>proceeds to turn an otherwise loyal primarch to chaos

This thread again?

Everyone knows that Curze is the best primarch

this is now a green marine thread

Should have been warmaster.

>Tau
>Boobs

Where are the nurgle chick's nipples? Also khorne best demonfu

The Khornate isn't even properly angry, carrying a weapon, or even red. There are better Khornfus to choose from.

Omegon is actually the best

Wrong

I'll keep mine, thanks.

yeah how many other Primarchs did Curze spank?

>beat Corax
>beat both Lion and Guilliman at once
>fought Sanguinous to a standstill

Didn't he fight Sanguinius, who was wearing some robes and a ceremonial blade, while he was wearing full battle plate with his typical claws?

Also, The Lion repaid him with a broken spine later, so I'd say they are about even.

Still a nightmare to fight.

IIRC part of the reason Curze is a fucking nightmare is that he has constant precognition up - so even against other Primarchs he sees what they're going to do.

Primarchs are used to slapping the shit out of anything easily so Primarch vs Primarch even something like that can tip the scales - since they're up against a foe who is as fast and as strong as them, which just as much battle experience.

Sanguinius has the same thing though - so they kinda cancel each other out.

They fought on Ultramar - Curze in full gear, Sanguinius in his PJ's armed with an ordinary sword.

But Curze had been doing his terror in the night shtick on the planet for weeks, and he'd been hunted aboard the Lions ship on the way there, and he'd just fought Lion and Guilliman - so he might've been a little worn out.

Neither of them could really get the upper hand, so Curze spergraged and threw grenades everywhere and ran off

Yes, I can remember them having a nice dialogue together on the nature of their precog, and how they both deal with it. Honestly, Night Haunter as a dark foil for Sanguinius was something I didn't know I'd enjoy so much.

I like how a lot of the Primarchs have a foil/contrast going, sometimes with several other Primarchs

Curze/Sanguinius - The Angel vs the Monster

Sanguinius/Angron - Angel and Daemon

Angron/Russ - One controls his rage, the other is lost to it

Perturabo/Dorn - One builds, another breaks

and so on

DAEMONS ARE NOT FOR LEWD
except slaanesh thats ok

The most noticeable is probably Corax and Curze being almost clones outside their methodology at first.

sauce me.

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/greenmarine/4

Is that you Curzefag?

No

>This faggot again
Go suck dog cock somewhere else, furries aren't wanted here.

DISGUSTING

t. Magnus

lmao get wrecked horus, EXECUTIONER COMING THROUGH

>“You’re right,’ he said, his eyes taking on a distant look as he relived old battles. ‘I’ve fought every one of my brothers over the centuries, either in training or with blooded blade. I know for a fact I can kill any one of them if had to… but Horus.”
Straight out of the dog's mouth

>I know for a fact I can kill any one of them if had to
Except Magnus, Angron and Lion.

I doubt he would be able to kill Sanguinius too

>"I could kill any of them!"
>Doesn't
>Fucks off into the warp to continue to be unhelpful

>when you brag about being able to sucker punch a primarch in a surprise attack with your entire legion
The 2nd and 18th did not deserve to die at the hands of yiffs.

We can take pride in the fact that Magnus dicked the Fenris system as hard as they dicked Prospero.

Space Wolves didn't even kill them.

>be fenris
>dicked by three faction
>survive the onslaught

>be prospero
>dicked by one legion
>have to teleport away

GW confirms.

>perty

The difference is that Magnus never wanted to fight

Pretty sure he wanted to fight when he invaded Fenris all intentionally and such.

Yeah, but that was in 40k, not 30k.

Hey it’s the dude who actually used his super-soldiers like super-soldiers.

Who would have thunk it?

I miss the days of Veeky Forums being /d/-lite.

best primarch

>Leave Horus to Me
>goes on the other side of the galaxy

>horus attacks terra and end up defeating by emperor

nice try, worst primarch

Out of the way dog boy real best Primarch incoming

*Shits on your land raider*
Nothing personal kid

Oh look at that, it's Horus at Terra. Killing you brother and mortally wounding the Emperor.

Kind of ironic if you think about it. The two Brothers that Russ is sent to kill both make it to Terra during the Siege and he does not. I dont think Russ is the worst Primarch but he's definitely lower than people talk him up to be.

That's a weird depiction of magnus

Had Magnus dead to rights.

LG says that he could have Angron killed Angron if he wanted to

Lion....RETCONNED

>Got his heart punched out by Magnus the Nerd, and had to be bailed out by a cannon fodder distraction because he couldn't beat him in a straight fight
>Lost most of his 1v1 against the other Primarchs
>Lost to Failbaddon
He's not the worst Primarchs, but he's certainly not the best. Horus would rape him in a second

>Russ thought Horus was loyal
>thought Magnus was the traitor
I somehow think that he got bitchslapped hard for this by big E. Which would make a neat reason for him vanishing in the warp.

He needed Tzeentch to win against Magnus.

>Had Magnus dead to rights.
That's a weird way of saying "was beaten down in a straight duel, near dead, and had to rely on his marines distracting with a gank while he flailed like an idiot which resulted in a lucky spurt of his blood hitting Magnus in the eye"

All Russ is good for is killing off defenseless civilians, and blindly obeying orders. Easily 4th worst Primarch. Though to be fair, Magnus is still 5th worst

>Leave being able to 1v1 any primarch to me

Know your place.

I don't get Magnusfags honestly. They always cry about how Russ is a Mary Sue (because he sometimes succeeds in fluff) when Magnus has been established to be so powerful that the only way they can make him work is to give him retarded handicaps (like him just not wanting to fight on prospero). I mean what could beat Magnus? In any battle he could just grow to Titan size and stomp the opponent.

Also trying to imply that Russ was somehow worse than Magnus is moronic. Magnus ruined Emperors entire plan. A

A?

I had written some stuff but decided to take it out and A was left by accident. or it was the alpha legion