What happened to Monero?

what happened to Monero?

hard wallet

It's not supposed to moon like a retard but go up very slowly and surely just the way all sane investors like it.

80 usd in october... 300+ in january..
what happened?

Actually it just follows bitcoin.

So? Bitcoin literally can't 10000% because the market cap is walled by reality. Monero however will do that slowly and surely.

will it recover from the current breakdown after the last rally? how likely is the release of kovri i2p in 2018?

Smart money is leaving XMR for XVG

No one is pumping tethers in to bitcoin so there is no money to launder.

nothing happened to monero
it goes to the top of fib extension then it goes back to .382, then it goes to the new top
if you can't wait few months between cycles just stick to pnd shitcoins

>dogecoindark
>smart

Who cares that its previous name was dogecoin dark? It's not a fork of dogecoin. Now the name is verge. But you want to stay poor, that's ok

It's actually beating Bitcoin for months and months which is why it is in my portfolio. Look at the ratio graph. It is a very rare coin that achieves this if you actually try to find them.

>Not a fork of dogecoin
My sides

I want to put my XMR investment into something else by end of January 2018, do you think there's a chance this will go up by then?

just use doge with tor, if u wanted xvg

What's happening with Monero, apart from the bad health of BTC, is that there are too many Z-something coins. Also Sumokoin went up very fast last week. But Monero is the best and safest anonymous coin, so it is one of the safest bets - it will be still used even if everything elses crashes.

This.
Monero is the comfies hold in the world.

Normies genuinely think that DogecoinDark is better than Monero because of the shilling regarding the Bogus protocol. It will last until they don’t deliver or some idiot gets arrested for using a coin with no privacy at all.

desu it seems like xvg is quite profitable, problem for me is that I don't want to buy it just for the hype

Half the issue is people keep betting on shittier versions of current coins, and two for some reason korea absorbed the most volume for XMR despite having literally no use for it seeing that they don't have darknet markets, so a good 80 dollars or so of it isn't from steady gains but pure speculation.

Only reasoin to buy verge is for hype. It's a shit privacy coin with shit developers

yup do people seriously would use xvg for privacy

No you get banned for trying to shill verge in criminal rings because normies first money makes him retardedly delusional like any other coin supporter.

anyone want to share a comment?
I know things like kovri i2p, multisig or wallets will come in 2018 but will this increase in fiat in the next month or should I move to something like NEO, REQ or ETH?

>use
>xvg
pick one

slow development, wallet sucks ass

Agree on shit devs. Checked out their github. None of the branches contain somewhat important changes for wraith. Some shit was implemented for creating new type of wallets but that is it. Remember how xvg discord went ape shit crazy cause a commit was pushed containing a new splash image.
Very bad communication, no major changes in coin regarding wraith for 2 months.

I have to say, This coin has the worst bagholders and community I have seen in crypto.

You guys are the most bitter and salty cunts. Even Bitcoin bagholders with 19k bags are at least funny. You guys are just nasty. I certainly hope the new privacy coins knock this off its pedestal if it only means you guys become even more bitter and salty.

p-pls senpai

>hardly making any gains
just the way all the cucks like it

i dropped this piece of shit a long time ago and it was a great decision

It turned out that it was a pajeet scam

teach mee

You make gains with shitcoins and put the gains in Monero. That's how you get rich kid.

Why would I want to cuck myself with a coin that goes sideways instead of making gains with the gains? Gains on gains = exponential growth. Monero = never gonna make it.

xmr will randomly moon mission to 1k each and you'll be posting pink wojaks.

Monero moons without compassion or remorse when you less expect, to never reach its lower value ever again.

In my country libertarian opossition party is mining Monero with their web .

MONERO is literal shit.

SJW cuckold coin.

bump

Pretty much, I remember when multisig released it mooned like 120 dollars or so for a bit.

That's a low IQ strat.
You can split gains in both Monero and risky investments.
Monero is the only guaranteed 10x by 2019.

this faggot with no understand of how Wraith Protocol will work.

monero? don't need it, holding 10k NAV

Flippening in progress.
Trust me.

literally retarded

>smart money

sure kiddo

another ignorant nig nog