ICX AION WAN

ICON HAS A FUCKING VENDING MACHINE IN A KOREAN UNIVERSITY BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTqrxP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ICON IS IN CANADIAN AIRPORT BITCH

So? DGB started getting used for parking in airports.

Woopty fucking doo.

i cant wait until icon starts getting shilled by our girls

ICON AION WAN PARTNERSHIPS ARE INSANE

COMFY AS FK

DGB failed to deliever. As easy as that.

A
VENDING
MACHINE

2 BILLION

Yeah it's only a vending machine...SELL EVERYTHING, WE GOT SCAMMED

MADE IT TO THE TOP 25 MARKET CAP'D COINS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

LOOK AT DIS SHIT
AND LOOK AT MY SHIT

ICX will explode next month

also join this group

discord.gg/hTqrxP

These bags are getting pretty fucking heavy. Should I dump?

I'll buy them off you

Nice, just joined 100k

We've done healthy consolidation to the point where theres nearly no movement anymore on this coin.

Moon mission when? Yes I know the mainnet and summit are late January but obviously this coin is due for a pump or three prior to that point yeah?

have 430 ICX planning to hold this well into next yr, might accumulate more if i can

P.S. im gonna get a korean gf 2018 because she will be impressed with icx

Wait what how

>Moon mission when?
The break out should have occurred yesterday, but the whales are still suppressing the price. It might happen any time now. 20 minutes or 20 hours, it will happen.

>2017 Korean qties are fucking pro gamers
>2018 Korean qties are fucking ICX holders
my benis is ready

hodl onto your butts bros

Should I go in heavy on AION / Wanchain when it hits exchanges? For me 2018 is gonna be about ecosystems rather than tokens.

aion is already trading but is only at a 300 million market cap which in my opinion is very undervalued (given that ICX is at 2 billion)

Yeah, that's my thoughts too, just waiting to buy in.
Same for WAN when it hits exchanges - I think it will be a top 50 coin very quickly, but more importantly has good utility.

Yes, sell. You are looking for quick p&d, and ICX is a long term hold. No need for people dumping "bags". Also, price will remain the same (or even dip) for a couple of weeks.

I want to become a WANker. As far as I know its out late Jan. Any details where it'll be listed and when exactly?

I have a Korean gf and she translates Korean crypto news for me daily, from media and the Veeky Forums of Korea. According to her that website is for loses and weird men.

Losers*