Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

New Beasts of Nurgle Edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for Plastic Biovores
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554

Did he get touched in the no-no place?

Wounds =/= Wounds Characteristics
Stop cheating

First for Krieg.

Nth for Tyranid supremacy

Biovore/pyrovore dual kit when?

Can anyone tell me what new stories are post 8th ed release lore? Cadia Stands, Dark Imperium, Ghost Warrior, Devastation of Baal, anything else? Short stories I'm missing etc?

6th for lamenters

He seems so happy. It made me smile.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Lets roll off for it user

Any DW guys here? How do you get your dudes where they need to be, Crusader, Corvus or both? any tips for a new player?

>4 attacks (+1 when charging), S10, AP-2, D3, rerolls failed to hit and to wound rolls

Noice.

Do we have advent Ahriman audiobook?

How does this look for a 500 point army for our friday fight night at the LGS?
The plan is to advance the agressors with the captain behind them, deepstrike the inceptors in the place were it hurts the most for the opponent and use the tacticals to be annoying little cunts with plasma.

Corvus only, but your dudes don't need to go forward ever

Sit back and shoot

Are inquisitors decent in 8th?

There's an alpha legion novel

After Plastic Aspect Warriors and Plastic Thunderhawk, but before Plastic Sisters of Battle

but muh fragcannons and shotguns! Fuck, I need to buy a corvus now huh

>due to their sheer size.
Do Characters shrink as they take wounds user?

Redemptors should be thin.

Why would you play deathwatch and ignore your only unique option

They are fine if not a little barren. I really hope they get an ability to ignore detachment restrictions for other factions so that the don’t fuck with my Cadians Doctrine

Ever wanted to know what ADBs relationship with his father is actually like?

Want to know if he'll ever write a good book?

Curious about what else shocks and intimidates him?

Well now's you chance to ask... if by now you mean Friday at 8pm GMT

will I spam this every thread? I dunno, possibly

Recently picked up a bunch of Orks from a friend, who had in turn picked up a bunch of Orks from another friend, who had in turn...

The point is, some of the models that I found in the boxes given to me are pretty old. Can anyone here identify some of the shit that I find in them?

I'm interested in the edition and time period that they're from as I've only really gotten into the game recently.

GW seem to think that.

The one time they had to copy paste a rule. They didn’t. Fucking GW

it's not cheating. It's following the rules.

If you want to call it RAI, get the fuck out. Intent is meaningless, execution is all that matters.

user you fucked it up.

reposting from last thread

Watchers of the Throne.

Not that I want to ignore it, I am actually hyping my first one a great deal, its just that I already have a crusader and I could use the corvus money on higher priority things instead

They are even more so for buffing Guard leadership. Give them a Storm Bolter, make them a Psyker, give them a power and you're good to go.

Why he made blank Grey Knights?

>taking the 'box' out of 'boxnought'

>#AllDreadnoughts*AreBeautiful
>#StopFatShamingEnginesOfWar

>* does not include any xeno constructed Dreadnoughts. They are abominations that must be destroyed.

you're playing the wrong game then user

ask him not me

also I haven't read the book that they appear in, maybe it's explained in there

Are Cronos and Talos as bad as they look or am I missing something.

>crusader

you poor ignorant fool

"there may be times when you are not sure exactly how to resolve a situation that has come up during play"

This is not one of them.

I haphazardly tried googling this but found nothing. Does anyone have the stalking abilities to find ADB's father online?

>I'm not sure if lasguns should do mortal wounds, lets roll for it

We already have boxnaughts, and they look awesome.

The Redemptor however has a weird looking double-shoulder effect, and lanky legs that don't go with it's huge upper body.

Besides, on a Thindemptor, those Bolter turrets look a lot cooler.

Does it make sense that you can't shoot mortarion because he's half dead?

No. No it doesn't. Stop being a fucking faggot. Go play warmahordes or something. Sell off your 40k army you miserable cretin.

Cant tell which end is which on this thing

Dunno about the others but the middle guy is a Savage Orc Shaman from Fantasy
I think he might still be available but its an older model

>modelling for advantage
>exposing shoulder joint to enemy fire
>arms collide into bolter turrets

0/10 nice bait attempt

Good news!

You can now charge characters from behind infantry and they're immune to Overwatch!

At the middle it looks like a head, single eye & an open mouth with a tongue flying out

Guilliman can't be shot at even though he's the size of a tank? Does it make sense that a Chaplain Dreadnought can't be shot at even though it is a tank?

Maybe Morty crouches over once he's taken 9 wounds.

Good luck ever finding an opponent

Ooh. Hope youre right, that sounds cute

Overwatch doesn't target.
>inb4 hurr use all the shooting rules
Then I'm going to declare Overwatch and then fire at something other than the charging unit.

Q: Can a unit fire Overwatch at a Character if, when it
declares its charge at them, there are other visible enemy models
that are closer?
A: Yes.

