So we're not talking abot Verge or the wrath protocal release then

I just woke up to massive parabolic gains and /biz is all about is some bullshit fish bank scam. Dam you /biz, discuss my gains..... Should I see, will it crash, you know the usual stuff... GO...

Oh and john Mcafee is such a wanker,his virus stoftware is actually a virus, just like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeky Forums only talks smack about good coins to lower their prices, this is a place to FUD good coins, when it moons, no one says anything.

It does look like this, though the board would be buzzing with wrath talk.. feels like I'm parting on my own here..

it is because everyone here knows it is a whale pump and dump and wraith protocol is underwhelming

have fun with the bags

I'm in for wraith

>wraith: the protocol that never launches
I wouldn't hold this shitcoin if you paid me.

stay poor, lol.

Bags?? I was in for 50k at 1100k and sold at 2500k. Biggest short term gain I've ever had.

Monerobro here, I really wish you guys do well. Has it been released yet? I've only seen snapshots, I would like to see a video.

As soon as wraith gets released I'm gonna sell i think. Need to get rid of this shit.

I though it had already been released, I assumed that was responsible for the price increase... So you're telling me it's still not out yet..

the lead dev is literally a meth head

>delaying a major update to a holiday weekend

red flag

how is a holiday update a red flag?

when do I buy user?

Am I too late?

DNM acceptance when?

Right fucking now, I'm hoping for 1$+ after release. Wrath in less than 12hrs.

looks like its dipping a bit though?

Get yourself a seat while you can, anything under .20$ has got to be good.. shit, im inadvertently shilling verge. Do as you like user.. I'm no shill.

If you're FOMOing buy now or don't. But don't buy the news after Wraith is officially released and it starts getting reviews and press.

It just dipped a bit, I'll be spreading my buys.
Thanks user.

See you on the moon user. Dam I'm shilling again aren't I..... come on you meth head developer, don't let us down.

feeling comfy with this, the lack of shilling is promising

See you there user, ya damn shill! made me fomo

Good work user, go hard or go home. In the wrath release waiting room, rumble of the rocket engines firing in the background..............

Just sold 60% of my xvg position, wraith is never being released

Good thing I got in a month ago and got 20x gainz

See u to the floor boiis

just 60%... hummm. shaky hands in the last 24 hours. the devs have confirmed wrath release before end of year numerous times in last few days.

>Just sold 60% of my xvg position, wraith is never being released
>Good thing I got in a month ago and got 20x gainz
>See u to the floor boiis
I'm waiting but nothing really happens

thats why we trade it, no one gives a shit about the tech lmao
>2000% raise
>65% drop
>50% raise
just start emptying your stack and get ready for the next PnD cycle

Verge official telegram just confirmed time zone as EST. So it's 9.30am in verge land. Giving them 14.5 hours till they 1) release wrath or 2) piss off the whole verge community... Countdown is on. Tick tock. 14.5 hours.......now

Just saw 4 buys in quick succession of over 1BTC of Verge. I sense a pump coming. The whales always know.

Its fake and gay.

I'm all in, gonna start 2018 with a bang

>wraith protocol comes out
>its a fucking wallet with a radio button

wow such technology much sugoi

Ive been in the market for a privacy coin and this one drew my interest. Going to stick with this one. I wont buy Monero for a couple reasons. 1 most of the miners, mine using maleware and 2. the Monero community is cancer. I just wont buy their bags. I am even more interested in this one because they attack it so vehemently. Which tells me its probably going to be great.

Is it released already?

Shit just got dumped

Yeah, bought the dip. I'm good now.

>he thinks the dip is over

Your fudding the wrong person.

Wraith is going to drop and it's going to be so good that XVG is going to jump to 10 dollar a piece within a week and to 100 dollar in a month

make a screenshot bro's
enjoy the ride
if you don't go all-in now you literaly hate money

Thats a bit to much optimism.

If you go all in now you're literally a FOMO.

When criminals find out that this is better than monero, then verge is going to blow up.

Q1 2018: 100$
Q2 2018: 250$
Q3 2018: 350$
Q4 2018: 10$

>whale pump and dump
is this inherently negative?

I bought in at the "top" and made 30% lmao

free gains

just buy tron instead and thank me later

my best trades are based on FOMO
i've been buying and selling XVG for like 6 months, i buy a lot of ATH's

no shill but has anyone used verge for transactions?

its faster than litecoin and fees tiny
confirms in like 3 minutes flat from exchange to exchange

I fucking love XVG community

Because it’s literally doge you moron

so doge is better than bitcoin/litecoin as well?

sorry i dont read whitepapers i just buy ATH

>holiday weekend

Are you a woman, or just a huge faggot?

Yes I have. It is fast.

>Verge
>Good coin

Good joke

Isn't being paid the whole point of holding a coin?

Vergens gotta sell your coins now if you want to make it on the next moon mission FUN

anons, i bought at 1400....
A-am i going to make it?
Please Wraith save me

price predictions if wraith is ACTUALLY released? 35, 40c perhaps?

You'll be fine, it's going to 3k sats ez

If you sell you will definitely regret.

Dump to ~10c
I'm not even kidding. People don't actually care about the usage, everytime blockchain actually got in use, it was not interesting anymore.

This is such a shitcoin
They've been going on and on about the wraith protocol for so long now, what even is it? How is it going to work? Nobody knows, because it's bullshit.

wtf would anyone invest in something that used to be called "dogecoin dark"

You guys need some new insults.

for wraith to actually release, they gotta explain what it even is first. Until they do that, it's just vaporware.

They have explained what it was. It allows both public and private transactions to be made on the ledger. Therefore it's both a privacy coin and a coin for everything else as well.

How?

