Drawthread - Victory at all costs edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
warosu.org/tg/thread/56220611#p56230570
warosu.org/tg/thread/56393658#p56414263
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor

BORN TO RE-REQUEST
THREAD IS A FUCK
Fill Em All 1989
I am bump man
410,757,864,530 IGNORED REQUESTS

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

Anchored, I know someone was working on it.

Anchoring for drawfriend

Requesting a portrait of this character (either version works), seemingly smiling at the camera with a cheery expression.

Reposting for the user that said they'd take up this orc barbarian.

Requesting a Dragon Spider to use as a possible token for my current campaign. It has most of the usual spider traits such as 8 legs/eyes, two large fangs, etc. but with a few dragon ones mixed in such as dragon wings, rows of sharp teeth between the two fangs, and possibly horns.

I'd like to request a wood elf huntsman based on the references. Momoa is a general appearance and build (tribal tattoos are cool too if you want) but one specific is that he has nice big eyebrows.

He rides a horse and carries a homemade spear.

Hello lovely drawfags! If you have the time, I'm looking for some art for an NPC in my upcoming campaign.

Sorry for the written reference rather than the picture one but this should be pretty simplistic

Burly white guy in a stained wife beater, crocs, pic related and a paper bag with eye holes over his head.

Bonus points if holding a belt or a broken beer bottle but not needed.

thanks for the anchor m8,what kind of pose did you want her in?

Something simple like standing with her warhammer over her shoulder would be plenty.

I like the reaction image portrait that you posted in last thread, is there any way I can buy a pack of those off of you for this character?

Migrating Requesting a pic of my edgelord Duskblade, Hisaï Wyrmfall, holding his scythe while casting the Blade of Blood spell to buff it, similar to the pose on the right, or dragging his off-hand across the blade of the scythe.

Long story short: What was supposed to be a one-off game ended up as a 6 months-long and still running adventure, and now I'm stuck playing as a hilariously edgy parody of Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Requesting a paladin devoted to Shelyn the goddess of beauty,love, and music. Looks exactly like two pics in the top left corner. Described to be someone who's "face looks punch-able" due to his very...bright and charismatic personality (always looks cocky like Eugene from Tangled). When he gets the chance, he'll pick a flower for any npc and give it to them so he can leave a lasting mark in case he doesn't come back. When the group explores or tries to be sneaky, he tries to spice it up and play his harp...though it doesn't really go to well.

His armor is like picture A except with his tabard and cape the color of B. I'd say the only real thing is that his breastplate isn't as flashy. Rather than a regular old paladin, hes a Divine Hunter (essentially ranged paladin). Weapon of choice is a longbow that looks exactly like the Fujin Yumi Takumi uses from FE:Fates.

Would be hilarious if he was playing the harp with a rose in his mouth, but honestly I'm cool with anything. I'd like for whoever to pick this up to have fun, anything I haven't mentioned is up to the artist.

Requesting a full-body portrait of my gnoll paladin after she was ordained as a Shining Blade of Heironeus.

Basically, just her in a pose similar to the one on the bottom right, wearing the uniform in the middle, or maybe with both hands resting on top of her sword.

Campaign ended on a high note on sunday after a year and a half of adventuring, so kind of want to commemorate that I got to play a character all the way from level one until the natural end of the campaign.

Migrating and holding hope
Hi drawfriends, I'm requesting a character from an upcoming Eclipse Phase game. Looking to have him wearing the vest next to 1 with the bodysuit of 2 underneath instead of the white dress shirt. The picture for 3 isn't great so something vaguely along those lines for the pants and boots would be super. The face from 4 isn't intended to be dead set either, I just wanted to convey that he's supposed to be beautiful, strikingly so. If you want to you could give him some robo-tentacles like those of 6 but if not and you do want to show his back then they would be in a compact backpack like 5. Again, if you chose to show them, his pistols look like 7 but he usually has these hidden so don't worry about it. The rifle of 8 is attached to something like the little robot arm of 9 but held at his back as if it were holstered or held out to him if he's using it. If you've played MGRR it's supposed to be sort of like the little arm that holds Raiden's sheath but attached at the shoulder instead of the hip. Sometimes he wears a helmet/mask like 10 and a this unicorn head like 11 that he projects over it. He doesn't wear these often but if you want to draw him wearing these instead of his face then go for it.
Feel free to improvise and have fun with it if this strikes your fancy, I'm not exactly a stickler for free art. If you have any questions I'll be in the thread.

Didn't link OP like a faggot, my mistake.

Sure thing, m8!

