Primarchs

Primarchs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I declare that the primarch that takes my fancy is superior to whatever lowly primarch you enjoy.

Indeed sir. Just as mine is better than the garbage you call a Primarch. Without us knowing which Primarch the other person likes.

Primark

I hate how the artist here was like "How can we make sure everyone knows that's Angron? I know! I'll have him screaming incoherently and crushing the banister to rubble."'

Also fucking hell this artist is never not terrible.

Who is that between Khan and Dorn? If it’s Ferrus, why is his armor white?

I think that's Lorgar. He seems to have etchings on his skull and purity seals on his armor, which I believe Lorgar out on himself due to his religious belief.

Yep, that's Lorgar. The armour is not white, it's grey. Word Bearers wore grey before the Pilgrimage.

The pic depicts the Primarch gathering at Ullanor, just check who was there and you have your crazy balcony attendance list.

How did anyone not see Horus was going to turn to Chaos with all those red chaos eyes over his armor?

please be bait

How the fuck can they even hope to have a conversation here
>*clunk* my apologies brother my armour has collided with yours
>*clang* oof, a thousand apologies Fulgrim
>*wham* who stepped on my foot?
>tfw you're magnus the red and you're stuck between an angry manlet and trying not to breath in Mortarion's "scent"
>Khan still daydreaming about his Ducati catalogue instead of paying attention
>What is Logar mumbling about?

Any gathering of more that two Primarchs must have been the most awkward family gathering in the history of humankind.

Explain

Man, Horus had massive forearms

The red chaos eyes is the Eye of Horus. Horus' personal sigil. It is not a symbol of Chaos. It only became related to Chaos forces after Heresy begun, but so did the sigils of all the Traitor Legions.

Why did he make it look so evil then

Because he is an immortal demigod of war and destruction, like the rest of his brother, at least to some degree?

Look at Mortarion, Angron, Curze. They all literally look like death, just different kinds. And yhey ware all loyal servants of the Emperor's vision once. Again, at least to some degree.

misclicked

Does the Eye of Thundera look evil to you?

Yes? A slitted pupil is reminiscent of a snakes, you use it to make things look dangerous and threatening. Why do you think Saurons eye had a slit pupil in Lord of the Rings?

I'm just in denial because it looks cool.

Do literal werewolves look evil to you?
They are the "good" guys
What about the vampires?
Also good guys

Or names like flesh tearers etc. Or the amount of skulls and bones everybody has hanging around.

and lets not forget the black guys

It can get a bit confusing when the loyalist chapters can look like this.

He also went bald, no wonder he was pissed at daddy Emps
>Also what would happen if a deranged,handless Dorn popped up during a deathwatch mission into a newly appeared space hulk, in the current setting.

That gauge in the side of the saw, looks like a smiling face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

to be fair most of the imperium iconography is some kind of skull, an eye is pretty tame in comparison. I wonder wwhat their logo for orphanages is ? A baby skull crying blood?

I always think of this pic when I think of Horus and he definitely looks sinister as hell with those eyes all over him.

>tfw in my head I always pictures Horus would long flowing black hair, and hen it’s turns out he’s bald.

It's the Eye of Terra, isnt it? It's more of a symbol of the Emperor than Horus. Notice that Sanguinius wears them, too. Horus went crazy with them because he's the Warmaster.

>what would happen if a deranged,handless Dorn popped up during a deathwatch mission into a newly appeared space hulk, in the current setting.
Chase scenes throughout the hulk until Dorn realizes that these marines he's chasing don't look quite like the chaos marines he's used to fighting
All Imperial Fists and IF successors become enthralled with meeting their gene-sire for the first time and in that moment of emotional weakness get close enough to roll for anal circumference

Horus is a servant of Sauron. Duh.

>keeping children fed and clothed in an orphanage
>40k
they either end up in the guard, the factorum or turned into servitors.

It also looks like Magnus is annoyed to be next to him. maybe that's why cause all of Magnus's powers are really making those nails hurt.

I think Sanguinius's are just narrow tear drops.

I mean sans Lorgar who really actually liked Angron?