It allows you to toggle whether or not you want to make a private transaction or a public one.

It just pisses me off how normies think this is something new and amazing, and still get rich off their stupidity

wraith
please
come on baby
RELEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

XVG will go to $100 in the next two years.

This. DNMs will never accept fucking Verge.

What coin will be next to be accepted? Since BTC transactions fees are way to high. I assume it miight be xvg.

So literally all it does is send the tx through tor.

ANY OTHER crypto can do this, you just need to set it up. AND it doesn't solve more important privacy questions, like address balances, history etc. that can be used to damage fungibility based on history of coins, as the ledger is still public.

>oooh but your IP is hidden!
this isn't something that crypto needs to be solving

Compare the privacy "features" of dogecoin dark
>hides your ip when you send tx
>sending address is public
>receiving address is public
>tx amount is public
>address balance is public

to the privacy features of a real privacy coin, like Monero:
>ip is public
>hides sending address
>hides receiving address
>hides tx amount
>hides address balance
And if you really want to hide your ip with monero, even though broadcasting a Monero tx won't link you to any specific address, all a snooper can know is that you made some kind of Monero transaction, you can just use tor with it too.

Monero for reasons above

It's Monero. The multisig update they just pushed out a few weeks ago was one of the last updates they needed. Next hard fork in March will address transaction fees.

Wrath release poll:
1-5 hours (before 5pm EST)
5-12 hours (before midnight EST)
Weeks
Never.

For the last time... It's not about how great your tech is, it's how well you convince normies to "need" your product. Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ, why is this so hard for /biztards to understand? If tech was the sole reason a product got big we all would have read about Nikola Tesla getting rich and famous and *NOT* Thomas Edison. Same with crypto, if tech was the reason a coin got big, Digibyte would be a top three coin right now rather than top 50.

Wraith Protocoll means u can use tor or i2p to do the transactions and u can use stealth adresses that will hide how much u send and from where to who you send it. Also no one can track your ip and geo location unlinke monero.

If they can deliver it will moon hard to $100 because the number of xvg is limited unlike monero. Also romours claim lightnig network will be used by xvg too.

What makes digibyte so great? It probably to late to get into it anyway...

Monero is full of some very very clever and very complex cryptography, I have my doubts that the dogecoin dark developers will be able to implement stealth addresses.

They'll release it at like 10pm eat is my guess. Maybe wait until 11:59 to troll people.

>the number of xvg is limited unlike monero

bruh there is like 100 trillion xvg. cant you think of a better argument to support your bags

THIS. These retards don't do any research they just hear lol dogecoin dark and fud the coin. Maybe their just smart and are trying to accumulate before the pump

Digibyte has the power to scale to handle a good chunk of the world's transactions while having quick transaction times. It's mining protocol is difficult to monopolize as well, which is what we're seeing with Bitcoin with 80% of its mining coming from Chinese corporations.

Digibyte, however, has done an awful job convincing normies to "need" their coin. From that fucking idiotic Citi Bank contest to that massive pump and dump in June, it's reputation has been tarnished. Funny thing is, it sits at a higher market cap now with lower satoshi prices. So even if you bought at the peak in June, you would be even in USD, but way down in BTC

>Crash it

I also think 11.59pm EST. After they specifically stated EST time zone earlier in Twitter and telegram.. trying to shake the weak hands..

It's 16 Billion to troll normies who think they buy a cheap coin because they are low iq.
But the important thing is that is limited so deflation will set in soon, add wraith protocoll and I will be posting from the moon soon.

I wrote you out a big fucking post full of information about why Verge is bullshit, here , but you didn't respond.

Wraith protocol has been announced how many times now? How many times have they postponed the release? Fact is that it's never coming out.

I do like that fact. Means if the maleware miners decide to use Verge instead of Monero, it wont deflate the price.

the thing about one coin being better than another in "technical" and "practical" terms is that if that were the case, bitcoin would NOT be #1. It is literally a shitcoin with its SLOW AS FUCK transactions and HIGH AS FUCK fees. Zero people would use it over even say LTC if it wasnt the coin used for all altcoin trading.

my point here is that even if verge is not "better" than monereo, it can (and has) climbed regardless of product features just due to popularity, market cap and hype.

It's ironic that you think people that realize Wraith is a joke are the ones not doing any research. Maybe take your Vergen blinders off and read some real discussion about blockchain privacy and why it's important for truly fungible and anonymous transactions.

5% inflation isn't a big deal. Lost wallets, people dying. Endless block rewards keeps miners mining and keeps the currency decentralized.

what about this xvg.keff.org/

TKS , HOW can I make the most money out of this coin today. I'm planning on selling today and buying back into RCN. Any tips for a guy?

just bought 33K worth of xvg.. am i fucked biz

Fud fud fud. Copy paste fud. Stop fudding up the place, get on binance and buy all you can. Wrath in T-12hr

Hell no, nice timing indeed...

Here's a response retard. To avoid completely reiterating myself, what fucking intrinsic value did the Pet Rock, or Chia Pet have? None. It's still made it's creators very rich. Humans can attribute value to something that will make no rational sense. Stop trying to use logic.

there's always a bigger fish user.... i'm in for almost $84K and there's people in for way more than you and I. Always a bigger fish. but we always got to think BIG.. Good luck$

>the number of xvg is limited unlike monero.

So Verge will be shit as an actual currency, got it

If I understood them correctly there's no actual ledger privacy so matching wallets to transactions isn't that hard. I'm not confident on it being adopted on the long term but right after the Wraith release it could multiply very nicely. The thing about this market is that it's easier to 10x with a cool video than a cool product.

Do you think the Devs are making wrath a kind of new years gift to the community, clock strike 12, you have a drink check block folio and bam, happy new year gains?? Maybe...