I charge around 20$ for half body no color, but since it's a bulk stack I'll give a bit of a discount

PM me on that tumblr link I gave for any additional price workings

Requesting a picture of my Elfling NPC, preferably in a dancing pose. the dress is in the pictured style but with no designs on the top

Requesting a big ogre girl for my Shadowrun game.

1 - Is her general looks, skin tone, hair color and piercings.
2 - Is her hairstyle and hair ties/bands
3&4 - 3 is a gun shield that is mounted on 4 her gun. It can be a transparent material or solid with a small slit to see through if it's easier to draw.
5 - Is her general physique, she is over 9 foot tall, and if it's not too much to ask if there could be something in the image to give the perspective of her height that would be great.
6 - The 4 images here are the general idea of her heavy plate chest armor with no sleeve/arm protection, needs to have a throat protector plate incorporated into it.
7 - Wears armored boots that come up to her knees, they should be almost twice the size of what her feet should be much like the COG soldiers from Gears of War.
8 - Is a knife that she has strapped to her chest armor set in either a pull down or angled pull down style for a right hand grip.
The rest of her clothes are just some simple combat pants, and some tactical gloves with knuckle guards.

reposting

I have a fairly simple request that there's surprisingly little answer for.

I'm looking for - for a lack of a better word - a 'retired' B1 battle droid; I've attached an example to show what I mean. It would be cool if he showed signs of having been repaired with parts from other B1s or even other droids entirely, with the overall shape of the B1 being maintained intact. Perhaps the 'backpack' shows most signs of modification, to improve the droid's lifespan between charges.

I imagine such a droid as a bartender on a hardscrabble world, perhaps polishing a glass, or else examining a beat-to-shit datapad.

Thanks for taking a read.

>
Requesting a very sketchy or simplistic drawing of a D&D adventuring party deciding to take a long rest on or nearby the body(s) of a slain enemy(s) in a irreverent or cavalier manner. Party make up or slain creature can be anything the artist desires.

So Mr. Bones but less murder-y?

Can I get Jabba the Hutt doing gif related for a JoJo themed Star Wars campaign?

Requesting a Living Saint for an Only War campaign.

"The Burning Saint."

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face is calm and smiling.

He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair. I am thinking something similar to Athelstan from Vikings.

He has a pair of bloody wings (like the pic) and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Thanks for reading

Not even Mr. Bones, just a B-1 who has been upgraded enough to not need constant recharging and have a little more brainpower to do complex tasks with. He'd still be a typical, modestly competent at best droid, with a recognizable personality, more kept around for sentimentality than any great necessity.

I'd like to request an Art Gremlin.

An art gremlin is that little bastard that steals your pens, loses your stylus, bugs out your tablet drivers, or in extreme cases cuts power to your computer before you finish saving your work, corrupting the whole image.
Thematically similar to the gremlins found in the aviation field, but they specialize in tormenting artists.

Waifu me up sempai!

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove the cloud from above his head, and make it so that he is flying on a cloud, like Sun Wukong. And give him a revolver in addition to his sword. His expression and pose should be that of a playful adventurer.

Thanks in advance!

Reposting request for Heraldry:

>A black shield behind a Red Dragon Rampant holding an iron spike in its feet. A silver sun with a black outline is cresting the top brim of the shield like sun rising above the horizon.

Might I request a rendering of my half-orc warlock bard, Bob.

He's based on the career of blues musician Robert Johnson and the mythology behind his powers. He's also rooted in an American romantic rail-riding hobo/ runaway slave story.

His clothing is flamboyant, eclectic, and seemingly made up of conversation pieces. He carries a large stringed instrument and a violin bow that is bladed on one side.

His face is modeled after Toshiro Mifune, but with a smartly kept beard.

Requesting this character drawn in a more western style

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from one of my previous Starfinder sessions please

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's computer for her.

He spilled his drink (orange) all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

You're free to change the console and the chair if you want.

Thanks in advanced.

I'd like to request a silver lizardman in a pose something like this. His clothing would probably be similar to the picture except fraying and tattered from the elements.

Requesting this character drawn in some way or another, a girl with black hair, pale face, she's supposed to be Russian / Eastern European, about 19 or 20 years old, brown jacket, the blue jeans, maybe torn a bit. It'd be cool if you could draw her fighting some demon wolves (if you search Abyssal Skulker on google it'll give you an idea of the kind of creature) in an alleyway of a gray city or something that'd be cool. But obviously just a normal drawing is fine. Anything is fine. If you want to draw her in a wheelchair looking sad, that is fine, too, because that is where she ended up after my players were through with her....

Well i'll just post this here then

Migrating from an old thread.

Hello there, hopefully one of the art gods that will peruse this thread will take upon the task of drawing my Drow monster slayer for an upcoming campaign.

