does your character have a best friend?

the world would be a better place if everyone had a speedwagon

I’ll drink to that.

Everyone needs a good friend.

I wish I had a Speedwagon.

>SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDWAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I wish I had a best friend.

His swords

I can't remember exactly how Speedwagon went from a murderous street ruffian to a billionaire oil tycoon/philanthropist in the blink of an eye. Was it because he was moved by JoJo's virtue?

The power of manly friendship made him see that he could be a force for good.

Archangel Jonathan spared him, causing speedwagon to change.

There is one other member of the party he doesn't hold in contempt. Does that count?

He almost died penniless in the desert but found oil in Texas.

Yeah. Another PC, of course. Doin' things like drinking together.

He did, but they all bailed on him when he became shadow-khan

Once upon a time there was a guy who was forced to take up a sacred duty of singing to He-Who-Lurks-Beneath-the-Mountain. If he were to stop singing, for even one moment, he would rise up and devour the world.

One by one, his friends stopped visiting him, his family and lovers abandoned him, until he was old and grey, his voice horse.

He prayed for someone to relieve him, so that he could spend but a few moments alive and free before death took him and the king-who-sleeps would rise up and devour them all.

In the olden times, there would be one singer for every day, and men would come from around the world and be honored to have the privileged to bear the weight of the world, if but for a day.

But these are dark times, and only a handful have answered the call in the last few centuries. What was once 3 became 2, what was once two became 1, until there was no one left to sing in the old mans place.

His best friend is his battlewife.

one day, the old man's voice faultered. He could not carry on. He grew weak and weary. too tired to carry on, his will could carry him no further, and finally, with tears of joy, he collapsed, knowing that his burden would finally end.

From the ashes of that world, this one was born, and so it is today as it was then. The old man sings, but there is no one there to hear him, save he-who-lurks-beneath-the-mountain.

I wish I had a friend

It is funny that with each generation Joestar family becomes more asshole.

Jonathan Joestar was the perfect gentleman coming from the aristocracy. He talked to peopel in a respectfull manner and carried himself with diginity.

Joseph joestar was a bit unorthodox and tend to get into fights with people but he was not a bad person at all. If you saw him on the street you could have said hi and started talking with him.

Jotaro is a complete ass in comparison. The epitome of school bully and someone who has a stick so up his ass he treats everyone around him, including his mother as shit. Olny peopel he even communicates with are burly man who can match him in oil wrestling.

They are all still kinda good, but Jonathan is still the best.

me too

I like joseph the most.
But i did not like the way old joseph was portrayed in the SC. He wasnt acting like someone who outwitted his way through creatures that was in a whole another threath level compared to what others have seen.

But than again i havent read the manga, so it might be different there.

I could be friends with any of the Joestars but Jonathan is the only one I’d reach “of course I’ll help you hide the body” level of friendship with.

>Jospeh

Joseph is a nice choice but Jonathan is literally an angel.

One thing to think about is that Jojos get FITTER and NICER as you backwards in time.

It’s possible that Jesus was the first Joestar.

Doesn’t that make Jesus PEAK PERFORMANCE

No, that just means god it literally the Veeky Forumstest guy in the universe, he IS peak performance.

oh yea, Jesus and God are different guys in JoJos

That’s still rad though.

No time for friends. Too busy being a murderhobo

Talking swords are legit.

My best and only friend and D&D battlebuddy who I did everything with was my girlfriend
Kill me. Every where and everything is empty now

Sadly, there just aren't enough Speedwagons in the world. Jonathon hogs them all.

Yeah, my Black trenchcoat cleaner was bros with our group's melee oriented pink mohawk

I’ve got my based yandere AI

They All died. However I am open for new friends guys

Wish I had cool swords like that.

A lot of my characters are odballs or monsters, so at best the party is their friend. I once made an orc who had a rival/ambiguously more than platonic friend though.

I've never been so jealous of someone before now.

No one. He's a super tongue in cheek Dark Wizard King from another Dimension.

