Revenge help please!

>Be in a party with two arcane casters
>We're both witches, aesthetically
>I'm in the Warlock class, she's a Wizard
>She constantly lords it over me and subtly bullies me and shittalks me to questgivers as a "dumb titty turret"

How do I get even and take her down a peg or two? We're both level 7, 5e, I'm a Tomelock and she's a Conjurer.

If you're the Witchy Titty, then she's the Wizened Old Wizard.

>"dumb titty turret"
Just act smug and regularly mention how insecure she is.

She uses magic to bully me, though.

Use your tits to bully her then.

rape

ITT things that never happened

This. Also, use your magic to bully her.

Bully you how?

Never happened. Pretty obvious

>short rest class being magically bullied by a long rest class
>short rest class is a Tomelock
Nigger you have like 6 cantrips you can use to fuck with her. You also get your beefier spells back sooner than she does, so you can waste them more often screwing with her. Quit being a beta titty turret and own that shit.

These things would be obvious to anyone who was seriously considering fighting back. Face it, they like being bullied and are just putting up a facade of resistance. But that facade always breaks eventually.

>Wizard
Not even a real Witch, she's just trying to be "cool and mysterious" and to piss of her parents for not getting her that magic carpet for her sweet 16th.
Steal her spell book and trick her into selling her soul to Satan so she sees what being a witch is really about.

This
Smugness and accusing others of insecurity are best combo.

Arrange for a messager to deliver a bag of candy dicks the next town you visit. Extra points if they're spring loaded.

The next time she bullys you, when you make camp cast Infestation to fill her bed with mites and spiders.

Do this every couple hours, so she doesnt get 8 hours of rest and doesnt get her spells back.

Pick Dream at level 9, and bully her in her sleep

Why don't you kiss her?

>ITT things that never happened
Faggot. There's LITERALLY zero difference between playing an RPG with your friends and making up a fake story to post on Veeky Forums with a fap-pic.

Reminds me of that Mind Switch, True psion.

Yeah we know; these threads aren't real user. They're just anons being silly. Lighten up a little.

This. If anything seduce one of your partys meat walls and slowly mindbreak him until you have him wrapped around your finger, Then Order him to hold the other witch down and rape her as you sit on her face and slowly choke her out with your thighs. Bonus points for casting an isolated enlarge person on your mans cock until its comically large then have him rape the other witch.

If you were an actual woman, you wouldn't need to ask. Women don't 'take them down a peg or two', they eat their soul after taking everything they love while acting like sweetness and light the whole time.

Does she have a man? Take him. Not obviously, but with a "I've always had this thing for you, and I just can't help myself anymore."

Does she have family/friends? Make sure that they know every bad, rude, or unpleasant thing she's ever done. Don't be obvious, you're just a concerned friend trying to support her and 'make things like they used to be between us' (add misty eyes and a choked voice for this part).

Never shittalk her to her face. You're 'best friends' (innocent eyes) and you would never do that. But, whenever someone voices a complaint, you're right there to go 'oh, I know' and stir the pot just enough to edge the feelings from mild annoyance to genuine contempt.

This will continue forever. You might both set aside your enmity for a time in the name of survival or profit, and anyone who meets the two of you would swear you're bosom friends...but you'll let go of that grudge when Asmodeus pries it out of your dead, spectral hands.

That is how you play a woman with beef against someone.

Take the higher ground, but, like, passive aggressively. Like you're humoring a special needs child.

Have a familiar? Or Magehand?

Steal her spellbook. Destroy it. Woopsie wasn't me.

Slip a Zone of Truth item onto her person, or enchant and article of her clothing with it while she isn't paying attention.

This is diabolical.

fuck her irl

Sounds like you need to make it a rivalry like pic related.
>Two minor wizards who hate each other, but theyr'e actually best friends
>Have been feuding for over a hundred years
>Constantly play pranks on each other, try to one up each other
>They use all kinds of different spells, mostly illusion spells, just to fuck with each other
>It's a company pastime to take bets on who's going to win the latest skirmish in their feud

Just flavour it appropriately for your titty turret warlock.

What are they from?

The Black Company, it's a military fantasy series. I highly recommend it.

The Black Company, by Glen Cook. Dark Fantasy with sardonic wit about a mercenary company who end up getting hired/shanghaied by their universe's equivalent of Saraun.

The two wizards pictured in are Goblin and One-Eye; two of the band's three wizards who constantly fuck with each other in a centuries-old quarreling rivalry. Illusions, summonings, demonic doppelgangers, and god-killing spears are involved.

Picked up! Thanks

masturbate as hard as physically possible for as long as physically possible this weekend, maybe that will solve your problem with feeling the need to post thinly veiled fetish threads

Kill her in her sleep, or tie her up and sell her to flesh peddlers.

Healdo is the answer. But for you, not her, because you obviously deserve every bit of bullying you get.

>Two minor wizards
Point of order: at least in the initial trilogy, they might be middle of the pack in terms of raw power, but they make the peer they do have go a hell of a lot farther than say, shapeshifter.

Seduce her.

That's what I like about them. Through sheer cunning and being nasty little shits, they managed to outwit far more powerful sorcerers all the time. Like when Goblin fucked up Soulcatcher's leg.

God I need to reread this series. It's been so long I don't even remember what happened or any of the main characters, but I remember loving the shit out of it.

I know, I was just bullying them too.

>Be high charisma caster
>Seduce the person they have a crush on
>Have loud sex with them in the tent next to hers

Then act smug a lot, talk about how good they are in bed

Vengeance achieved

Why is this entire thread turning me on so much

>titty turrent

No, stop it erection, Stop it

>I'm in the Warlock class, she's a Wizard
Reveal her witchcraft to the public. You have charisma and she doesn't.

Exchange her eye socket virginity for some utility spells. You are a warlock, you can pull this deal off.