I was hoping I could get the hairstyle from number 1 with white hair.

The Sword from 2.

The armour from 3

The face from 4

In the pose from 5

With a white background.

Please
and thank you in advanced.

It's Gothic 'cause she's in a skull.

Looking for a reference for my character here on the left. We're going to a very cold place for quite some time so some cold weather gear would be awesome.

Basically, take the Oni girl in the image and stuff her into that winter parka. She's got a big chest so even a big poofy outfit like that still shows her figure. combine the two hood styles in a way that feels natural, but try to keep that fur trim. The Sacred Rope Belt around her waist should be on the outside of that parka.

Her hair should be bunched up around her hood with a little bit sticking out the back. And a bit more of the roots of her hair should be blonde, more than the second picture in the middle. Like she hasn't dyed her hair in a very long time.

If you have any questions or need more references, ask me, i'll be around to clarify.

snibbetysnab/10

I am still working on it. It's just been a busy week and with Christmas coming up I've been working on some of my own stuff. It's still in hand.pc

I am really unsure how to feel about those legs.

I'm sure the other six are sticking out behind the skull, or tucked into it.

Anchoring the request for my cleric. Kindly filled by one user so far but another said they were working on it.

It's more the intense splits. But then if it's more of a sexy spread legs situation then I can deal with it.

Well, they are decapods. They'd need more than the two twiglegs unless it's just to drag the skull.

Could I get my zombie gang boss character for an upcoming Kill Six Billion Demons game?

>Face/body like the top left, complete with piercings and jewelry, but with a complete top of his head instead of the brain exposed. Wearing a pair of round red sunglasses.
>Unbuttoned jacket is mostly the same as top left as well, but i added some other stuff that's kinda got the feel at the bottom. It's heavily embellished but also beat to hell. Fraying and threadbare in some places.
>Pants are almost like a monks, but they've got more modern pockets and knee pads. Pants have what should be nice silk/gold stitching but they're pretty filthy. Shoes are a fusion of modern boots and Japanese stilt shoes.
>Has a loose chain belt, strung with a mix of different coins and bones, both collected from debtors.
>Ornate pipe in one hand and big nasty cleaving sword in the other. Sword has no sheath and the blackened steel is pitted and chipped, except for the edge which is extremely well polished.

>Want to fugg the hermit crab girl
>Massive rows of teeth so near my junk

Decisions, decisions.

Migrating/bumping my request for my half elf ranger Thedian Dawnstrider.

He's a high charisma, highborn character so I'd like his appearance to reflect that. He wears quite well kept and almost noble clothing similar to pic 3, but with leather armour similar to pic 1. He's obviously well off, but he's no slouch and looks well equipped.

The colour scheme for his clothing and armour are similar to that of pic 2, with red and green being the primary colours. Perhaps with some yellow trims.

His face resemble that of pic 4. His hair is the same colour, but is kept up in a neat ponytail. He also wears a neatly cropped beard similar to pic 1.

His longbow is his weapon of choice, but he also carries a short sword. They aren't particularly fancy looking, just well made.

I would love to see him in a heroic pose with his bow drawn, ready to dish out some justice. Think of him as a cross between Virion and Arthur from Fire Emblem. He's a goofy semi-noble that means well and sees himself as a sort of hero of the people.

Thanks in advance if anyone picks this up.

If I had a nickel every time an user said they were working on my request id have enough to just commission the request.

My method is every time I go to bump a request, I put $5 aside, and if I get commission money before a thread delivery I just commission the piece if I want it that badly.

I've got one cake so far so it'd be lovely to get another, but if not then that's just the way that it is and I shan't be bitter.

anchoring in case drawfriend is still around

Requesting a post apocalyptic themed woman.
She have the same haircut as pic one with black hair instead of blue and she have a metal plate patched on the side of her head
She have the same outfit, age and body type as Sarah Connor on the right.
thanks!

I mean this looks pretty done for just a request

Not him but the artist said they were coming back to it and we should all mind our own business anyway.

>we should all mind our own business anyway.

No way fag, we have to shit on every request that dares to not fit our vision of what a good request should be

The hell mind our own business? This isn't some personal blog you post something on here its open to everybody faggot. You want to something private take it out of here then.

The artist said they were coming back a few threads ago, damn you people will throw a shitfit about anything.

Look, most of us aren't getting anything after months, some people in here are getting two fucking cakes, this does things to people. We're a bucket of crabs. If anyone looks like they're getting out of here, we're all dragging them back down here with us.

Could I request a bear-based animal-folk? A large anthropomorphic bear wearing a Japanese-style lacquered breastplate and helmet (pic related) and carrying an enormous crossbow.

