Is there a bigger red flag than a guy wanting to play a female twi'lek? I've seen it come up again and again...

Is there a bigger red flag than a guy wanting to play a female twi'lek? I've seen it come up again and again, and never once good things resulted out of it. It's always twi'lek sex slave, or stripper, or a sith lord who moonlights as sex slave and a stripper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IH2tTsqL_f4
pastebin.com/dVF2xrTu
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Stars_(webcomic)
bato.to/comic/_/comics/star-wars-lost-stars-r21393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if you just rolled randomly?

There are bigger red flags, but this certainly is a big one.

A guy wanting to own a female twi'lek.

In universe they're all pleasure slaves anyway, if anything someone wanting to play a twi'lek mechanic or something similar is even worse than conforming to the stripper stereotype.

I'll play as a Twi'lek and if the reason why the Twi'lek became a sith was because the Twi'lek was force to become a sex slave stripper seems pretty passable

But I would be a sexy male Twi'lek Sith who actually sucks are fighting and pretty much bluff his way out of everything

>Two players approach you and say that they want to roleplay a sith and his twi'lek slave

Why would you even play as a male twi'lek when the whole race is only good at being sex slaves and strippers?

>the ride never ends

When I played a female twi'lek smuggler, she occasionally flirted, but she was in a committed relationship already so it never went further than innuendo.

The relationship was with her starship, naturally.

On an unrelated note, EA and BioWare really need to get around to releasing a "Female Smuggler Can Maroon Corso Riggs on Hoth" DLC for The Old Republic.

Tell me. Do you like Settlers of Catan?

Can we get a thread going about guys playing female PCs in a decent, non-weird way? Or a male GM who pulled off a great female NPC.

>EA and BioWare really need to get around to releasing a "Female Smuggler Can Maroon Corso Riggs on Hoth" DLC for The Old Republic
dear god yes

the problem is there are not really interesting stories in 'yeah they did that and nothing strange happened and it was all fine'

Maybe they want to have face cancer and broken teeth.
That, or they want to be sex slave/stripper (male)

Duros are sexier, anyhow.

If someone rolls a bard, have them name five members of their character's preferred sex that they haven't had sex with and aren't related to, and how their character knows these people.
It's harder than it sounds.

Maybe they wanted to expy one of the only good character in Rebels.

Seriously, fuck that show

Darth Maul?

That's not how you spell Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Done that. (The slave stripper thjng, I mean.) Cheerfully dumb and the biggest slut you could imagine. I hit on just about every male I came across in the campaign. Drove my rather homophobic DM nuts.

Conservashits BTFO

>on hoth
>not just dumping him off on tatooine
>Or leaving him after Coruscant

playing a male twi'lek who is equally a whore.

Surprisingly not that conservative. He just had a problem with gays. (Blame his religious and borderline abusive upbringing.) Good guy, otherwise.

twi'lek girl (male) who's a sex slave and stripper

Played a male Twi'lek scumbag with cancer face and britbong teeth. Sold the party out to Hutt crime lords after they got a bounty on their heads from the Empire and then forged some shit to save their asses and got away scot free.

Not true! Female Twi'leks can be strong and independant anything+sex slave+stripper!

>Is there a bigger red flag than a guy wanting to play a female twi'lek?
If we are talking D&D, then no.

Can we bundle that with "Bounty Hunter venting Skadge out of Airlock" DLC?

They are Space Ukrainians. The males are all members of organized crime and the females are all sex trafficking victims.

That makes a shitload of sense.

You know, I never felt like this "race" got enough flak.
>Green women on star trek
tons of flak
>Green Women with HEAD TENTACLES
No one bats an eye

They look retarded but are always sexy enough for people overlook it probably.

Just ask their dumb ass about the character. If they intend to do anything unusually sexual with the character then veto it.

Well, there was that one female Twilek Jedi Knight from the prequels that got gunned down by the Clone Troopers she was leading when Palpatine executed Order 66.

/thread
When you've done everything right, most won't know you've done anything at all.

I played a female halfling rogue. No one knew til 4-5 sessions in when my character got knocked on her ass by an old friend in broad daylight and the DM described my features to the party after someone got curious as I always had kept my hood up.

"We all just assumed halflings had higher voices." was the retcon for ignoring that obvious part. Some laughs were had about other easily noticed things and then we all moved on and kept playing normally.

To add to that, when you play with mature adults, you don't normally encounter stupid shit like the OP. Get better friends.

That's when we drag out 'Uncle Touchy' their annoying male twilek NPC

>Is there a bigger red flag than a guy wanting to play a female twi'lek?

A guy wanting to play a male twi'lek.

Did it come up from one player or from different players?

More like obi-wan Kinobi

>posts /thread to a single reply post

There's other people here who play SWTOR? I'm not the only one?!

Seriously, it seems like the only time people talk about the game is in game.

