Why are you not in civic?

Why are you not in civic?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/civicplatform/comments/7j321v/my_top_10_ico_that_are_going_to_use_civic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the coin is useless.

Please shill me, I'm looking for somewhere to put my ridiculous TRX and XVG gains.

I am. Finally moving. Comfy

I own a small position. Coin doesn't seem necessary... convince me otherwise

Why do you think it's useless? It definitely has its uses. It simplifies the identity checking process.

They can’t, because it is. The only reason it is going up is because Vinny is ceo and he has huge exposure with normies so they just assume it is legit.

I'm in user, once they announce contracts with customers it will explode

2018 is the year of applied blockchain, do not forget that. (ex/ Modum)

because it's just a company, not a decentralized service, as they try to push it as.

I am. Why not? Vinny, despite being a bit of a cuck, is a great and proven businessman. Their identity platform is already running and being used by some businesses (albeit small ones). Other crytpocurrency tech is using Civic itself. I forget which. Gotta google that. There is basically no competition for Civic, unlike Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc being currency competitors or ETH/NEO/etc being platform competitors.

Adoption, working product, proven businessman. This is what big investors want. And when that day comes, Civic is going to explode. For now, we wait

Seems fatter than I tought

already in since its consolidation phase. think its breaking out soon

it's so painfully obvious the accumulation phase is about to end on this one

strapped in and comfy

easy 50% gain

REQ says it is going to use civic

waiting for ethno ICO.

this shit is about to break out.. you're gonna regret not getting on board user

This coin will be worth 20x next year

Haha guys it's next year tomorrow get m
20x by tomorrow

It can go both ways though

yeah that's the big one. wish I could remember the others worth mentioning. I did a quick search on leddit but this was all I could find. haven't heard of most of these. but I guess the point is adoption. if cyrpto on the whole continues to grow and Civic continues to prove itself as reliable... well. yeah.

reddit.com/r/civicplatform/comments/7j321v/my_top_10_ico_that_are_going_to_use_civic/

Civic bretty good: good team, strong technology and good future. Nice, just bought 100k.

I told you counts to get in at 3800. Did you listen?

Yes I did daddy

Nice just bought 10K, seriously.

you made the right decision civicbro

Thanks man =D