Character Art Thread

I'm looking for modern criminal orcs, will try to fill requests, in the meantime I'll be posting random character images!

I'm afraid the most modern Orc I have is only Renaissance-looking, but this thread is still around for perusal, it might have something for you.

As a request, do you have any mounted wild elves, something like pic related, but wearing more fur/feathers or armor?

I need modern/future knights/samurai, preferably with guns but without guns is acceptable.

Unfortunately I don't have any mounted wild elves.

Will post whatever I kind find that's similar.

Looks like that's all I got, here's a nun
Still requesting modern criminal orc, will take futuristic!

My sci-fi knight are all western-style, but I can post the ones with blades.

:^)

Close enough, thanks mate!

Requesting a male halfling kensei monk, anyone have anything good? Bonus points for a quarterstaff

Still requesting modern, futuristic, or steam punk orcs

>Kensei Monk
>Quarterstaff

Why even

Does anyone have that picture of a skeleton on a horse accosting a party in a forest? Looks like something from a classy 80s book, need it for a reference on the skeleton.

Closest thing I have

Here's more skeletons

Anybody have skeleton adventurers that look like good guys? Just something where they aren't sinister

Anybody have cool sci-fi armor/outfits? Especially ones with full face helmets

I assume you want the sleek stuff, not the knights upthread?

Requesting some Hispanic looking characters.

Most of the Captchas on here differentiate between cars and school buses...

Post masked lords, kings, and emperors

I'd also like more masked characters, don't have nearly enough.

I can post a few things.

I had a player get reincarnated as a halfling, but decide to continue playing their character the same way. Does anybody happen to have a female halfling in heavy armor wielding an oversized greataxe? Someone covered with enough armor that you can't discern their gender would work, too. It's a bit of a long shot, but I figured I'd ask.

Characters with shaved heads?

>not using legacy captcha

Anyone got a big dude with a barrel chest? I'm looking for a modern barbarian/viking or something.

+2 AC and My DM allowed me to have a hole drilled through it and I can use it like a blowgun. I think it's cool making a shitty weapons viable since I can use my martial arts die. I plan on making my third weapon a whip unless I get a magic item.