Invested in every possible shitcoin that hasn't mooned yet atleast 2k, nothing left

invested in every possible shitcoin that hasn't mooned yet atleast 2k, nothing left
am i going to make it in 2018
pls tell me i am going to make bizbros

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n9Bcb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have at least 10k FUN you are going to make it.

Depends. What are ya holding?

natural selection, you are the weakest link..goodbye!

you got xdn and bcn too right?
$100 in each gonna make you happy as fuck in a few months.

and link.
link gonna make you rich.

Why? Will FUN be worth $100? Otherwise why would he make it from just that?

ELTCOIN. Get in now.

FUN 2k
LINK, KIN, VTA, VRS, XRP, XML, TRX, IOT, XVG, BCN, ETN, XP, BURST, ADA, IOT, BTS, DGB, BAY, OPAL, SETHER

am I going to make it

Its all chance. I had 5 bucks in xvg that i couldn't get out because it was to low too trade for months. That was 500 xvg and now its like 100 bucks. All luck though

no SC?

All that shit mooned already

those bags lmao

We pump. We dont dump. We shill our coin and then later dump on normies.In here, everyone profits.

discord.gg/n9Bcb

Look into BRD, MTL, and LRC

at least you haven't made my mistakes yet
>somehow avoided making $1m despite investing in right time in right coins (all of them mooned) but then instead of holding chickening out too early and losing some money on fomo buying high and selling low and currently being exactly where I began few months ago

what do you mean
no XDN, but LINK I got
why
no SC
they all moon in 2018 guaranteed
only ~22k of empty bags hopefully change in 2018
no money left that's all I have for new year
damn

FIRST STEP:

DON'T EVER BUY A COIN THAT IS SHILLED ON Veeky Forums ...you will always lose.

Veeky Forums is mostly used by retard shill pump&dump kiddies,

Read the whitepapers, research the devteam, look at the code @github and decide if you think that project is really worth an investment.

DO NOT FOLLOW THESE IDIOTS, THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT AND ONLY SHILLING SOME SHITCOINS LIKE UFR / REQ / UTRUST etc

You need some XLM.

I just got into XP. Cheap buy at 12 sats, so I threw some play money on it.

Just take a look at the current price and volume for Electra. Will just leave this here.

Fuck them, spend all your money on BNTY

>XLM
sorry I have typo XML
2k in XLM
thanks for the advice but I already somewhat aware of shills
back 2014-2015 ethereum was my profits some bizbro helped me out alot, now I am not sure about 2018 but those are the coins that are promised to be mooned by various sources and have decent whitepaper too