically

I thought that those were girls names
that was kinda the point, have super serious business so that the bdsm gear stands out.

You have converted me.

>that picture

unnfff, T H I C C, expand dong, etc.

That doesn't even make sense. Each thigh is bigger than her entire torso.

thin waist for ballroom dresses
thick legs for dropkicking uppity peasants

>Yourself
>War

>Aspect of Terror
>Humanoid
>Superhuman

>Partial Incarnation
>Infused Weapon
>Apotropaic Weapon
>Enhanced Regeneration
>Embodiment of Wrath
>Telekinetic Ward

>Fragmented Self
>Offspring

>Incomplete Severance

"I can already hear your mewling. 'How could he betray us? Why, Avitus, why?' Look at this nation! Look at it! That is why! The entire world is the same. Broken. Shattered. Rotten to the core. Honor, brotherhood, duty - they are no more than delusions and lies. We use them to justify the death and destruction left in our wake. I cannot tolerate it any longer!" I have seen the rot that runs through our chapter's honor - and it justifies nothing! My memories are full of the screams of those I have killed. Where others see life, I see only death."
"We have always known how this will end. We have always known."
"It ends in blood."

Thick legs are for strangling you.

>Name
Darnell Best
>School
El Har Institute - It's not so dark as people say it is.
(Lunestier for a semester)
Everyone here is so wonderful! They're nice, helpful and have great food. Though, they shouldn't be so trusting of strangers...
>Classes
Physical Training 3x
Smithing 3x
Diplomacy 1x
Assassination 3x
Martial Arts 1x
I'm not aiming for the spotlight. I just want to help heroes. Besides, someone has to do the dirty work others won't do.
>Classmates/Companions
Kengen
Luvyna
Suzette Highking
>Events
Sports 5x
Basilisk Den 3x
Party Planner 4x
>Clubs
Cooking
Sports
>Drawbacks
Exchange Program
Hated Prodigy
I don't know who I ticked off to cause this. The rumors of me killing those guardsmen are not true! Because of that, I had to transfer to Lunestier for awhile since it became too much to handle. At least, I still have a few friends and more time for studying.

Ever need a guy to carry your things, fix your weapons, and make yummy food then I'm your man!

More like correct butt.png, am I right?

>yourself
>war
>aspect of obscurity
>demonic
>superhuman

>apostropaic weapon
>infused weapon
>embodiment of wrath
>enhanced regeneration
>penumbral teleportation
>crystalline plating

>section (apostropaic weapon, enhanced regeneration)
>motif bearing (knights)

>the struggler (partial incarnation)
>foe of the inhumans (spacial distortion)

there is only one foe left worthy of facing my unholy wrath, the other sorry fools who heard the behelits call

>Sacrifice: Yourself
>Desire: Death

>Human Form: Aspect of Terror
>Apostolic Incarnation: Abstract "Death"
>Size: Superhuman
>Apostolic Abilities: Sorcery [5], Telepathic Connection [4], Crystalline Plating [3], Corrupting Presence [2], Degenerative Emission [1], Infused Weapon [0]

>Apostle Spawn: Company
>Spawn Form: Motif Bearing "Icy Skeletons"

"Young heroes, I was once like you. You have come to this place seeking to bring judgement upon the damned. You will fail. The very air will steal your breath. Nowhere are you safe from my minions. Nowhere can my power fail to find you. Soon, you will perish, and join me. Only then will you understand that you have followed in my footsteps all along. So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! Soon, only bones will remain."

target found