Fun stuff to do as a Necromancer

Being a lover of necromancy i love to do fun shit, like have a band play my entrance, create a cart out of nothing but legs, or rigging up suicide bombers with our alchemists concoctions.

What other fun shit do you like to do as a necromancer? create a living pipe organ to play in your castle? armor made from regenerating flesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

dndkids.blogspot.com/2012/01/mavet-rav-revisited.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZlpTp_dJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Piece together just enough memories of deceased to make real yet immature personality.
>Shove it into bodies of little girls.
>Release your dolls into the dead world.
>Watch their internal struggles and fight for survival.

Posting this shit should be a bannable offense.

Why, are you triggered by mature themes?

>What, can't stand the sight of a strong independent woman?
That's the kind of faggot you sound like right now

>Mature themes
>Little girls

user you're just fucked up, thats not mature, you can do mature without inserting your fetish

OH WAIT

Why opt for lesser version though?

You know exactly why, pedo.

In case anyone in this thread has no idea what user is talking about...

NO we all know what you're is talking about, you're the same user

Cathedral of Flesh

aaaaaand thread derailed already, cookies for everyone!

Make a huge conduit of negative energy by creating a well that sucks off misery from the world and distills it into pure liquid evil.

Remember that time Veeky Forums came up with a computer using nothing but reanimated skeletons?

Even if this is Veeky Forums, you can't assume that we're all pedophiles like you.

wait what

i dont understand why they have to be little girls, other then the obvious answer of 'i have to insert my fetish, magic realm into everything' cant you just make an edgy zombie death world thing first vanilla flavour and THEN insert your fetish afterwards.

am i the crazy one here?

Deep rot, is documented on 1d4chan

yes and no, its a 50% split cause half the people on this site are pedos

They are dolls, and most dolls traditionally are young girls (they can be like 14+ too), so it's only natural.
They have the mind of a girl because girls are generally less fit to face sheer terror of holy the world is dead and i'm undead abomination. So more fun for a necromancer.
iirc that is the gist of it according to the book.

Because Nechrotica is a game about pure, perfect innocence being trampled on by a world that is not only dead and irredeamable, but also needlessly cruel and evil
And there's nothing more innocent than a little girl.

raise the local graveyard and have a god damned tea party

Magic powered luxury medieval communism

i thought you said coliseum. Which is also a good idea!

A puppy. A puppy is more innocent you sick fuck.

>And there's nothing more innocent than a little girl.

>Cute niece runs up behind you.
"I luv u!" "Love you too, get back. I don't want you getting hurt while I work."
>10 min later
*Thwak* >she swings a wrench at the back of my knee, drops me like a had habbit
>Innocent laughs intensify
Innocent my ass. She was a mean little shit then and now she's a mean not so little shit in college.

Because it's ultimately meant to be riffing off of the exploitation of the imagery of young girl characters in anime and manga. The person who sees PCs as moe commodities is the villain and responsible for the destruction of damn near everything.
The fact that they know pedophiles would unironically buy into it is just gravy.

>people sell their deceased family members to the zombie arena and receive a small portion of profits for their fights
I like this angle.

yoooo we go back to the necro city idea we came up with months ago, everyone has to pay the "Death tax" after you die your body is due to serve X years as public service, things like construction and transport. You benefit from it in life, and when you die you pay your tax.

commit a crime and your sentence continues into death.

illegal black market selling bodies that people "find"

Fuck the whole world with death magic so that everything ages horribly quickly

Set up a necrocracy republic with your undead bros.
dndkids.blogspot.com/2012/01/mavet-rav-revisited.html?m=1

Are you guys retarded or just pretending

kek, that image

Summon ghosts. Everyone's always on about zombies and skeletons and all of that blither. But ghosts? Those are some REAL fun.

