bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6ChaosDwarfSetUp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Ripper Bolgrot.

Fug last thread died fast

My tabletop league is wrapping up but there will bs lots of coaches still up for exhibitions.

For next year I am thinking Vampires. I am curious which is both the most optimal and safest amount of vamps to start with.

I was thinking 4 vampires with 4 rr or 4 vamps and 3 rr with an extra thrall. Which one is best?

I was tempted with 5 vampires but that sounds like it could go south fast.

Always have more rerolls than vampires.
Ideally you want 2-3 vamps starting out, maybe 1-2 thralls on the bench then the rest in rerolls and maybe an apoth

Bump

Why is does the official update for BB2 cost $29.99. It's a fucking update!

So i am thinking about picking up 1-3 new teams any recommendations i was thinking skaven and goblins because they have the biggest crossover with the stuff i all ready own and each other
(I own chaos dwarfs and orks)

Skaven are fun. If you can level a GR into a 1TTD runner it is a LOT of fun.

It's $25 on Steam right now.
It's an update to the Legendary Edition. 8 new teams, the mixed teams, new online options and a proper single player.
Considering that the fucking team pack is 25 bucks as well for only 8 more teams it's almost okay. That's DLC for you.

Not saying Cyanide's pricing strategy is good though. But it ironically fits Blood Bowl, a GW game.

Glad I just got the LE. 40 bucks as preorder, included the DLC teams as well.

Elf Union is fun and the new team box releases in a few days.

Yeah I know, and for $10 more I can get the other 8 teams as well, which puts it at $39.99. I know I get 16 extra teams, but I just don't like the idea of paying for a game twice.

I get that.
Wait for the next Steam sale?On the other hand, If you consider the LE as DLC , a bunch of new features and 16 teams is not the worst value you could get for $40.
Even if you just want the teams its like $2.50 each.

EA or Ubisoft would jew you even more.

Yeah but I have pretty much all my money tied up in crypto and I'm a stingy bastard that doesn't want to sell, just to see my coins go up 20% the next day.

Yah I get that even more. I don't like spending money on games that could be used for something else more worthwhile. Usually wait for sales.
BB2:LE is literally the most expensive game in my Steam library.
Maybe wait for a sale then, or try to save something extra on your next grocery run and spend that.
Or say fuck it, it's christmas, kek.

yeah I was thinking of chalking it down to an xmas present.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Go for it!

Is it likely Ogres will come out before the Halflings for the tabletop? Not sure how they scale in popularity but I wonder if there is any priority based on popularity in GW's release schedule.

With 4 teams being released in 2018 it's safe to say that neither Ogres nor Halflings will be released within two years

start with six vamps and no rerolls

Tragic that. Might buy a 3rd Party Ogre team. I already got one but I'd like a new one to carry on my other new teams too.

>these deathzone season 2 pre and postgame rules
For fucks sake, how much rolling do they want you to do before actually playing the game?

>ripper bolgrot
>no mention of ugroth
So... did they just remove ugroth? I already have kit coming to make him.

Actually there is an explanation for what happened to Ugroth Bolgrot. Its in DZ2.

Ripper Bolgrot the troll filed and won a lawsuit against Urgroth to change his name from Urgroth "Ripper" Bolgrot back to his old name, Urgroth Bolgrot after a confusion in booking for a game.

In a fit of rage, Ugroth attacked Ripper Bolgrot with his chainsaw in "cold blood" after a match from no where, killing the Troll. Ripper the troll regenerated and ended up as good as new. Ugroth was banned from Blood Bowl forever for wasting violence off the pitch.

So there is the canonical reason he isn't back.

>my chainsaw orc is banned forever
Uh... fuck me. I already ordered my shit.

Do Orcs have a new Chainsaw star?

That's just the updated fluff. In 99.9999% of circles you can still use him. Most people still use all the old stars so fire away. Its just meant to explain why he hasn't turned up (yet) in Deathzone supplements.

For a more optimistic note for you, the very same book has a few other Stars who were banned and then allowed to come back. Particularly Glart Smashrip.

How are you meant to fight hypnotic gaze vs developed vampires?

Screening doesn't work. Boxing doesn't work. Some vamp coaches don't care even if I kill their thralls, they just savagely go for the ball carrier. Most have blodge so I can rarely stop them.

What do I do to defend against gaze so they don't easily down my carrier?

