ICON

How far can this coin go? Whats the potential?

Its been pretty steady for the last days to the point that I fear it might drop soon back to 4$.

How long until I can make good profit out of this?

Im hoping for $15 next month in the run up to the release. I actually think the delay was for the better as now we have a set date and a fancy event to drum up interest.

It will be going sideways for a while due to mainnet launch delay. January 24th is the new date, so you can expect to see some movement. Good time to accumulate, don't listen to the FUDders, they bought in at the ATH and are pissed off bagholders.

its been steady since its inception.
wait till its listed on mainnet, wait till its listed on major gook exchanges, wait till korea fully legitimizes crypto, this can go on forever.
the best you can do is time dips to buy more but thats about it.

user. Listen to me for one fucking second
ADA is 18bil marketcap with NO PRODUCT. ICX is not even 2bil

ICX has no product either

a generous user gave me 50 coins yesterday, gave a poorfag like me a shot at life, i dont think he would have done that if he didnt have a huge amount of faith in the coin. just holde untill the 24th

I honestly believe ICX is gonna do really well but I do have some worries. I mean - the reality seems to be that Korea isn't actually that interested in this yet despite the supposed partnerships etc. Hopefully a big event in the fanciest building in Seoul, some advertising and an eventual release on Korean exchanges will change this and we will get the korean FOMO that we all know and love. However if Crypto goes further south over there, it might not happen.

It wont go places until Jan 23rd when the buildup to mainnet release begins te following day, a week later it will pump more and once it hits a chink exchange it'll probably be top 5

Attitudes towards this coin are unambiguously positive. That's quite unique I think. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't gone up more yet. The fact that the mainnet release was delayed and it barely dipped means lots of people have good faith in this. My hands are strong. I'm holding 50% ICX atm and looking to increase that position.

You dont understand the korean culture. Crypto is seen as more of a way to gamble rather than legit currency and no one really understands nor cares about the technology or what it has to offer.
The government is doing all it can to clean this image up and pave the way, but even within the gov there are those who view crypto as nothing more than a ponzi scheme that disrupts the old established way.
You will never see a fanfare with ICX until crypto is fully legitimized, chink exchanges operating on gook soil are banned, and the image of crypto changes with the population.
And by that time ICX will be too expensive to buy in. Its no different than what any other mega corp like samsung hyundai LG etc. went through

ICON IS SUPERIOR
THE ULTIMATE KING OF CRYPTO

Honestly if you retards don't see the imminent break out, you need to stop trading.

The imminent breakout has been called for the last 4 days.
Your TA is useless when there are ICO holders that still have 500+ millions in profit to take who realised korean exchanges won't come soon at all and it's just another "the new eth" coin that koreans don't give a fuck about.

>koreans don't give a fuck about their national crypto
nice fud there user

but he is right tho, crypto is still a baby.

The question is how will ICON go, not if ICON will go up.

Early Jan we will see a steady uptrend, so you the time is running out for the cheap prices. What else do you want than a main net, dex, wallet, partnerships, new exchanges after more details about the self regulation and the successful main net token change.

This will go crazy,

how high will ICON go*

You forgot the ICOs they're announcing

>MOMMYYYYYY 4 DAYS TOO LONG I WANT MY BREAK OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're going to an hero once this shit breaks out to a new ATH. You think whales will kindly wait for you to buy in just after it gets listed anywhere? I hope your pink wojak folder is stacked.

Just sold all mine for Enigma. Hoping I can get a quick double out of Enigma and get back in to ICX cheap. I don't think this is going anywhere for a while.

As implied by my post I'm new to crypto, is this a long term hold or should I sell off at a certain point and pump my profits into another coin? Just don't want to fuck this up

CX-Aion-Wanchain are part of the interoperability alliance. From a price point of view, Aion has a lot more room to grow, check out the market cap. I

It won’t be $100 a coin in Q1, but definitely $40ish once we near mainnet in January

>I don't think this is going anywhere for a while.
That's precisely what the whale wants you to think. You just sold low and bought high. Wish you good luck

and what do you think his point was?

Lad

Enigma is not going anywheres either
It's vapor at this point and not going to have anything to show for a while