Other than flicker, is there a way to prevent sacrifice effects in MTG?

other than flicker, is there a way to prevent sacrifice effects in MTG?

also sigarda

thanks
weird, that wasn't the OP pic I wanted to post but whatever.

Flicker doesn't prevent sacrifice effects though. It wipes away targeting, but an effect that asks you to sacrifice something doesn't care about targets.

>that wasn't the OP pic I wanted to post
The system does that sometimes because it's held together with scotch tape, bubblegum, and m00t's dried jizz.
But while the subject is at hand, 2>3>1

Yeah, the dicktoes bug sometimes happens still when two posters on boards whose images are stored on the same server simultaneously post.

So what thread is OP's image in?

flicker effects return at EoT (flickerwisp)
blink effects return instantly (cloudshift)

What do the Samurai Squiggles say?

flickering would still not stop an edict like sacrifice (e.g. target player sacrifices a creature), unless you only had that one creature

Really? I think my group uses them opposite from that.

2 is best

monoboob best boob

I agree that 2 is the best, though I'm curious what the moonrunes say...

Three is more accurate to how that fabric would act, unless the character went out of her way to get fitted shirts. But it doesn't look like she's wearing a bra, so points off all around for the lack of gravity. Good knocker physics require weight, especially with the bigger ones.

Three is still the best.

I'd wager something about tits and clothes and proper draping physics, but that's just looking at the three example images.

Boobs 1, boobs 2, tent type.
Bottom
Don't like, Like, honestly like (?)

My nip is sub-小学校 though.

But the literal card "flicker" returns it immediately.

Depending on the source you could also counter/Stifle the effect that caused the sacrifice.

BEHOLD!

Matsu-sensei is the fucking greatest.

1: Breasts 1: Not very good
2: Breasts 2: Good
3: Tent Wall: Frankly Excellent.

suicide

3, boobsocks a shit