Also, I don't mind Corso too much, but screw Skadge. It's not possible to kill him enough. Also, Koth.

Aayla Secura.

Someone tired to join an EoTE group with a female human, no red flags.

Then they told us it was their OC; weird but okay...

Wanted to be sith... a real powerful one.. actually a clone.. It's getting worse and worse, that red flag was getting hoisted way up there.

And then they outwardly admitted their OC was a Genderbent/Trap Female Palpatine. Not only was the red flag raised, the whole autism spectrum analyser went beyond the normal scale. They were told to leave.

A few days later we found the 8.7k word profile, complete with original Disney Songwriting rewritten for this Female Cloned Palatine. That wasn't all, character has artwork done by Blazbaros with what we assumed was over $600 worth of artwork from other mundane artists, and not good ones either: these were all bulk bought commissions with sameface and fetish art.

Want proof this person exists? Look for the Tumblr "Coolpatine" (NSFW)

>A few days later we found the 8.7k word profile, complete with original Disney Songwriting rewritten for this Female Cloned Palatine
you can’t just say that and not give screencaps

I started a game with some people I knew but hadn't played with before, one dude rolled a female twilek charmer. I was suspicious but didn't want to make a fuss over nothing. I'm glad I didn't cuz he's been a great player and hasn't been weird or done any magical realm shit at all, some attempted seductions of NPCs but always for a reason and never in a creepy way. Overall maybe 2/10 on the That Guy scale

My Corellian ex-Jedi (post order 66) met a twilek slave to a Hutt on Nar Shaddaa. She would sneak out at night to tend to the sick and wounded on the street, using her medical knowledge from before she was a slave.

The leader of the party was given a test, kill her or be killed by the Hutts, after we failed to complete something they needed doing.

He refused. The whole party fought back against the crime slugs. We freed her and some other slaves. She and my Jedi started growing close, and she taught him medicine and such to take care of the party.

Their relationship deepened as they were both heading off world, and after some harrowing trials they reunited.

She's pregnant with their child, but he hasn't found out as he's been all over the galaxy sorting shit for people. She opened a small medical practice on Ord Mantell, and all he wants to do is retire to it and spend his time healing people.

There's a lot more, but the campaign has been going just over two years now.

Whenever I get to play a star wars TTRPG, though I used this idea when playing SWTOR, a character idea is a Twi'lek female who used to be an exotic dancer for a crime Lord but was set free by some Mandos and became a bounty hunter with a side of vengeance for crime lords. It only uses the dancer as a background for vengeance and I like the idea of a Twi'lek wearing mandolorian armor.

>Skadge

The only thing I didn't like about Skadge was that there was no way to prevent him from getting on your ship. Otherwise I liked him fine. He's a simple man with simple, violent desires.

But then I wasn't exactly playing a Lightside Bounty Hunter.

I *was* playing a Lightside Smuggler, except for in the beginning where my Smuggler had a...different...morality scale:

>Lawful It Helps Me Get My Ship Back
>Neutral It Helps Me Get My Ship Back
>Chaotic It Helps Me Get My Ship Back
>Lawful It Has Nothing To Do With My Ship Back
>Neutral It Has Nothing To Do With My Ship Back
>Chaotic It Has Nothing To Do With My Ship Back
>Lawful It Prevents Me From Getting My Ship Back
>Neutral It Prevents Me From Getting My Ship Back
>Chaotic It Prevents Me From Getting My Ship Back

The Twi'lek captain Zuravi did some terrible things to get her ship back, that she doesn't regret in the slightest and would do again with a smile on her face.

Once she got it back, though, everything was gravy, helped the Republic, took down a pirate, fought Sith, etc.

There are cooler Star Wars species to be.
Kel Dor and Miraluka are also great.

I want to hear the song.

Why not one player wanting to be both
youtu.be/IH2tTsqL_f4

Once played a male Twi'lek smuggler from the Tion Cluster. He was looking for his missing Captain and crew, who had taken an interest in a map supposedly to a Throne World of Xim the Despot before their ship exploded while on shore leave.

Wanting to play a rancor

Tumblr was disappointing given the buildup. Just 3 pictures of badly drawn art. I wanted to read his musical.

>It's always twi'lek sex slave, or stripper, or a sith lord who moonlights as sex slave and a stripper.
It's funny because it's true.

>sith lord who moonlights as sex slave and a stripper
Seriously, seen this way too many times.

"/thread" is to state there's no major point posting after this because it has summed everything up perfectly.

Sorry you're incapable of comprehending that or are terribly new.

It's a meme, ya dip.

Playing a smug twilek (male).

It's a rather pointless and shitty one then.