His hobbies are as follows:
>Calling teammates, "Minions"
>Being menacing
>Practicing magic
>Practicing menacing magic
>Monologues

Necessary Evil is fun when you ham it up.

Stories user I need stories

Didn't she kill my childhood friend and then delete her from existence because she's a jealous cunt? Nah, I can do without her.

I'm friendly and a minions collector during the games (you know, the guy who always helps npcc and gets interested in their stories and even asks them to join) so I udually have some other pc as friend and a bunch of npc as friends or people to talk with at least.

Even my evil charactrer became good friend of the paladin of the group.

Josuke is alright, he's actually quite timid and polite until you mock his hair. His biggest problem is he's broke and greedy.

Joleyn never really had a chance because her dad left her for Dolphins

Basically (actually pretty fitting all things considered) my character comes from a group of people that are called the cult of relationships.

Basically, the society believes that humans are inherently social animals and that relationships are the most important things for a human to have.

The society has a bunch of large families and is mainly composed by psychologists and diplomats. My character was one of the social outcastes (still amazingly social for most social outcasts)

Basically he decides to make his own best friend, and uses he basic AI that the group has and starts working. He then started tinkering and made a highly advanced AI.

The secret is that he has latent Psionic powers and created a soul by accident. Soul + programmed entity = glitchy software. That created the Yandere that he knows and loves.

"This guy can turn into anything"
"Turn into dice so I can cheat against this asshole I know"

Originally, the name of the Messiah was pronounced Yahushua. This is the Messiah's original name. When the Gentiles tried to transliterate His name into Greek, they came up with ihsoun or "Iesous". Which became Jesus when the letter J developed.

Joshua bar Joseph. Jo Jo.

What kind of power does the program have? Can she use it to get back at girls that get too close to you? Does she get lethal? How does that interfere with your job about creating relationships? Do you only deal with Males then if it is as sever as I think?

Jolyne's righteous enough to suit her villain. She just makes the poorest possible decisions when she feels pressured.

highlights:
>transferred a penny from everyone on the planet because my stomach growled (you should have seen the police squad)
>replaces girls my character looks at longer than usual with herself (through my goggles, they look normal if I take them off)
>my character was on a 3 month case and then it turned out the person stealing stem cells was her (she was trying to make a body)
>my scanner goggles censor naked girls/scantly

my character is actually a hacker/engineer character he doesn't make relationships, yes she does lethal.

she can reach level ORANGE or higher clearance security systems (thank goodness no YELLOW), so her lethal options are a bit limited. that poor prostitute in the airlock tho.

the cops hate her, which is why i'm thankful I have the job i do.

she mainly stays in my ship, the issue is she's good at getting out.

ORANGE or lower*

ill explain that too
RED >camera's, ads, civilian stuff
ORANGE >mid security, crappy banks, etc
YELLOW >police, bean bag turrets, taser cameras
GREEN >government facilities, good banks, etc
BLUE >low military, gun turrets, atmospherics controls
VIOLET >nuke codes
ULTRAVIOLET >HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sounds fucking hilarious!

Pretty cool swords

Even Speedwagon has a Speedwagon!

Amen to that, Brother!

His roommate/sister-in-crime/colleague and friend with benefits. It's pretty chill.

He tries to befriend the party, but they are all to edgy to be jolly adventurers...

all my char friends have died, he's the only survivor of 3 TPKs

>Char #1 - William
His trusty steed Monarch. Been with him through thick and thin for 20 years ever since his promotion from infantry to scouting cavalry in the Andoran army. Wife died, kids grew up and had to get on with their own lives, but Monarch carried William in and out of battle for 15 years, and then retired with him and pulled a plough and a market wagon for 5 more before they set out on the road again together.

>Char #2 - Hassan
Well there's Fluffy, the zombie manticore (his mount), and there's Reginald, the former Lepidstadt captain of the watch turned Cohort/minion/bodyguard.

>monster girl game.
Yep, the chimera rocks. Total bro tier.

>jojos
Michael and his stand [one life stand]. And my stand cause it’s sentient.

>my setting
Crazy vampire, because I’m a chaos wizard