Ripple the Cripple

Looks like a Spanish bank doesn't like how Ripple works: finder.com.au/ripple-leak

I've always heard from someone who works in big 4 Australian bank that their trials with Ripple have been disappointing too, which is why they are sticking with SWIFT.

Bad luck Ripple.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he doesnt like it because theres no time for siesta inbetween settlements

Die evil jew coin
DIE

Ripple is a monopoly token or even lower than that because a token is made of plastic where xrp is made of bank scaming normies into buying the ultimate shill coin. Even the IRS doesnt recognize xrp as a currency hahahaha

Fuck off

Nobody cares about banks. Ripple will take over Bitcoin in a month.

I thought their use case was to help banks settle money transfers?

No

Just fucking buy it now. Everything else will crash.

Don't listen to him, he probably only knows about xrp and forgets about the better alternatives...

XLM for example, not run by jews

Should we feel sorry for the normies?

Normies are the reason jews get power.

its true, abandon cripple and join XLM which has an easy 6x ahead of it

this guy is probably a fraud, check the link again...

>Important Update

>It appears that the the individual claiming to be an employee of BBVA is in fact no longer an employee having left >BBVA back in June 2017. His tweet with a photo of a letter he claims was from Ripple has also been removed. >The claims he has made should be taken with a grain of salt, and may not be factually accurate.

Yup, went all in on XLM and I can tell you. I've never slept better. no more being awake at 4AM checking candles. feels good to have confidence in your favorite coin

one bank might not use it while many others, 100 times as big are using Ripple

and XRP is starting to get used too:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

I can smell the desperation meth heads and bitcucks. You will be using XRP to pay for everything in 2018 or 2018. Pic related

I like XLM, I hear a lot of good things going for it.

They're using a System with the same name as the coin not the coin
You fags got scammed hard

Yea, it's such a wholesome coin.

They're trying to offer payment solutions in Africa as well between countries.

It really is an interesting duel between xrp and xlm. But I don't like to get scammed by corporations and leave ripple bound to the price of 1USD

As an Australian, your comment that our banks aren't interested just renews my faith in it. This country is a shit hole And pinnacle of a backwards boomer nation. It would be so Australian to think they are above something like this "fake internet money" (literally comments like that are frequently made by top financial advisers in govt) and just deny its utility until it's too late. By then they'll finally make a big deal about it and act like they did everybody a favour by implementing crypto tech broadly (not just powr

Just know BTC becomes an altcoin when XRP takes the number one spot

The old system is in the first stage of the five stages of grief. It will get even funnier when the second stage kicks in.

Daily reminder that NO BANK IS USING RIPPLE

Santander did invest into it in order to reduce their tax rate for example. The investment came from their "new technologies" department, it's a scam guys.

Why does Ripple even exist in the crypto space? There is zero value in this coin for a holder. I get it as a technology, but it has zero use case for people. And why would anyone think they can make money by getting into bed with banks? Idiots are funding a company's R & D with zero percent chance of having it actually be worth something in the future. Banks want centralization and want to control money supply. There is zero value in this for end users. Enjoy the pumps though.

you bluepilled cuck, nobody investing in crypto cares about technology or how this shit works, they just want money

FUDders are getting creative.

Tell me are all the coins u holding being used by u or will directly benefit u?