>when your damn gay ass copilot won't stop snarking, flirting, and smugging how am I supposed to focus on not getting shot down like this Force save me

>Do you Catan?
Underrated

>playing sex slave/stripper twi'lek (male) to live out unachievable fantasy of being physically attractive, sexually desirable, and feminine looking

I think that's the sort of escapism that'd just make me sad

Don't think about it, Morty.

???

He’s been working out at the library again

>Is there a bigger red flag than a guy wanting to play a female ?

Fixed that for you

Is there a bigger red flag than a girl wanting to play a male wookie? I've seen it come up again and again, and never once good things resulted out of it. It's always wookie warrior, or bounty hunter, or a jedi who moonlights as a warrior and a bounty hunter.

> "No. Female. Twi'lek"
> "Okay then, I'm playing a Gungan!"

Oh no!

Moonlighting as a sex slave and a stripper is entirely consistent with the sith ethos and any sith with a great bod could likely do it.

These are all great things though

>Yousa will learn that you be making bombad mistake!

>Moonlighting as a sex slave and a stripper is entirely consistent with the sith ethos
Explain how.

The sith code is a selfish hedonistic inversion of the jedi code which encourages asceticism and altruism. Being a stripper can be justified under such a code if you have exhibitionist tendencies, just like being a serial killer who collects youngling livers.

>But I would be a sexy male Twi'lek Sith who actually sucks are fighting and pretty much bluff his way out of everything
Being weak is antithetical to everything the sith stand for and believe in, you cannot be weak and be a sith at the same time, it’s like being a communist that campaigns for private property. Or a white supremacist in favor of race mixing.

>Or a white supremacist in favor of race mixing.
But there's a ton of people on /pol/ with yellow fever, who keep justifying it.

Asians are honorary whites to them though.

>Being weak is antithetical to everything the sith stand for and believe in
he said 'bad at fighting' not weak, the Sith are all about gaining power by any means, I don't think they're picky about methods

I try not to use /pol/ as an example for anything. They fly in the face of all logic.

how about r/the_donald?

I can’t recall a single sith in Legends or Canon that couldn’t at least hold their own in a fight. Even Darth Zannah, who was shit at lightsaber combat, made up for it by being able to fuck up people with the Force.

But the thing he posted didn't answer OP post at all. Thus, the thread is still open and cannot be closed by singular answer to later reply

Here's the entire archived profile, including songs
:
pastebin.com/dVF2xrTu

>It's always twi'lek sex slave, or stripper
Not true! Sometimes
>or a sith lord who moonlights as sex slave and a stripper
Shit, he's onto me.

>Sheva
One word and I'm already dying of laughter.

>"Sheva"
>knows about Bal'demnic from the Plagueis novel and the Eclipse
>ignores the existance of legit Sheev clones and why they failed without Sheev's posession bullshit
>rescuing Sheev's DNA from the fucking wrecks of the Death Star II even though it's literally impossible for anything to be left after such a explosion
>cortosis armor
>11-4D being as strong as Grievous and being made of cortosis
>cortosis making you immune to the Force
>more cortosis droids
>those cringey Disney songs
>YOU WON’T GET A SITH WITHOUT ME
>Jedi version says she is a clone of Sheev who didn't want to be evil for some reason, which goes completely against Sheev's personality
Holy shit nigger, this is really bad.

when did rewriting disney songs for your character become a thing.

I don't look at fandoms because you find that kind of shit.

>including songs
but why

This is amazing.

And they sound French for some reason

Why would one submit as a sex slave though? Aren't the sith about controlling others?

>Draw a female twi'lek
>call it a male

>In universe they're all pleasure slaves anyway, if anything someone wanting to play a twi'lek mechanic or something similar is even worse than conforming to the stripper stereotype.
This wasn't true in the old eu (x-wing series) and isn't true in the new eu (tcw, rebels)

The real question here is if a palps clone is paalpatine or palpaatine

Being a sith means that you want to be strong not that you are strong. I suppose lots of people might be tempted towards sithdom by their physical weakness. And sith would probably care more about force sensitivity than physical strength anyway.

>Play a smug twi'lek girl(male)
>It's a histrionic victim of abuse that desperately wants justification adn can see gay death approaching right over the horizon and is terrified by it, only falling twice as hard into the trap of hedonism

>Gets restored as robot after failing a suicide
>Now for the first time trying to build a personality not based on fleeting physical attraction.

>The purpose of the storyline is to make all the other players hate thots and gays

What is this from? Semi-official or some fan stuff?

Official adaptation of the Lost Stars Novel from nucanon.
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Stars_(webcomic)
>bato.to/comic/_/comics/star-wars-lost-stars-r21393

>pastebin.com/dVF2xrTu
I would DM this but only if the player was upfront with me and everybody else at the table was cool with it.

I stopped playing not long after the Knights of the Fallen Empire stuff.

They fucking cockteased continuation of the stories with the Isotope-5 shit and Keeper handing to a dossier of people to rebuild intelligence with...