I did something fun with a necromancer once, I was the DM tho.
In a past campaign, my players spared a small time necromancer and instead of killing him, sent him to jail to repent his actions because there's no such thing as good and evil and bla bla bla.
Later on, I had that necromancer escape jail and become a lich with help of the BBEG and sadistically kill all the children of a big nearby town. He then forged his own body into a huge flesh golem with the corpses and became one of the strongest bosses of the campaign.
The grief of everyone losing their kids and the following undead infestation made the small kingdom crumble.
The necromancer became one of the strongest enemies they've encountered. It was kind of a bad ending for their adventure.
This will surely teach them. Next time when they use Detect Alignment, they better believe the results instead of arguing about human morality.

As a humble novice necromancer, I am content with my animated child's skeleton, who sleeps in a tiny casket I lug about. Maybe the odd new body to help me out every now and again.

you found an excuse to post your loli shit

You got shit taste or something, user.

wow, alright, did you seriously TPK them and end the campaign cause you were salty and believe alignments trump choice?

i get a disagreement, and i get you're from Veeky Forums so you hate whatever is mainstream, but thats a dick move to just uber power a random NPC cause they decided to jail him instead of murderhoboing

D'aww i actually like that, See people thats how you do dead children!

Create a family.

I had a kind of joke setting idea where an orphan kid (the GM) is trying to do magic with some things he found in an old wizard's tower. He uses a single use spell that raises the dead and accidentally raises fallen adventurers (the players) who had died fighting the wizard who used to live in the tower. They aren't in his thrall like he thinks they are, but they play along because he's just this lonely kid. They then become like his adopted family and set out to shape him into a real adventurer.

that could be a fun game. though murder-hobos would probably ruin it.

dominionsIV.jpg

Yas. I like that the effect isn't just you having a fuckoff huge death magic source, but the rest of the world being better off.

Starting up a dream team band with undead musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZlpTp_dJA

No no no. Didn't TPK them, I never kill any PCs. They killed him and the BBEG at the end, but they didn't manage to save anyone and the BBEG died after he got what he wanted, that's what I meant as bad ending. And I wasn't salty at all, they argued among themselves, in-character, not with me. To me the whole argument around alignments is a false dichotomy based in a misunderstanding.
I just like to make the choices of my players matter and want them to take that into consideration. My adventures aren't set in stone at all, I improvise a lot story wise, the player's actions will always shape the outcome of the story, that's my style of GMing.

Is the post about how the dm guilt trip the party for killing all the undeads a necromacer made to farm for villages famous or am I just remembering a post I liked alot?

Animate a whale's skeleton. Equip it with a cloak of flying. Hang a boat or ship from the skeleton. Lazy man's airship.

Like this?

I hate their fucking secret hands inside their flippers, I hate that these fucking animals evolved all the way out of the ocean and onto dry land and then fucking decided they had to GO BACK INTO THE OCEAN

>this death engine was quite happy they returned to the sea

I had a cleric necromancer in a campaign starting at level 1. He was a level 1 jobber with a single skeleton companion, and he couldn't risk being found out as he would be run out of town at best, or he and his creations would be lynched. So he put a massive investment in the disguise and bluff skills, dressed himself and his companions in ornate crimson robes and iron masks, and passed themselves off as a holy order/cult that maybe smelled off.

Rave from town to town, demanding their calcium in exchange for sick skeleton parties.
Alternatively

>T. Kiddie diddler

i remember a post from awhile ago about the party killing a bunch of the BBEG's minions and then the BBEG's manservant got uber pissed and became the new big bad and came for revenge, but he didnt hold back like the last big bad

Necromantic Capitalist Enterprises. Justifying use of undead for everything through convoluted logical loopholes and arguments.

Raise the biggest baddest monster we've killed to-date as my personal necro-mount and name him fluffy

Definitely saw a screencap of it.

Party killing all the undead and going after the necromancer without knowing he was a good guy all along.

It seemed like such a good idea at the time.

What the fuck am I reading?

Alex I'll take "things that did not happen" for 500.

Yeah pretty much. I'm the user with the Necromerchant-Barrister character who wrote a legal position paper for his game on why necromancy is no worse than slavery

I thought it was a fairly fun way to do it. Muahahaha with my unlimited source of black magic I bring sunshine and rainbows to the rest of the world!

That would be a fun adventure idea. The party must stop a liche from creating a well of despair that absorbs and concentrates the evil in mens hearts into magical gems he will use to fuel his phylactery and retain his immortality!