If you kill the thralls and they have a lot of vamps they'll chew through their RRs

They might score a couple times but if you do enough damage to thralls the second half should be a cakewalk

Remove vampires, with thralls being shit you should remove a few to make fouling not so bad if you get a send off.

Bump

Thanks anons but I know the plan is to kill the thralls. But what about stopping hypno gaze being so effective to protect my carrier?

Any one got any good blood bowl stories

i just played a game where in the 2nd last turn the ork team managed to knock out a bull centaur and get a touch down (also both teams had 5 players in the causality box after some ridiculous combat and one of the ork players leaving the team mid game)

I had a minotaur get 3 casualties and an MVP in its first game. It rolled block as its first skill through a double. Seemed super promising.

Second match on the very first kick-off, throw a rock

Dead.
Apothecary -1 Str

I chose death.

The answer is still "kill the thralls so the hypnogazer is ineffective or has no rr left"

Alternatively extend your cages with an extra guy or two on corners closest to a vamp

I just had a match there vs Vampires with my Chaos and got curb stomped 3-0. Thralls wouldn't die and he had a Str5 and Ag5 Blodger vamps running around. Got murdered.

Ugroth will probably come back under a different name. Or as Orc Loony X. Secretly older brother of Varag.

yeah I got what you meant but the best bet is still just kill the thralls, if you commit too many players to a cage you get screened and boxed in for free and you're non-threatening

If you NEED to extend your cage run a sideline cage with extra pieces committed to it

Throw a Rock is such Fucking horseshit honestly. It seems to always target your best dudes and kills them

>throws rock at you

>New BB released on Android/IOS!
>5v5 and all characters are behind a paywall!
>You can only play 4 game at a time before having to buy more energy!
>MFW

Its pretty awful user. Just play either the tabletop or the PC version.

>new
It's been around for ages.

Bump

In my group's last weekly league night we had a Pitch Invasion take out nine dudes on the same team. I can't even imagine the amount RNG bullshit it must have took to make it happen.

If you want to see it in action it's VainRacySmoothieBleedPurple on Twitch clips.

I am assuming he lost after that?

Oh yeah. He wasn't in a good spot beforehand and that more or less sealed his fate.

I should have clarified this was a 1500 tv vampire team so they all had skills. Its hard trying to stop ag5 or str5 blodgers.

What's the best beer to play bloodbowl while drinking? Also what are you guys working on these days.

Tonight I'm chilling but tomorrow I plan to build my IMPACT! Rolljordan wood elves, maybe work on my halfling team, dunno when I'll prime these fuckers and get painting them

deciding what team to get next , wondering if it worth it to spend $200 on the star players and thinking about starting up a small blood bowl tournament

From forgeworld? Honestly? The old

the forge world ones but i might try and grab thew old ones of ebay or something

look im pretty drunk and I'm playing oj at the same time

the old mighty zug is like super good and the new one is 100% shit aids, like he's not a ball carrier so WHY DID THEY GIVE HIM A BALL

new morg and thorg is pure sex and griff has never looked better

what's your plan for a league

Use LRB6 or it ans a combination of the new stuff and see how many people at the War gaming club i go to want to play and if that fails then just have a small 4 person thing with 3 rounds

I plan to paint Orcs and old Vampires this weekend.

>Vampires used to have a Vampire Lord
>str5, ag4, blodge, av9 with no bloodlust
>180k
>but the vamps lacked gaze

Wonder what that would have been like

Fucking leftists shoehorning gaze into everything.

>WHY DID THEY GIVE HIM A BALL
EXACTLY.
THIS SHIT.
WHY?

He comes with 2 hands so you can choose not to give him a ball.

>mfw have 4 Ag 5 Vampires on my team

Is this what godhood feels like?

Yea, enjoy it while you can

Bump

baka didn't you know? to bump a bloodbowl thread you have to roll a GFI

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Like THIS

GFI

you did it, you scored the game winning touchdown, your act of athleticism has brought the darkside cowboys cheerleaders out of the shadows (because they want your dick and gold) and you've now surpassed griff oberwald as the most prolific human player of all time

Truly you will be remembered as a saint

What team is the hardest to start off and get off the ground?

By that I mean the most difficult to develop and in the most danger of retiring due to an early perm or fatality?

Both out of curiosity and I want to test my sanity

stunties

Halflings

Aren't stunty teams actually easy to keep going? They get injured sure but they are cheap and all that.

But they are the hardest ones to win with

If you simply want a team that has it hard to recover if a player dies, try High Elves. They are not bad tho

>The guy who I'm playing next gets his Werewolf up to Str5.
>It already has Sidestep and Mightyblow

Fug. No silverware this year either I see.

