Living Clothes and Armors

What's the benefit of having a outfit that's alive?

Post examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42328109/#42373671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repairs and defends itself. Also have a buddy to stop those lonesome feelings at night,

SHOOOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR! I WILL CHAAASE YOU TO THE EEEEND OF THE EAAAAARTH

I suddenly have this odd urge to play a character that is living clothing and having the person that wears them be ether a minion or another party member.

I've played a golem with Leadership once. It's cohort was my actual character, and my character was his minion and muscle.

To save your life on reentry.

I can think of a few possible benefits, thought they'd all be dependent on what kind of living cloths you're talking about here. Take the symbiot, for example. It could protect its wearer, change appearance, and heal its host.

>that feel when you are a figurative meatshield

There's living-clothes threads on /d/ pretty frequently. If you want more examples, you should check over there.

This is a bad idea, don't look over there

Symbiote armor is awesome.

It keeps you extra clean by eating all the dead skin cells, shed hair, and sweat your body puts off.

We have such sights to show you...

Having a conversation partner that isn't a moron. The armor itself has its own defense measures and can possibly even repair itself. Butt stuff. Take your pick.

Only time I've ever seen it in game the armor was intelligent, but insensate and inanimate.

;_;7

Exactly!

Biopunk has certain charms.

Not being lonely all the time

Maybe it's super comfy?

Having something that can act like a 'third limb' in combat could be amazing. Or just in general even, like Dr Strange's Cloak Fight or the Third-Arm Sash from Xiaolin Showdown.

HIGH NOON TENNO SKOOM

As other have said companionship clothing that mend itself, increased strength and durability. HIGH OCTANE FETISH FUEL

from a storytelling perspective it could lead to interesting ideas like if its use is widespread it makes for an interesting look into why a culture would use said biosuit and out that affects them and how they are in turn affected.

hell OP's pic wears it not to get sucked into a tiny black hole, that's enough of a hook to get the juices flowing.

I personally like it when the outift/armor isn't just something that you can put on and off with ease but rather some sort of parasistic being and there is some sort of drawback.

fuckin saved

>Your armour will never whisper sweet nothings into your ear as it constricts around your crotch.

Artist?

Not sure. Seems to be some drawfag from a drawthread.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42328109/#42373671

boop

>Tony Stark with a Guyver suit
that'd be pretty rad desu

>Ctrl+F Raggamoffyn
>0 hits
Step it up, guys. You've got a whole selection of clothing monsters here, from small bandages that attach themselves to rats and cats, to huge piles of junk that enslave ogres. You could have an entire city infested with these guys.

I once had a mimic replace a pair of pants and use the human that bought and put them on as a vehicle. The human was forced to go around stealing all the gold in his town or the Mimic would bite him in half. Kinda my proudest moment that when they realized it all of their eyes lit up with that "holy shit I never thought of that before."

neat how the artist included the way skin squishes when poked.