Blockfolio thread

New day, new thread. I bought vtorrent because of the low market cap and I think I'm going to get burned by doing that

See you in 2018 motherfuckers

This is a real portfolio idiot

I want 10k by summer :)

>no raiblocks
>posts portfolio

lol

I only put money into memes

see you in lamboland

Ltc hahahahahahahaha..."pause" hahahahahah

LOL

screencapped

why has no one here bought TRX? is it really just one big meme?

What i'm currently holding

Poor fag hoping to make gains here

This feels comfy. Any advice?

I have a 6 figure salary as a wagecuck but I'm still just dabbling in crypto as opposed to going all in until I see some gains.

Can't wait to get JUSTed because everything that moons must dump

What do you think? I started yesterday

You're coins are too large marketcap. Not much room for growth.
Buy small coins like me. Your bottom 3 coins are the only ones with real potential to make you money

poorfag there
also there is 130 spthx missing because blockfolio sucks

thanks for every advice

Veeky Forums meme pack

I fell for the bounty0x hype, since it's not much I will just hodl it. Rest is +ing

Started with 3k in Sept. I could have done more than 4x I guess, but considering I have been working full-time instead of day trading, I'm pretty satisfied.

Got my ripple at .19 per, link at .17 per, and salt at $10 per (Delta has correct quantities of each, but for whatever reason when I switched over from blockfolio, none of the profit loss information is exactly right), I'm in the green in any case.

I've got about 2k to use, any recommendations?

>TFW no OMG in portfolio

Sad, sad, sad for you guys.

>ZRX
Good job man keep hodling,

Get into VEchain man You have to drop either pivx or iexec RLC for VECHAIN

You're dumb. Crypto markets are so incredibly small in comparison to other fields of investment and finance, that market cap genuinely means next to nothing. Ripple for example just overtook ETH in marketcap by about 14bln. That 14bln largely didn't come from other alts or BTC, it came from outside bank investment into crypto.
Don't listen to him about marketcap. Its a lot more volatile, but the same fundamental rules apply to investing in crypto as anything else. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose, don't buy anything that you don't understand how it works, and don't fall for the fomo/fud. Honestly the only coins there I would personally buy are XLM and ADA, because I see them having staying potential. If you are trying to day trade and pump/dump shit coins, you're going to be looking for different things than if you are trying to invest into a company/coin which you think will sustainably grow.

>tfw FUN and OMG
Great couple of days

Am I gonna make it bros

Minister me Satoshi

Moon when

i should just sell REQ lmao even if it goes to $1 i make like 200 bucks

Invest more - you can afford it.

>tfw poorfag
Got the BTC from selling XRP, not sure what to buy with it yet though

Oh man oh man, so close

You guys are all missing out on Storm by the way

It's not much but eh. Probably dumping Sia and Ark soon for other memes

Next few months should be pretty comfy if RaiBlocks gets added to Binance.

Started a month ago with 14 grand

That's not that great, I made that in the last 2 days, put 30eth in kucoin exchange bought a few low coins.. Now have 60eth

Try harder, if it shilled here half of the time you are too late

r8 plz, will I ever make it? or should I off myself

Probably not desu. You need at least $1000 or so to play with to really make any major gains unless you are mining something.

this is not a joke

I will make it

Starting off 2018 with a 3x bang

started with 5k in may, sry portfolio is down

And have 3 eths in ethertanks

Fuck, same but I got justed by selling my DRGN for it.... My plan was to go straight back into DRGN once BNTY mooned again.... AHHHHHHHH

Pretty /comfy/ holding.

Convert your LTC into 50% XRP and 50% TRX.

Do it now.

Started with 3k in may

Thoughts?
Too diverse?
Want to swap my btc+ something else for icx but not sure what for

I have a feeling my 0x, ICN and OMG will blow the fuck up.

Posting images is hard

did you miss the 30cent moon originally? i got in at .11 i believe but didnt sell, thought she would keep rising to .50+

started early dec with 1.5k
i plan to hodl for at least 12 months
very comfy already

nice

I'm the same, started Dec 6 with 1.5k USD, straight into XRP. Now have $6300. Going to hold til at least mid-Feb

Started with 1.3k in Sept

Too diversified for just 1k. Find a single project you believe in and make it the majority of your portfolio