I suppose I should have said non-stunty team.

Khemri because you have to deal with low agi

Vamps because debatably they're not stunties and thus are the worst teams

Chaos because no ball handling

Simians because they're weird

Slaan because they're weird

etc etc etc

So who is worse then, Chaos or the Vampires? Thanks.

I looked at Khemri and they got 4 Str5 so, they don't seem too bad.

vamps

Lets give them a try.

What is this? Violent (real) fantasy football? I can merge my /sp/ AND Veeky Forums??

I'm considering a Chaos Dwarfs team for an upcoming League, and I'm not sure how to spend my money.

I think I want to go with:

5 Hobgoblins
5 Chaos Dwarf Blockers
2 Bull Centaurs

2 Rerolls
1 Apothecary

But I don't know if I should try to get more Rerolls earlier, or my last blocker, or if this lineup is solid.

Any advice would be fantastic.

Yes. It's pretty patrician tier, very possibly the best game that GW ever produced.

Don't only convicted pedophiles play chorfs

See thils ink

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6ChaosDwarfSetUp

4 Hobgoblin
6 Chaos Dwarf Blocker
1 Bull Centaur
4 Rerolls
Total 990k

This is considered the safest but opinions may vary. You can also trade out a RR for an apothecary.

Your dudes have pretty high AVs so an apothecary could be left out, maybe invest in another hobgob.

I usury Star with a team of 7-8 Hob goblins 5 dwarfs and 1 bull centaur and spend the rest of an apothecary and 2 re-rolls and 3+ fan-factor

Bump

>3+ fan-factor
No, why would you do that, stop it, fan-factor hasn't been good since 5th edition

I just got a copy of LBR 6 and have been using the old 3rd ed one and LRB4(i think) to play

4 hobos, 5 blockers, 2 centaurs, 3 rr
Get the apoth first then your last blocker. It's always tempting if you roll enough winnings to get either after your first match but a player will always break/die the next game you choose another player over an apoth.

My bull centaur that rolled dodge died after a failed dodge when I was 10k short of an apoth since I decided to get the last blocker.

I like this mini. Is it as cumbersome as the new one? I've never seen either in person but the new one looks too big and I am looking for a new make and paint project.

If you don't know Blood Bowl yet, I recommend looking at the video game, cheapest way into the game and no trouble finding other players.
Blood Bowl 2 is pretty newbie friendly imho.

Alright guys starting a league with my buddies and I'm starting a new team so wanna get some input

Whats your favorite and least favorite teams?

Thanks, I'll take this into consideration! Wish me luck!

Here's your (you).

It's a big mini, but it handles well on the board. Go for it.

fav: skaven
least fav: everything else

Fav = Lizards
Least Fav = Probably the "meme" teams like Gobbos, Halflings, Ogres, etc not saying they aren't viable but playing against them can quickly become a spp fest and hardly becomes challenging.

>not kitbashing the fuck out of that glorious landmower
user...

Alright y'all opinion poll
Pestilent vermins OP/viable/shit tier?
Disturbing presence linemen seem quite good but the rest doesn't seem that overwhelming

The stars are the pox-flingers that can actually throw bombs well due to 3ag, pass and no stunty holding them back. With one level up they get Hail-Mary Pass which turns them into touchdown line artillery pieces. Also you get four of them, scary.

Cardinals are good blitzers thanks to block and horns, basically a better Beastmen starting out.

Poison Keepers are used to mark pieces or carry the ball. better marking than a Gutter Runner but a worse ball carrier (slightly less squishy). Doubles for multi-blocking. Or stand firm. Or prehensile tail.

And the novitiates, with GM they have block and claw access and can act as your teams can openers. +stats work really well with them as most mutations work well with stat ups, consider making a +AG or +MV your ball carrier as mutation will help out in the long run.

How good are they? Who knows. No-one has played them enough to find out. The bombs can be devastating and with four of them with built in rerolls? That's scary.

In short they are kinda a slower Skaven, if you took Skavan players and pressed a random button on each poisitonal.

Oh right, there is a Rat Ogre as well.

Should have been a Censer-Bearer, really.

Here are the rules for the Pestilent Vermin (second page) as it isn't in the OP.

Fav: Elf Union, Orcs
Least fav: Khemri

Favourite: Dark Elves
Least Favourite: Khemri

Roll of 6 names my Kislev Circus team!

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Slaan Froggers