"Wait, why are we stopping this? Whats the catch?"

Literally the first post featured the title of the game and later the actual game itself was posted, ya donk.

Make grave golems.

I think a better one would be not letting any spookers near the Well so that the necromancer can secure it from everyone, including himself

Have my skeleton horde ransack the country side for all the xylophone drum sticks. Every night afterwards have skeletons play obnoxious music to annoy countryside for my amusement.

unholy fuck

>Cast Awaken on one of your undead subjects
>This was ill advised
>Mercy kill your newly awakened undead subject

Why is necromancy always the best magic path lads?

Confirmed alignment fag

Host a monster-mash.

It could be a graveyard smash.

But only if it catches on in a flash.

Hook up with Hel.

Long story short, each skeleton represents the ones and zeroes.

I need more motivations for necromancers that aren't "jeff no want to die", "jeff want kill and enslave everything" or "jeff just wanted to resurrect gf"

Niggamancer is the ultimate creative person's class, no wonder it gets so much shit

>alignments trump choice
Alignment doesn't trump choice, alignment is a quick summary of what kind of things influence your choices. The necromancer didn't kill kids because he's chaotic evil, he's chaotic evil because he's the kind of person who'd kill kids (evil) for lulz (chaotic). Or, if his primary motivator was power, he was neutral evil.

>I never kill any PCs.
Shit GM detected.

>create a cart out of nothing but legs
Micolash?!

from his first post you can tell hes a shit GM, thats just him trying to cover his ass on what he thinks being a good GM is

I know, right. Once I jumped on my older brother and decked him in the head with a steel meat grinder when I was four year or so.
I also used to climb on his shoulders when he was doing his homework, then pee all over it.

Played a few games recently.
The combat is fun and is really the primary redeeming factor of it. People should focus on more combat oriented games rather than go with the given 1 combat per game thing.
The RP is always awkward and rarely actually makes sense, its just people talking like retards rather than actually doing anything useful, in an attempt to sound like a little girl, but inevitably failing.

Just do what the game markets itself as, zombies killing shit. And make that the primary focus with just little girls so when someone actually draws shit for you you can imagine it as somethin cute.

>Houserule in new statblock
>abuse RAW to give it obscene damage

This is on par with Peasant Railgun. Sure, RAW you can move a javelin at MACH 8, but if you're using RAW then it still only does 1d6 piercing damage.

I’m too Paladin for this. If D&D was real, I’d devote my life to ending this meaninglessly cruel bullshit. Necromancers are intrinsically broken individuals that need to be put out of their misery before they kill us all.

^ my argument.

< My intentions

gimme the long story!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Deep_Rot

yeeeeeeeessssss

good post. i too would like to suggest and request more.
- You have good aspirations for this world and you are blessed with the know how (and a GM) that makes you able to achieve this better world

- Jeff no want girlfriend and her kids to die

- Jeff thinks practically and corpses are a much more available resource so theyre plentiful enough to help him tomb raid (bonus, he does have to bring his own corpses for tombs)

- Paladins pissed him the fuck off so he goes around showing how big his skeledick is and upstaging the paladins and cleric of the towns by saving them

- jeff is the evil kings kid, he didnt realize they were evil cause he was very sheltered, but hes still got a kind heart so he defies his fathers evil necromancy with his less evil necromancy

- why pay soldiers when i can use the corpses of my enemies in war? and also scare the enemy soldiers on sight

- trying to live in isolation with a commune of 150 skelbros because theyre good listeners and they dont shun you for raising them. (big bad blows up your home so you join the good guys to get vengeance)

- money making opportunity, fake a corpse enough they make for good cheap labor you can rent out if people are willing to keep hush hush

- information gathering rogue type, undead with shared senses make good spies, ghosts included.

oh man what other random crap can i make, ill be back in a few hours with more off the dome

"what you need to do is create a dynamo and make a horde of skeletons pedal a thousand bikes for eternity, thereby producing FREE ELECTRICITY FOR ETERNITY.

CAPTAIN OF THE INDUSTRY"

DEUS VULT