Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Scattering Edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for admech things
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>GW still don't know what "new" means
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/03/coming-soon-hunt-begins-anew/

>Stratagems and shit in Blood Angels codex, good shit here
frontlinegaming.org/2017/12/02/codex-review-blood-angels-part-1-stratagems-warlord-traits-relics-psychic-powers/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=HI47d9KDifs

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554

Other urls found in this thread:

sendit.cloud/ka0m7biqerze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous Thread

Chapter Approved 2017 PDF
sendit.cloud/ka0m7biqerze

Link expires 11th Dec

3rd for all Guard players are autistic spergs with zero imagination.

Thank you based user

What's her endgame?

is it worth it to take a drop pod for my dread with my DW, its a dredero, and the idea is to drop it around t2 behind enemy lines as my dual auto cannon blackstar mulches the gun line, and drops my boys

Emprah bless you user.

Thank you, and a thanks to Putin for the .epub before.

What army do you even play?

To fuck that FtM.

I love you.

Find a man with a 24" dick

I can respect that

when your guardsman Sgt is a shotacon

Admech armies should have servo-skulls. Make them little single-model units that can't score or can't give up or earn Victory Points in any way, give them speedy fragile stats like Deldar Razorwings and have them throw out comparatively cheap minor nerfs or buffs. I don't know, something like "when you deploy this unit place it anywhere more than 9" from an enemy unit, pick one of two modes. In one it's stationary and is just a Deep Strike or Infiltrate blocker, in the other it doesn't block DS but can move and designate targets in a similar way to Guard searchlights or something.

>was going to buy myself Burning of Prospero for Christmas so I can build my Iron Warriors army
>Mom said she got it for me for Christmas

The feels of joy. What are you getting for Christmas user? Or what are you buying yourself for Christmas?

She has a manlet fetish

The guy just claimed he was 6ft.

Wait do I get to use my AoF as an interrupt? Or I’m being dense this morning

Also fading captcha are fucking annoying

Good chance they'll see it coming, personally I'd say leave it on the board so it can do some damage right away and give them incentive to push forward enough for you to make a proper drop with your boys

>Christmas gifts

Is it possible to make a decent footslogging CSM army using just actual marines? No transports, no dinobots etc?

Even Bitter Perturabo celebrates Christmas user

Death Guard?

without getting shot off the board? i wouldnt advise doing it, unless you already have the models and are against purchasing more stuff.

How come Primaris don't use Assault Marines?

I want flesh tearer codex

>errata comment in pdf says 20%
>check the FAQ
>it's 20"

Alright then, thanks.

I mean just generic CSM.

Dammit.

BA codex coming soon

Just passing through to post the best legion.

I play Guard and Sisters. Just letting other people know so it can be easier for all of us.

Rate my taste

Why? They're going to be Ultramarines in red armour in a few years anyway.

good job, you didnt post the ravenguard because they are hidden or flying above the clouds, but we all know who you meant

>rate my taste
>posts eldar
>awful color scheme
It's shit.

WAACfag/10

Pepsi/10
Looks good, show some closeups

In The Grim Darkness - Guy Haley

For some reason I can find no information about the story either on black library, goodreads or lex and nobody seems to be talking about it.

Is a prequel to Dark Imperium

Is there anything to stop me giving the sword to one of Celestine's friends?

Because they are one piece of the puzzle. They were never meant to replace their brothers, only to supplement them

> Tfw 3rd world country.
> No fucking xmas gift.

looks good but I will never ever play you

So I really want to grab some craftworlds stuff for starting an army, but I don’t know where to start.

>3 shit knights in red and black /10

no, although it may change in the (Yeah right) codex

Wife's getting me a bunch of Deathwatch, cant wait to finish this army up. What are you going to do with your IW funds now?

How do you suppose Bobby G reacted when he heard about the Battle of Macragge? No more Prandium back garden, Calth fucked about again by nasty red fuckers, the entire Veteran company exterminated and the Master of Sanctity, guardian of the Chapter's soul, reduced to a monomaniac trying to restructure the Chapter into a tool to fuel his obsession.

the new start collecting is not a bad place to start.
and, honestly, neither is the old one either

Do I have to pay points for these when Biovores, etc. miss and the ability tells me to spawn some?

Duty Waits

I dont get much time to paint so like paintjobs that are quick. Ive always wanted a raptors army, but would death guard green make a good spray to do them with?

