Galaxybuilding Challenge

So, Veeky Forums, let's do some worldbuilding with a twist.
Go to philome.la/johnayliff/seedship/play, start a new game, settle the 10th planet you come across. Based on what the game gives you, give us some lore about the world. Perhaps we can build an Imperial Sector?

I'll start off.

The planet Tilius IV is designated as a Medieval world, with the population ruled by a dynasty of Hierarchs. Tilius itself is of little concern for the Imperium, though the Glory Seekers Space Marine Chapter has expressed interest in using the planet as a recruitment world, due to its extreme temperature, planet-spanning ocean filled with toxic weeds and kelps, brutal regime and low level of technology resulting in a hard-as-nails and cunning population, traits highly valued within the ranks of the Adeptus Astartes. Of greater concern for the Imperium is the moon of Tilius IVa, which is packed with prometheum, in addition to more common metals. A mining station is currently under construction to exploit this wealth.

Well, this is interesting.

>colonists settle beneath the waves
>wear special clothing to protect against heat, but 39 die when cooling systems fail
>poisonous plants kill hundreds more before they are cleared away
>expedition to ruins leads to defense system killing explorers
>last few original colonists engineer new humans who are accustomed to the low gravity
>a war erupts with the natives and the remnants of humanity are kept as slaves

>this system is in an area of dense interstellar dust which hides most of the brightness of the milky way
warp storm confirmed

Did I do it right?

It seems like all Oceanus worlds are good.

Arid sounds pretty badass (in a way that the planet is cool not for those who live there) desu

Neat! So, tell us about these worlds!

Eh, I already had my turn, but here's the basics for the others I ran

Behold faggots, borderline peak-comfy

>enslave primitive xenos to do manual labor for humanity
>-1000 points
This game is kind of neat, but also kind of bullshit.

Stone Age faggot, you are like little baby. Intact ship means nothing if you can't find a worthy home. Watch this, and weep for what could've been, had you been more competent.

>(1/3)

Bear witness to Crag, and marvel at the works of Mother Earth's children.

> (2/3)

Your world cannot even muster enough resources to sustain basic industry, and you think yourself superior? I witness your neolithic egalitarian culture, and laugh at its inferiority.

> (3/3)

Pardon, and keep in mind, my systems have suffered some damage.

1,000/1,00 Colonists
Scientific Database: 79%
Cultural Database: 62%

ARCADIA
Atmosphere: Breathable
Gravity: Moderate
Temperature: Moderate
Water: Planet-Wide Ocean
Resources: Poor
Plant Life, Useful Animals

The landing system controls the seedship's descent, and it splashes gently down into the planet-wide ocean. The colonists wake from their sleep chambers and survey their new home. The ship floats on the surface of an ocean that stretches to the horizon a blue sky. They name their new world Arcadia, because of its lush plant life.

The colonists begin constructing a settlement with the aid of the seedship's construction robots. They can leave the ship without breathing gear, wearing light clothing in the comfortable temperatures. They harness some of the planet's native animals as beasts of burden. They build their settlement on a floating platform with filters to extract water from the planet-wide ocean.

The planet is poor in metals and other resources, but the damaged scientific database still contains much information on how to make use of what there is. The colonists transition to a technology based on iron tools.

Although parts of the cultural database are missing, it still contains much historical information to instruct the colonists in the building of their society, and much art and literature to inspire them. The first leaders of the colony become the founders of a line of benevolent monarchs, who regard it as their solemn duty to guide the colony and safeguard the remaining knowledge of Earth.

Arcadia's ocean stretches to the horizon a blue sky. The colonists live in stone-walled cities beneath the planet's open sky, on platforms floating on the planet-wide ocean. The cities are built around royal palaces, from which beloved monarchs rule the population wisely. In the first city stands a monument to the the seedship AI that guided humanity to its new home.

Iron Age, Benevolent Monarchy

Rate my colony Veeky Forums, it's exactly the tenth planet, as per OP's specifications, and grimdark as fuck to boot.

I'm getting a sort of Sword and Sandals vibe, I don't know. My score is shit though.

Whoops.

Planet Gobi
Atmosphere: Breathable
Gravity: Low
Temperature: Very cold
Water: None
Resources: Poor

Features:
Edible plants
Dangerous animals

Gobi's tall alien plants reach hundreds of metres into a blue sky. The colonists live in tall stone-walled cities under airtight domes, gathered around water production plants. The cities are dominated by barracks housing their vast armies, which regularly attack other cities. In the first city stand monuments to the 287 colonists who did not survive the journey, the 657 more who died building the first settlement, and the seedship AI that guided humanity to its new home.

I picture a planet with a surface-encompassing cold desert with huge alien cacti which make up the diet of the colonists.

There are many dangerous animals that inhabit the rolling dunes and rocky crags of the megadesert. Some such as the Gila Behemoths are largely docile while others such as the Nueva Ostritch are incredibly hostile.

But no creature is as deadly as the Centarachnae. They hunt in packs and seem to possess a low level of intelligence. They were not a problem at first...but then the gauss weapons that made up the colonists arsenals began to fail with little that could be done to repair them as the knowledge bases failed.

> tfw inadvertently created an anarchist paradise
> tfw realize anarchy can only work in a post-singularity utopia
> tfw realize it doesn't matter, because humanity has found itself a home

Neat game, my final score was 10,377

> tfw realize anarchy can only work in a post-singularity utopia

True for the collectivist and the individualist kind imho. Both suck in a world of scarcity but are boss tier post-scarcity societies.

Life would be real tough not being able to eat any plants. Fortunately the humans have some animal pals to help them during life. Life is harsh but everybody works hard so in the afterlife they can journey to the blessed Earth

My planet is called Garden too, though my society sounds gayer than yours.