I'm sort of going for the Hokkaido equivalent of the Dark Materials armoured bears, just more like proper beastfolk.

Every single time I come back in here to lurk to decide if there's something I want to draw, there's a crabbucket piss fight going on. Usually decide, "Nope. Probably not worth the effort, because they might be one of the ones so bitter, they won't even be grateful because I'm not an actual art god or not their style. Maybe next time."

That said, I did do a 4plebs search for older art threads and saw someone using one of my older pictures as a reference, and that did make me feel good, so I'm still lurking.

If someone's bitter enough to fling shit over a drawing, they'd probably worship you if you made a shitty doodle of their request. Desperation is what makes these petty squabbles happen.

Hehe you didn't say what kinda dancing pose! question though what color do you want the dress and top? does she have the accessories like the necklace earrings bracelets like in the pick? or anything like not shown here?

Also going to bed soon and tomorrow gonna be busy so expect it finished the day after more or less.

Repost: Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

I'd like them to be white please, clean and simple. as for accessories no earrings but bangles on the wrists and ankles would be nice.

Taking a break and considering going back to the drawing board. This is a really rough concept sketch

Somebody about to get their shit drawn. Get hyped!

AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!

There you go, even if the OR is a shit, I got you covered.

Migrating!

Hi, Veeky Forums, I've got a bit of a silly request.

Requesting the man in the reference posing as an icon, pretty much identical to the reference picture as well.

His halo, however, is made out of scalpels that are pointing towards his head. He wears a black coat and a grey shirt underneath, with a red scarf as in the reference.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this up. If not, don't worry so much about me, worry about your family.

She ended up not looking much like the character you requested. But this was inspired by her anyways.
No idea what kind of gun I even tried to draw.

Consistently wrestling with my instincts to make her thicc.

g-give in

Inks later.

Oh crap, new thread and I haven't given shape to my request.

What is the matter with you? Why are you like this?

You are the biggest fag, I swear it.

>>/v/399116694
>>/v/399117065
>>/v/399126580

I sometimes forget to make the reference, I'm sorry!

That's fine, that """other user""" trying to """troll you""" will post it for you like he always does.

No no, that's a /v/ request, I need to make a Veeky Forums related one.

You keep saying that and yet..?

Migrating and anchoring for the drawfriend who said they’d take on my request, with some slightly improved references:

Requesting my Bretonnian noblewoman posing as a Knight for a Warhammer Fantasy RP 2e game I’m in. She has strawberry blond hair done in a braided ponytail, blue eyes, and wears a full harness of maille and plate armor with a black surcoat. The surcoat has heraldry depicting a gold sword wrapped in the vine of a rose, with thorns covering the vine. She wields a two-handed longsword with a Bretonnian denier coin set into the pommel, like the reference but silver instead of gold (don’t worry about depicting this if you don’t want to get too detailed). If you’re as autistic as I am about sword design, it’s specifically a large Oakeshott Type XVIa longsword.

The pose depicted in this reference is a better example of what I’m looking for than I originally had, with the sword about the right length and one hand on her hip.

Feel free to improvise any aspects of her character design. Also, don’t worry about changing anything about any WIP if it’s already drawn - I’d hate for a changing goalpost to frustrate a drawfriend. Thanks!

Who?

Linework is done! I'll tweak her head less to the side so it doesn't look like she has whiplash.

I don't think I've ever seen bigm get beat to the punch on an orc girl request

Requesting a horseshoe-crab-thing that is wearing a prussian uniform, with a spike on it's shell so it kinda looks like pickelhaube...or you can just give it a helmet.
Thanks in advance!

Aren't we supposed to share what we already had with the rest of the thread, user?

warosu.org/tg/thread/56220611#p56230570
warosu.org/tg/thread/56393658#p56414263

I hope it's yours

Here comes the thread police,delete your request quickly crab user!
did you really went back through all those thread just to point that he had a delivery a month ago?

Could I request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related?

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.

>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
I still follow the rules, and while those are good drawings, they weren't that I really hoped for, and I waited for 3 or more threads each time

>Aren't we supposed to share what we already had with the rest of the thread, user?

Says who? Where is that in the rules? Find something better to do with your time.

hell yeh dark souls

Requesting a young man who got cursed after pissing off a wizard.
He is rather young and lanky (same face and haircut as pic 1) with freckles .
He is wearing the same outfit as pic 2.
Most notably he have the same horns as pic 3 and goat eyes like pic 4.
I would just like him to look rather distraught/nervous.

whoops
probably should have put the OR's anchor in this post too. My bad m8