>Does it make sense that you can't shoot mortarion because he's half dead?
Yes, because it's in the rules.
If YOU don't like the rules, YOU quit. We don't need cheaters

I fucking hate the citadel paint app
I fucking hate my faggot tiny ass iPhone 4S
I hate everything about this

God fuck. Just let me download that shit to my desktop PC and view the guides. FUCK.

Oh, I don't have to worry about that, my FLGS is pretty cool with houseruling stupid shit. We've been doing roll-offs to see who goes first since it was first announced for Chapter Approved. We're going to keep using the standard character targeting rules, because the new ones are retarded. In part, because they cause Morty and Magnus to shrink.

Regular Dreadnoughts can be shot at
Chaplain Dreadnoughts cannot be shot at.
Both are the same size.

New rules override old ones
That faq is no longer valid

Wasn't there something about BA getting Libbies in Gravis armour?

I had some Ork-fag pull shit like this every game I had the patience to deal with him. My patience did not last long.

well, GW doesn't have a sizing rule so that's irrelevant.

Specific overrides general. Until that FAQ question is removed, it's still valid.

Thanks for the tip on getting the cloth better.

Still need to learn how to properly layer bones and skin.

The legs are also closer together, to make the proportions work. Basically, the section removed from the pelvic area helps form the new shoulders.

As for modelling for advantage, (Because the shoulders are thinner I guess?) it's unlikely to see the tabletop much anyhow. Redemptors are kinda shit, and I have 22 non-Redemptor dreads to pick from.

>celestine never dies
>you can never kill my warlord
I can play retarded too!

Is modeling your HQ to be standing higher like in a rubble a retarded thing to do?

A Daemon not reshaping themselves to be compact after taking serious damage

>Pic related. Lord of Change on right is at full Wounds. Lord of Change on left is at less than 10 Wounds and unable to be targeted due to being a CHARACTER.

Stop cheating user. This are the new rules till GW makes another paid Errata and fucks the rules again

I want to see someone convert the nudread into a boxnaught.

GW should let Death Guard field a Great Unclean One as a Lord of War

There's a new one being developed. Would make the DG super fucking awesome.

Used to be. Now with CA no.

wtf is this?

>literally impossible to get kill points from daemon armies
>Magnus can't ever give slay the warlord
>Orks automatically win every battle regardless of victory points

given the new rule, it doesn't really matter.

Super-heavy auxiliary

Legit kek'd

Do you think these people being dumb cunts about the 10 wounds thing and saying that they can't be targeted once enough wounds are lopped off are baiting or genuinely have autism? I can't quite tell.

This is bait guys. Chill.

if i want to build a thousand sons army what book do i use? do i pay the chapter approved points for bolters (3)? do i combine the index stuff with the csm stuff?

its very confusing

Sure, these are the new rules. That FAQ is still available on their website and is more specific than the Chapter Approved rule. By your logic, all Sniper weapons just turned off because Chapter Approved is newer.

Battle Cannon : 22pts
Exterminator Autocannon : 25pts
N-nani ?!

>In part, because they cause Morty and Magnus to shrink.
They do not, read page 12 of the battle primer where it explains the datasheet.

Nothing in the rules has characters "shrinking" or anything else nearly as absurd as you're claiming.

Oh cool! I looked him up in the AoS catalogue and he's still there, albeit as a plastic model most likely. I'm going to run him as a weirdboy I think since he looks cooler than the normal weirdboy model.

Nothing but sorcerers.

They probably don't play the game anyway since they're insufferable autists and can't be around people.

By new rule you mean the "always target a small guy before a character with less then 10 wounds"?

>Player thinks he’s hilarious because he’s abusing RAW to hide a wounded Morty
>Okay then! You can no longer target my Leman Russes
>What! Why?
>Because you damaged them all to less than ten wounds and I only take Tank Commanders.
>I am, for the record, taking five Tank Commanders behind a wall of infantry squads.

Any shit you can bull, I bullshit better! Don’t be an ass or I will ruin you!

>implying that following the rule is wrong.

end yourself.

if you want to complain, complain to GW, not the players actually following the rules.

So, I've been playing Daemons since 4e. Am I cheating if I constantly hide my OG metal Greater Daemons behind cover that those new ridiculously large models could never fit behind?

Pink belly is the front.

so i only use the index rules with the raised costs for sorcerers?

I believe they legitimately believe in the "shrinking" thing which is why they endlessly spout shit about it. Luckily they'll never get a game with an opponent so you don't have to worry about retardation ruining your games.

Its bait. No one is really that stupid and able to post here.

Nice try, ADB

I want to know everything!

>following the rule is b8
>people who follow the rules should leave and cheaters should remain in the game

I hope your parents watch you die slowly

Gorkamorka nob
Savage Orc Shaman (6th edition?)
Gorkamorka prospector

Fun fact: while doing an image search to make sure I was right about that last one, Google tried to find me pictures of Gorkamorka prostitutes. I'm not sure how to feel about that.