If the Primarchs weren't scattered to the 4 corners of the galaxy would their personality be so much different(minus...

If the Primarchs weren't scattered to the 4 corners of the galaxy would their personality be so much different(minus angron because the butcher nails really did a number on him)?

In sanguinius case I imagine him not turning in Baal would be a loss since he got wings from the radiation there.

Hmm I'm starting to think that the Primarchs scattering was in th emperor plans all along

Sanguinius would always have gotten those wings, for whatever reason The Emperor made him in the image of an Angel as we would recognise.

Yes, they'd be the perfect children raised and trained by the Emperor and Malcador. If the emperor had his way, they'd be perfect automatons with no independent will, but Malcador would probably teach them better.

>Dorn with facial hair

YES

So Malcador would be the cool uncle?

It needs little pauldrons

Didn't his wings spawned due to radiation?

I wonder how they'd be raised, if he'd have women act like mothers to them.

I think sanguinius would have a positive effecton magnus.

Malcador is the ultimate uncle.

Radiation doesn't fucking give you perfect bird wings.

I thought I recognized that.

Where's Curze?

The Primarchs were designed to be the way they were, except Angron apparently anyway. Night Lords were criminals with pale skin and nightvision even before Curze landed on Nostramo

Not all the Primarchs were at the coronation

Ideally them all being raised by the Emperor in optimal conditions with their legions would basically keep anything too extreme from happening. They'd probably be similar, Angron still angry, Perturabo still autistic, Fulgrim still a poof, Horus still a bit too confidant, etc. but not so much so that chaos whispering could get leverage and turn them. Their personalities are sort of coded into their genesoulstuff, but their environments accentuated them because warp gods, fate, and fictional character development.

Then again, the Emperor being such a retard, he might have fucked it up even worse if he was around all of them at the same time while they were growing up together.

Busy elsewhere, this is a picture of Ullanor, when the Emperor made Horus the Warmaster, and not all of them could make it, but I think they sent representatives.

>he got wings from the radiation

He got his wings from the bat DNA the Emperor genetically engineered him with. I think it's obvious the Emp mixed his DNA with animals to create the unstable primarchs. That's where the mutations come from.

Sanguinius and Curze have bat DNA and drink blood like fucking vampires. Horus has a little wolf DNA, Russ has a lot. Corax has raven DNA. Vulcan has reptile.

Nope, it was supposedly the warp trip, but he might have just gotten them anyways.

I bet Dorn has Walrus DNA

Fulgrim has pony DNA.

does this mean Calgar wouldn't be every Space Marine's Spiritual Liege, since Guiliman would have always been around?

I don't know much about 40k, I am fan of fantasy, so I have a question.
Is emperor actually that retarded, or does he have some ultimate plan? Or is it all just a bad writing?

No, the terra NL were completely different from the Nostramo dudes. You got it all wrong.

The scattering shaped the primarchs in and out, so without it they would have been completely different. For better and for worse.

Curze, Mortarion and Angron would have been fine and not competely fucked up.

All three. The Emperor's ultimate plan was always badly written as retarded,

Would the Emperor actually give a shit about the primarchs or would he make certain that he only see then as tools.

There was only one really pure son maybe two

There were two perfect sons. Their names were sanguinius and dorn.

"Master of Mankind" puts it more or less like this: the scattering did some irrevocable damage to their psyche, but the Emperor is content with working with what tools he has.

There is a scene, at the beginning I think, where the Emperor looks down on Angron laying on a huge metal slab in a laboratory, and says something along like "a broken primarch is still a primarch", shrugs and it's the end of the matter.

We all know how that payed off later.

Nope they were still spooky Batman marines before Curze

Ah, my proud and LOYAL sons.

>Ah yes, my Loyal sons!