Is the heavy flamer worth it in a 5 man squad of sternguard?

Maybe add a shield generator or something to block line of sight?

The biovore gun explicitly states you dont, the sporefield ability makes you pay as per the faq

Easy, just invest no point in to theme and put bigger threats on the board.

No ones going to waste time on a few 5 man squads with double flamer when there is a whole gunline in the back and two helbrutes rushing up the middle.

Amen to you, Brother

krylon makes a few different dark green shades, depending on what exact color scheme you are doing for raptors

No, spore mines have an ability in their datasheet that explains this.

no

So, I think I've settled on getting a center piece model for my Admech army. Would any of you have any suggestions? The obvious choice is one of the Knight Titans, but what about something else? Maybe a baneblade or something along those lines? What would fit well as a fluffy LoW choice for a mostly Admech army?

>live alone in my early twenties
>parents dead
>only sibling at his gfs family for christmas

I won't be getting anything for christmas. Cherish every moment with your family, user.

>leave kino to me

>In the Grim Cuckshed

>Autism Waits

Finally found the chaos side of a DV box for cheap.
What's the best way to kit out Chosen?

how are death company with the new codex?

I'm wishing for a Maleceptor and some Zoan/Neurothropes, so I can play a psychic node even if the Maleceptor is shit

>Custoads

the page before that says that named characters cannot take relics

So it depends on whether the Geminae are ruled to be named characters, which they very certainly are, if the Avatar of Khaine and Tyranid "characters" are

WTF! That's broken as fuck. Time to get some biovores and stuff, I guess.

>WAACfag/10
>3 Wraithknight
>2 Wraithlord
>No Hemlock

My buddy got me the Admech start collecting box, which I'm pretty stoked about.
I feel kinda bad though because I won't be getting anything for anyone in my play group

Kusstoedees

Stay strong, user.

please go back to /tv/ and stay there

>dees
Still retarded

It's Cuss-toe-days

Hey guys so I'm deciding on my first army and I'm wondering if you guys can help me understand the armies I have interests in that would be awesome.

So far I'm interested in learning space wolves, dark eldar, and blood angels.

What kind of playstyle do they have?
How diverse can their army be?
Is it competitive as a foundation of an army?

You can take 2 of them though.

>”play what you like user”
>buys tau SC
“Anons a faggot”
Why. So I like the robots. Why should that matter? They’re not even good.

>trying to build a balanced army at all
>waacfag lel

The absolute state of "casual" fags who want everyone to enjoy being as mediocre as them. Probably plays some generic ass marines to self insert into.

Primaris were trained by the AdMech

AdMech are mechanical weaklings that don't believe in GLORIOUS MELEE COMBAT

AdMech only made one shooting simulator

It's why all squads must be armedwith the same weapon.

AdMech just kept replaying "Shooting 101: You and Your " to their Primaris Pods for 10,000 years

weebshit

Have no shame gue'la, tau hate is more meme than real.

Because you like Tau faggot.

Much improved. I havnt done any play testing yet but tons of things in the codex make them strictly stronger for no increase in cost so they look great

>Tau player upset at being called a faggot
People are just letting you know how things are. Just being real, you know? Wouldn't want to lie to someone's face just to make them feel good.

>tell someone to play what they want
>they play something I don't like
>mfw

fukin weebs

About the same but +1 to wound makes them a lot more viable

>Why. So I like the robots. Why should that matter? They’re not even good.
>he likes Tau
Faggit

I don’t even like Japanese shit. I just think it’s cool they don’t use space magic and stick to ingenuity and science :(

>Implying Admech don't have some of the best melee units in the game
>Implying half or more of their codex isn't assault based
Okay bud.

Play Battletech. It's a real man's robot game.

Heh. "Rapid Insertion"

AdMech have many units kitted out for melee, their troops have special weapons rather than being uniformly kitted out and their sergants have a variety of melee weapons options and many of their canticles are melee focused. Granted they probably believe melee is 10010101010101 rather than 'glorious' though.

:(

Does anyone here have more than one army? What races do you guys collect? I was thinking of starting Tyranids now I have a decent assortment of Eldar

>space wolves, blood angels
close combat, people will make fun of you here for space wolves because of furries.
blood angels just got a new codex so its up in the air how they are right now, dont listen to anyone who tells you they are good or trash just yet.
you are doing it right though, pick models that you genuinly like, not something that wins tournaments

Why not?